What's new

Pak may use F-16s against India

Your jets didn't saved you in 2002
I doubt that it was Pakistan who was saved.........................
India lost 780+ Soldiers with out a single shot fired...............
I wonder what might have happened if they tried to collide with Pakistan army face to face ............

near future deals
pak's 8 f-16
vs
36 rafele
40 su30mki
around 60 fgfa
tell me,which part of this i should be worried about

I wonder what might have happened if they tried to collide with Pakistan army face to face ............

As I said it was your nukes that saved you. The conventional military superiority of Indian military over Pakistan is overwhelming.

@kahonapyarhai
How many threads you have posted about it man?
Indians are not even concerned about it.
But on watching such threads pakistanis start taming us resulting troll wars. :lol:

Yeah Right !
Indian news agencies are run by foreigners and US diplomat was called for tea party at Indian ministry of external affairs.

Many " analysts and thinkers" in India need to pamper themselves up. Too much stress can cause further brain damage.
and u still think that there is any hope left? they r already mentally challenged nation.

near future deals
pak's 8 f-16
vs
36 rafele
40 su30mki
around 60 fgfa

First buy the stuff in bold part.

Thank You. :lol:

near future deals
pak's 8 f-16
vs
36 rafele
40 su30mki
around 60 fgfa

Many " analysts and thinkers" in India need to pamper themselves up. Too much stress can cause further brain damage.
and u still think that there is any hope left? they r already mentally challenged nation.

near future deals
pak's 8 f-16
vs
36 rafele
40 su30mki
around 60 fgfa

Yes we very much know about IAF and there scared pilots as well .8 F16 has given you so much heart burn wait till we tell you what we are working on next ,Sleepless nights in Delhi can be observed .I know IAF inside out we knew what we did to you in 65 ,71 with all your might and muscle kill ratio is some thing always there in history .You just dont get it there is some thing in F16 coupled with Pilots rockies that is deadly thats why we are going after
Whoa!!
Scared us!!!! Sleepless nights!!!!
Bewakoofon 8 F16 se India nahin jeet sakte.
Our funny media covers useless news(bad thing) but you guys take them seriously (funny thing).
By the way, I'm okay with it if it makes you sleep good at night.
Because of such huge and still expanding gap between IAF and PAF in quantity and quality has already given sleepless night and senseless days. :D

near future deals
pak's 8 f-16
vs
36 rafele
40 su30mki
around 60 fgfa

Looks good on paper but as for the query.....how about ...building high hopes.!!
You are still stuck with MiGs that were supposed to be replaced a decade earlier.....your MKIs are only about 58% operational and as for the rest.....it's anyone's guess. :rolleyes:

No Rafale deal unless price is right: Parrikar

Yes we very much know about IAF and there scared pilots as well .8 F16 has given you so much heart burn wait till we tell you what we are working on next ,Sleepless nights in Delhi can be observed .I know IAF inside out we knew what we did to you in 65 ,71 with all your might and muscle kill ratio is some thing always there in history .You just dont get it there is some thing in F16 coupled with Pilots rockies that is deadly thats why we are going after
Whoa!!
Our funny media covers useless news(bad thing) but you guys take them seriously (funny thing).
Because of such huge and still expanding gap between IAF and PAF in quantity and quality has already given sleepless night and senseless days. :D

Whoa!!
Bewakoof hum nahi you are a baniya with bughul mein churi muun mein Ram Raam .FYI this is your efforts to sabotage when nuthing happened you became key board warrior .

I'm OK With Washington supplying F 16 and not supplying any spares or aftersales after that......:p:

Looks good on paper but as for the query.....how about ...building high hopes.!!
You are still stuck with MiGs that were supposed to be replaced a decade earlier.....your MKIs are only about 58% operational and as for the rest.....it's anyone's guess. :rolleyes:

No Rafale deal unless price is right: Parrikar
Once again, they may be just 58% but we are now improving.
And most important thing you still can't tackle IAF..
Moreover, there are other dimensions of war too.
Not only Air, but land, water and even space too.

Bewakoof hum nahi you are a baniya with bughul mein churi muun mein Ram Raam .FYI this is your efforts to sabotage when nuthing happened you became key board warrior .
Much main Ram baghal main chhuri.
F-16 khareed terrorism ke naam pe rahe ho, yahan ussey AF ke build up ki baat kar rahe ho.

Jahan tak rahi deal sabotage ki baat, hamara yahan US ke saath issue hai.
They have betrayed India many times. So, we are just checking their honesty. Do they really want India's Strategic Partnership or will keep playing double games.
They tried to neutralize Soviets with help of Chinese, they are trying to neutralize China with help of India, what's the guarantee they won't neutralize India?

Once again, they may be just 58% but we are now improving.
And most important thing you still can't tackle IAF..
Moreover, there are other dimensions of war too.
Not only Air, but land, water and even space too.

Yes, we witnessed all that for a whole year in 2002 and again 2008.
If the IAF was that capable, it wouldn't need to go on National TV and indulge in false bravado about an exercise....only to retract the statement later.

WTF are you talking about?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom