What's new

Pak may use F-16s against India

We will use F-16s only to defend Pakistan and kill them terrorists. Now it is up to India to be the terrorist or attacker or neither of it so will surely know the use of these Falcons. However, more F-16s are coming....

Yeah Right !
Indian news agencies are run by foreigners and US diplomat was called for tea party at Indian ministry of external affairs.
Why taunting us dude.
Our News Agencies are our sort to idiots.
You have zaid hamid, these journos are our zaids who hype every issue just for adding masala.
:lol:

As I said it was your nukes that saved you. The conventional military superiority of Indian military over Pakistan is overwhelming.

2:1 quantitative difference ratio in military manpower, 1.5:1 quantitative difference ratio in aircraft, both have almost the same number of tanks, while Pakistan has more gunships and Self propelled howitzers, please explain how is this difference overwhelming, this isn't a bollywood movie my friend, open your eyes to the reality !!!

Yes, we witnessed all that for a whole year in 2002 and again 2008.
If the IAF was that capable, it wouldn't need to go on National TV and indulge in false bravado about an exercise....only to retract the statement later.
Issue of national security.
Moreover, it's not 2002 or 2008. If still can't notice expanding power, then try. Your own defence minister admits that you can't stand more than 45 days. :D
By the way, for an average pakistani, IAF will remain a weak and depleting outdated force and PAF has an inter galactic star fleet with some sort of alien tech from China. No matter what IAF has achieved and is achieving. No matter it could crush them under feet.
:lol:
Moreover, pakistanis think there's no dimension of war after air. Wars won't be fought at land, sea or orbits. :D

2:1 quantitative difference ratio in military manpower, 1.5:1 quantitative difference ratio in aircraft, both have almost the same number of tanks, while Pakistan has more gunships and Self propelled howitzers, please explain how is this difference overwhelming, this isn't a bollywood movie my friend, open your eyes to the reality !!!
Here's case of manpower, Indian Army has to compete with private companies in India who employ youngsters.
You 3000+ tanks, India has 6500+ tanks,
you invest 3% on defence, India invests 1.7% on defence,
you have slightly higher self propelled howitzers, India AHS much higher towed howitzers, you have more gunships, India is building many more gunships,
and you never mention about total Naval strength, Air strength, Military Satellites, and other aspects where you stand nowhere.
Moreover, you get subsidy on defence procurements. India doesn't get.

Here's case of manpower, Indian Army has to compete with private companies in India who employ youngsters.
You 3000+ tanks, India has 6500+ tanks,
you invest 3% on defence, India invests 1.7% on defence,
you have slightly higher self propelled howitzers, India AHS much higher towed howitzers, you have more gunships, India is building many more gunships,
and you never mention about total Naval strength, Air strength, Military Satellites, and other aspects where you stand nowhere.
Moreover, you get subsidy on defence procurements. India doesn't get.

India's defense budget is $50 billion while Pakistan is $8 billion. Indian economy is $2.3 trillion, while Pakistan's is $250 billion. True, this is not a Bollywood movie where weak 'hero' wins against stronger 'villain'.

WTF are you talking about?

Thats the total casualty during the 2001-2002 military stand-off , there was casualties on both sides due to cross border artillery firing. He is talking about that. In addition there were some casualties during mine laying operation and other accidents.

There were also loss of life on the Pakistani side due to artillery firing from Indian side, but then as usual the official figures were never released.

Btw, the entire operation cost Pakistan 1.4billion USD and forced Mushy to accept India's demand for a cease fire which ultimately let India complete its border security fence. Pakistan also dismantled its terror infrastructure to a large extend which again led to multiple assassination attempts on Mushy's life.

Last edited:
@kahonapyarhai
How many threads you have posted about it man?
Indians are not even concerned about it.
But on watching such threads pakistanis start taming us resulting troll wars. :lol:
Indians arent concerned? Check your media please - I just went to youtube and filtered most recently uploaded videos with the word Pakistan included ; and you will see these Indian talk shows, debates, speeches, news, headlines and ect... crying about the F-16 deal.

there was casualties on both sides due to cross border artillery firing. He is talking about that
I am not talking about that.
In addition there were some casualties during mine laying operation and other accidents.
I am talking about this one................. and guess what? Who was killed by those mines and accidents? Indians dying from Indian mines, and Indians dying on Indian lands from Indian accidents....................

Btw, the entire operation cost Pakistan 1.4billion USD and forced Mushy to accept India's demand for a cease fire which ultimately let India complete its border security fence.

:hang2:

How much India ''earned'' from 2002 stand off............................???

Thats the total casualty during the 2001-2002 military stand-off , there was casualties on both sides due to cross border artillery firing. He is talking about that. In addition there were some casualties during mine laying operation and other accidents.

There were also loss of life on the Pakistani side due to artillery firing from Indian side, but then as usual the official figures were never released.

Btw, the entire operation cost Pakistan 1.4billion USD and forced Mushy to accept India's demand for a cease fire which ultimately let India complete its border security fence. Pakistan also dismantled its terror infrastructure to a large extend which again led to multiple assassination attempts on Mushy's life.
No that is not what happened - India threatened to invade after the 'terror attacks' by mobilizing its army - by the time they reached the border; Pakistani Forces were already there and dug in.

Hundreds of Indians died trying to de-mine the border other hundreds died by Pakistani artillery fire - although some Pakistanis did die from Indian artillery fire it was no where close to the Indian casualty figures - due to Pakistan's constant bombardment, Indian artillery could not deploy properly.

Overall India end up spending 3.2 billion; knowing it could not mount an attack due to the border situation, India accepted Musharraf's pledge of 'destroying terror infrastructure' (which never happened)

Despite Indian officials constantly barking shit - nothing happened; like always. Like your PM saying "prepare for a decisive battle". Indian forces were the first to retreat- and Pakistani warships were unchallenged along Indian coasts; there is even a video of a Pakistani warship ramming into an Indian warship during the naval retreat.

We proved the world again in 2008 that India is all talk and no 'action'.

India's defense budget is $50 billion while Pakistan is $8 billion. Indian economy is $2.3 trillion, while Pakistan's is $250 billion. True, this is not a Bollywood movie where weak 'hero' wins against stronger 'villain'.
Pakistan's economy and defense budget is 270 billion and 9.6 billion respectively.

Dont boast about your supa powa defense budget when you have a military force of around 3-4 million; quantity alone does not win wars; we've seen that again and again.

That 50 billion supa powa budget should instead be spent on making toilets for the 683 million supa powa population of India who defecate in the open. First get on the level of South Sudan before you even come close to comparing our countries.

Get your head out of your Bollywood dream, go outside smell the pollution and feces - look at the starving, malnutrition and begging people - look at the disgust and trash; then ask your self; are we a supa powa or a 10th world country.

Issue of national security.
Moreover, it's not 2002 or 2008. If still can't notice expanding power, then try. Your own defence minister admits that you can't stand more than 45 days. :D

And guess how long India can stand?

Indians arent concerned? Check your media please - I just went to youtube and filtered most recently uploaded videos with the word Pakistan included ; and you will see these Indian talk shows, debates, speeches, news, headlines and ect... crying about the F-16 deal.
Talk shows? o_O
There's no talk shows. By the way, I have told you before. Our presstitute media even Cates what's colour of our underwear.
By the way, by don't need to happy on your media too as they are also mashallah.
Check your media's talk shows about India everyday on YouTube. In India, discussions about pakistan are not so common as compared to your media.
Currently I'm busy on another thread. I can post you some videos tommorow if you want in private inbox.

I am not talking about that.

The why did you quote the figure of 780 casualties?

Please do some research before posting.

How much India ''earned'' from 2002 stand off............................???

Check the number if terror attacks and loss of life (both of civilians and security forces) due to terror in Kashmir before and after 2002, and you will know how much India earned.

Again, do some research before posting.

Talk shows? o_O
There's no talk shows. By the way, I have told you before. Our presstitute media even Cates what's colour of our underwear.
By the way, by don't need to happy on your media too as they are also mashallah.
Check your media's talk shows about India everyday on YouTube. In India, discussions about pakistan are not so common as compared to your media.
Currently I'm busy on another thread. I can post you some videos tommorow if you want in private inbox.
Are you sure? Go ahead - and try it. Try it on YouTube or any other website. Indians give more news about Pakistani than Pakistanis them selves. Its an unhealthy obsession that needs to stop - there are also thousands of Indian channels with the sole intent on defaming and insulting Pakistan.

We proved the world again in 2008 that India is all talk and no 'action'.

Good to know that you truely believe that India has no hand in terror attacks, which takes 5000 lives p.a on an average in Pakistan.
And India is in no way responsible for the miserable condition Pakistan is in right now, where begging for foreign aid has become the second best religion in Pakistan, after 'denial'.

Are you sure? Go ahead - and try it. Try it on YouTube or any other website. Indians give more news about Pakistani than Pakistanis them selves. Its an unhealthy obsession that needs to stop - there are also thousands of Indian channels with the sole intent on defaming and insulting Pakistan.

YouTube only shows videos which are uploaded there.

For this three basic conditions should be fulfilled.
1.) The uploader should be literate enough to understand the net.
2.) The uploader should have internet access.
3.) YouTube should not be banned in the country where the uploader lives.

Considering all the above facts, its hardly a surprise not much videos are available from Pakistan.

Yes, we give news on every stupidity about India.
But do you know about your people.
Not because of obsession but because hate spewing jihadi sites. And they are humorous, not claiming superiority over you (we don't even need to prove superiority by the way. :D)
They have made several terrorist websites to spew entire $hit against India and show us like a brutal occupier. Funny thing is that they were claiming to be Kashmiri. So, when I tried to talk them in Kashmiri language, they could not.
Finally they blocked me.

Back
Top Bottom