What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

He only said that when he/they call Hindus scum, they mean that only Hindus are scum, not Sikhs.

Let it not be said, in other words, that they are indiscriminate haters.

Very discerning. And very foolish of you to expect better behaviour: Nemo dat quod non habet, after all.

After taking a long sip of coffee... a puff of the ciggi and a good song by Dave Grohl, I do realize it's very stupid of me.

Seems like you are fond of my baby cousin and his glasses. Even he could teach you how to use a "rifle".

Say hello to Kaka Jatt.

Funny Indian trollers these days.

is he really your cousin? that gun is fake,right?

if that gun is real, which extraordinary irresponsible person gave that rifle in hands of that innocent child? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

More ammo for you to troll?

At least keep my cousin out of it.

What boom boom are you talking about?

You Indians are making me laugh.

Is seeing a gun that terrifying for you?

you should have thought about it before posting that pic

Who gives a rifle to a 2 year old beautiful kid and thumps chest and then posts in on a web forum visible to whole world. That's not even crazy or mad... that's outrageous!!!

They fill proud in that, I saw this type thing in ruler area and with jatts. Such a moron.

]Sir, your repeated use of word hindu in context you use is very dark and in much of context RACIST.[/B]

This is simply due to the fact that Pakistani textbooks from primary education till postgraduate continue to project that all of India is Hindu, and that it is run by the Hindus for the Hindus..and the rest of the religious makeup is being only used to benefit a Hindu "master".
This perception has ingrained into a majority of the Pakistani population that the Hindu is the enemy, and since India was made by the Hindu.. it is the enemy.
You may thank Ayub Khan for that..

This is simply due to the fact that Pakistani textbooks from primary education till postgraduate continue to project that all of India is Hindu, and that it is run by the Hindus for the Hindus..and the rest of the religious makeup is being only used to benefit a Hindu "master".
This perception has ingrained into a majority of the Pakistani population that the Hindu is the enemy, and since India was made by the Hindu.. it is the enemy.

I am far more troubled today than I was six months ago. Bob Dylan said it for me

Ah, but I was older then,
I'm much younger than that now.

Then it all goes wrong.
wJnSV.png

Makes sense... no wonder I started believing myself that I was ranting... thanks for bringing some sense back in me.

I am far more troubled today than I was six months ago. Bob Dylan said it for me

Ah, but I was older then,
I'm much younger than that now.

Joe, the answer is blowing the wind... till then everybody must get STONED!

PS: My brother for me is Indian Bob Dylan, if you are interested I can give some links to his song to you, if you are as mad about bob as he is :D

A genuine question Oscar. Over the years since then, have the text books been changed to make their contents more moderate?

A genuine question Oscar. Over the years since then, have the text books been changed to make their contents more moderate?

Also, if I may add, what role does image of Zaid Hamid play on youth of Pakistan. I get mixed reactions on my search. Please, consider answering it and all the research is leading me to nowhere. Thanks.

Makes sense... no wonder I started believing myself that I was ranting... thanks for bringing some sense back in me.

Joe, the answer is blowing the wind... till then everybody must get STONED!

PS: My brother for me is Indian Bob Dylan, if you are interested I can give some links to his song to you, if you are as mad about bob as he is :D

Oh, that's only one person - Lou Majaw.

If it's not Lou, I'm very curious to know who. Do tell.

Umm he is not famous or anything, he just likes his guitar and Dylan a lot... I am proud he is my brother and a MSC gold Medlaist in Civil Engineering from Univ of dundee, back to India, trying to make cheap earth quake resistant homes for people in villages @ bihar.... awesome guy!

let me die in my footsteps - YouTube

Lemme know if you like it or not :D

The word Hindu in the text books has been used primarily within the historical context and partition of 1947. In the same context, the word Muslim has been used in Indian Text Books as well.

Please do not mislead, and read those books again to understand the context. A lot has been written about it, and if one reads the background of those who carried out the analyses and those who funded such ventures, clarity prevails.

Being a senior moderator does not mean that you can issue a personally perceived fatwa like diktat for others to follow in an open discussion.

I am sorry, but this is how I feel and it will be inordinate if I don't express concern. And this is not an irate expression in any form.

Back
Top Bottom