What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

If that had been correct, '48, '65, '99 etc. would never have happened, or would they have? If India had not been the aggressor and had occupied Kashmir illegally then we wouldn't have fought any wars now, would we have?

Launching a preemptive strike and the other force is called the aggressor !! well Mr. Mav3rick you are out spoken. I will leave u there.

Only 1 way to find out my friend :)

Seriously dude, I am seriously doubting all the "strategic assets" been tossed around here. If a man with media can molest science in day light with real heavy weights with nuclear credentials, then it is but natural to suspect. No offence meant.

Look around yourself (actually ask your family in Pakistan since you are in the US)... Our prayers seem to be getting answered in full and then some more :lol:

Maybe because we have more Gods on our side.

I think you are stretching the facts there.

1948 - Was a technical victory for Pakistan in the sense that we managed to take and hold 1/3 of Kashmir. As India had done previously by sending in forces to take Hyderabad and Goa, same would have happened here had we not acted. India can view it as a victory as well as they believe they repelled the tribals who were bent on taking all of Kashmir and they managed to take 2/3 of Kashmir from the Tribals. So it depends on which view point you look at that war from.

1965 - You are right that we held India to a stalemate but it was Pakistan who was running out of Ammo and spare parts and not India. When the war had ended, it was in a stalemate but had India bogged us down in a battle of attrition, then in the long run we would have lost as we simply did not have the type of reserve forces needed to continue the fight.

1971 - That was a clear defeat. It can't be spun any other way.

1984 - It was our intelligence failure which led to India taking the top of Siachin Glacier. Pakistan placed an order for large number of Arctic Weather Gear with a British Company which also supplied the Indian Army for its Arctic Weather Gear. So Indian intelligence was easily alerted and thus decided to mount an expedition to take the top of Siachen before Pakistan.

1999 - This was an initial victory for Pakistan but we did not develop a strategic plan and thus while we did manage to shock India, we did not achieve our Strategic Aims of holding the Kargil Hills as a bargaining chip to negotiate Siachin Glacier.

2002 - It wasn't that India lacked courage to attack Pakistan it was that World Powers especially USA pressured India from attacking Pakistan as the war could go Nuclear and USA needed to hunt Al Qaeda and Taliban on its Western border. But the deployment on the border of Pakistan, India suffered some 700 casualties due to accidents and other mishaps.

Overall, India has a much better reputation in the world than Pakistan. That is due to our myopic focus on Kashmir which led to us losing East Pakistan and pumping money into our Armed forces at a detriment to other sectors.

Bang on regarding the bold part.. Would like to hear your comments on the below

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/44215-monkey-trap.html

Tootey hoye dilon ki dua mere saath hai,
Duniya teri taraf hai,khuda mere saath hai.

seems like Khuda is with Kafir India.:P

The Indians can afford to eat once a day now and they start praising god. It makes me happy. :lol:

1948 - Was a technical victory for Pakistan in the sense that we managed to take and hold 1/3 of Kashmir. As India had done previously by sending in forces to take Hyderabad and Goa, same would have happened here had we not acted. India can view it as a victory as well as they believe they repelled the tribals who were bent on taking all of Kashmir and they managed to take 2/3 of Kashmir from the Tribals. So it depends on which view point you look at that war from.

1965 - You are right that we held India to a stalemate but it was Pakistan who was running out of Ammo and spare parts and not India. When the war had ended, it was in a stalemate but had India bogged us down in a battle of attrition, then in the long run we would have lost as we simply did not have the type of reserve forces needed to continue the fight.

1984 - It was our intelligence failure which led to India taking the top of Siachin Glacier. Pakistan placed an order for large number of Arctic Weather Gear with a British Company which also supplied the Indian Army for its Arctic Weather Gear. So Indian intelligence was easily alerted and thus decided to mount an expedition to take the top of Siachen before Pakistan.

1999 - This was an initial victory for Pakistan but we did not develop a strategic plan and thus while we did manage to shock India, we did not achieve our Strategic Aims of holding the Kargil Hills as a bargaining chip to negotiate Siachin Glacier.

2002 - It wasn't that India lacked courage to attack Pakistan it was that World Powers especially USA pressured India from attacking Pakistan as the war could go Nuclear and USA needed to hunt Al Qaeda and Taliban on its Western border. But the deployment on the border of Pakistan, India suffered some 700 casualties due to accidents and other mishaps.

Overall, India has a much better reputation in the world than Pakistan. That is due to our myopic focus on Kashmir which led to us losing East Pakistan and pumping money into our Armed forces at a detriment to other sectors.

Regarding Goa - India negotiated peacefully with the Portuguese from 1947 to 1961. India knew it was only a matter of hours - that's all it would take to liberate Goa. How is liberating Goa from colonial rule wrong? If that is wrong, then so is demanding freedom from the British.

Pakistani's Accepting they Have Lost All There Wars with India.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am out of here... there is no point in debating.... there is a proverb in kerala... You can wake the ppl who are sleeping... you cant wake the ppl who are acting to be sleeping... so Pakistan won all war and achieved all the objectives... india lost every where...If this thought unites my freinds in pakistan im happy.. because they will be more united and start working on improving the country... and probably that will help indians to work harder and may be both countries will be more prosperous.... :)

We must prepare for the next conflict - the fascist indian regime - is forever plotting against us.

Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem....what else can I say at your moment of stress?

According to one account the Indian battalions were

One could only feel disgust at such a sight, but our soldiers had their objectives.

If our national security was under threat then I would be honored to defend my nation. I hope you would be too. Not as apseudo sophisticated Internet Hindu that has never picked up a rifle in his life. :whistle:

Sir, your repeated use of word hindu in context you use is very dark and in much of context RACIST.
Please do let me inform you that I have a lot of Pakistani mates and some of them are at very high statures and doing well in their field. They have never termed me hindu and they see India not as a hindu socitey but a society of diversity. Please do read in Quaran if degrading another religion for own personal benifit is allowed or not. It's no ones fault that hindu population is at majority in India, however with your logic whoever is at majority in India become hindu. Who is your enemy??? India or Hindu? What if suddenly everyone in India change to Sikh... will India not be your enemy any more? (Trust me Sikh soldiers have some of the best record again PA army, which is a strong army).

Also, I would like to bring attention of MODERATORS here to probe into your continuous RACIST taunts and hate statements on religious grounds.

RazPAk, war is cruel, trust me... no one benefits from it. Only consider it, if it is necessary. There are more evil in this world which needs to be sorted and with a calmer mind and restraint it is possible. Sometimes it is better to talk for humans than for oneself's ego, that's how we become a civilized society member.

The Indians can afford to eat once a day now and they start praising god. It makes me happy. :lol:

Yes and indians do pray and thank almighty even for that one meal a day.And Those prayers of indiands do get answered too looking at what they have done in past 65 yrs.

Important Qur’anic injunction in Surah Nahl verse 83: They recognize the favours of Allah and then they deny them and most of them are ungrateful ( Kafiroon)

Have you ever considered the number of dishes that we have on our table spread for Iftar and suhur? Even a poor man finds a variety of dishes some coming from his neighbours some at his home, some in the masjid if he breaks his fast even in a Masjid in a slum . Just count the number of dishes today itself…Then recall the following verse from Surah Nahl verse 114

”So eat of the sustenance which Allah has provided for you , lawful and good, and be grateful for the favours of Allah if it is He whom you worship…”

Sir, your repeated use of word hindu in context you use is very dark and in much of context RACIST.
Please do let me inform you that I have a lot of Pakistani mates and some of them are at very high statures and doing well in their field. They have never termed me hindu and they see India not as a hindu socitey but a society of diversity. Please do read in Quaran if degrading another religion for own personal benifit is allowed or not. It's no ones fault that hindu population is at majority in India, however with your logic whoever is at majority in India become hindu. Who is your enemy??? India or Hindu? What if suddenly everyone in India change to Sikh... will India not be your enemy any more? (Trust me Sikh soldiers have some of the best record again PA army, which is a strong army).

Also, I would like to bring attention of MODERATORS here to probe into your continuous RACIST taunts and hate statements on religious grounds.

RazPAk, war is cruel, trust me... no one benefits from it. Only consider it, if it is necessary. There are more evil in this world which needs to be sorted and with a calmer mind and restraint it is possible. Sometimes it is better to talk for humans than for oneself's ego, that's how we become a civilized society member.

expressio unius est exclusio alterius

What about the word Jehadi used by Indians in the same context.

expressio unius est exclusio alterius

What about the word Jehadi used by Indians in the same context.

Sir, if that is being used for no purpose (supporting infiltration against IoK or any part which us part of republic India), then I condemn them Indian's as well. However, I am more of a reader of posts than a writer and reading all these posts do make me feel RazPak is a RACIST, self centered, war monger, trigger happy & religion hatred. Please, do let me know a few posts so I can stop the Indian trolls, but this guys is beyond trolls... all the Trolls should be bench marked to RazPak instead.

Who gives a rifle to a 2 year old beautiful kid and thumps chest and then posts in on a web forum visible to whole world. That's not even crazy or mad... that's outrageous!!!

Sir, if that is being used for no purpose (supporting infiltration against IoK or any part which us part of republic India), then I condemn them Indian's as well. However, I am more of a reader of posts than a writer and reading all these posts do make me feel RazPak is a RACIST, self centered, war monger, trigger happy & religion hatred. Please, do let me know a few posts so I can stop the Indian trolls, but this guys is beyond trolls... all the Trolls should be bench marked to RazPak instead.

Who gives a rifle to a 2 year old beautiful kid and thumps chest and then posts in on a web forum visible to whole world. That's not even crazy or mad... that's outrageous!!!

He only said that when he/they call Hindus scum, they mean that only Hindus are scum, not Sikhs.

Let it not be said, in other words, that they are indiscriminate haters.

Very discerning. And very foolish of you to expect better behaviour: Nemo dat quod non habet, after all.

Back
Top Bottom