What's new

Pak-Iran gas pipeline to violate sanctions: US

Your such a kid. Yuan still only buys you Yawns in the world till date. Let me know when Pakistan accepts that let alone Pakistanis.

Everyone who buys our goods will have to work with our currency.

And since your own country (India) trades with China, that applies to you as well. :lol:

Of course they have. One of them even tried using his own knowledge until I used Chinese engineers' knowledge to prove him wrong. So yes, you Chinese boys are absolutely TERRIFIED of me when it comes to technical issues. Am still waiting for a Chinese explanation on how is the Space Shuttle a supposedly 'failed design'. :lol:

How is it not? Space Shuttles have more of a crash rate then missiles. :rofl:

I don't know, I always found your posts quite entertaining. :lol:
Of course you found them entertaining -- Because you do not know what I am talking about. Usually go wwwhoooossshhh over your head.

Of course they have. One of them even tried using his own knowledge until I used Chinese engineers' knowledge to prove him wrong. So yes, you Chinese boys are absolutely TERRIFIED of me when it comes to technical issues. Am still waiting for a Chinese explanation on how is the Space Shuttle a supposedly 'failed design'. :lol:

Does that in anyway answer my question about your claim "that security from external threats comes before internal wealth?"
It is clear that "wealth" is now a useful tool against America. No wonder Americans like you are TERRIFIED to see wealth being written alongside names of those you dislike :lol:

Everyone who buys our goods will have to work with our currency.

And since your own country (India) trades with China, that applies to you as well. :lol:

Is that what CPC tells you? Poor boy, China trades in USD happily even with India so time for your medication.

Does that in anyway answer my question about your claim "that security from external threats comes before internal wealth?"
It is clear that "wealth" is now a useful tool against America. No wonder Americans like you are TERRIFIED to see wealth being written alongside names of those you dislike :lol:
That is not my claim but the truth. Before any internal development, a country should be reasonably secured from internal threats. If Pakistan requested specifically military aid in exchange for a certain relationship, we shall obliged. No different than how China is doing in Africa.

oh common, USA and Venezuela have trade ties and they arent even neighbours...and they are adversaries

why cant Pakistan and Iran benefit from some forms of trade and commerce....it isnt like payments from Pakistan to Iran are what would keep their economy afloat or their nuke program running

Your such a kid. Yuan still only buys you Yawns in the world till date. Let me know when Pakistan accepts that let alone Pakistanis.

Lookit what we have here, someone is trying to be funny :lol:

Yes if that is the case, then surely countries elsewhere would wave goodbye to the Yuan as opposed to swapping currencies and allowing it to be used as forms of trade (bypassing the need to first exchange into the dollars).

Is that what CPC tells you? Poor boy, China trades in USD happily even with India so time for your medication.

You have no idea what you are talking about Indian. :lol:

Why do you think strong exports leads to an increase in the value of currency? Because if there is higher demand for your exports, there is a higher demand for your currency as well.

That is one reason why the US is accusing China of keeping our currency artificially low.

And I live in Hong Kong btw, no CPC textbooks here.

Then stop manipulating the yuan, if you dare. And please do not bring up what the Obama Administration is too cowardly need to do.

Sure:

US says China not manipulating yuan as solar probe continues - Politics - Renewable energy news - Recharge - wind, solar, biomass, wave/tidal/hydro and geothermal

US says China not manipulating yuan as solar probe continues

The US says that China has not manipulated its currency, the renminbi (RMB), in 2011, an important finding on the single biggest trade issue between the two global powers.

oh common, USA and Venezuela have trade ties and they arent even neighbours...and they are adversaries

why cant Pakistan and Iran benefit from some forms of trade and commerce....it isnt like payments from Pakistan to Iran are what would keep their economy afloat or their nuke program running

Yes that is a strong possiblity but once the present UN sanctions are there cross border trades can become impossible. For instance the next entity to be banned after Bank of Iran would be Bank of Pakistan. We do not need a UN ban but we just the Fed, ECB and Bank of England to withdraw the permission to Bank of Pakistan in holding these currencies.

Back
Top Bottom