What's new

Pak-Iran gas pipeline to violate sanctions: US

They are just fun to mess with. Besides, I despise racists.

I see. What race are you if you don't mind me asking?

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

They are just fun to mess with. Besides, I despise racists.

I think you terrorize some of them. Lol Especially when you deflate their technological achievements and claims.

A 'sanction' is voluntary. A 'blockade' is not. A 'sanction' is voluntary in that a country is FREE to perform a cost/benefit analysis between doing business with US versus doing business with the targeted country. Usually said cost/benefit analysis are compelling. However, that does not mean other countries can ignore their own cost/benefit analysis and do business with the targeted country. So all the targeted country has to do is make a convincing argument as to why other countries should ignore those cost/benefit analysis.

It is not a problem when you have one that is willing to sell a service (Iran), one that is willing to pay to fund the pipeline (China). Not only would it generate thousands of jobs, it would also ensure a stream of 21.5 million cubic meters of gas per day into Pakistan. Pakistan would also be able to provide access to this service to third parties such as China.

You have three willing, so what is more for you to say? Things are pretty much set and they have clearly did enough cost/benefit analyzing before jumping into such a deal.

It is not a problem when you have one that is willing to sell a service (Iran), one that is willing to pay to fund the pipeline (China). Not only would it generate thousands of jobs, it would also ensure a stream of 21.5 million cubic meters of gas per day into Pakistan. Pakistan would also be able to provide access to this service to third parties such as China.

You have three willing, so what is more for you to say? Things are pretty much set and they have clearly did enough cost/benefit analyzing before jumping into such a deal.

Pay with what? Iran will not accept Pakistani Rupees. After sanctions USD, EURO, GBP are of the table. I suspect Saudi will also turn its back on Pakistan.

Pay with what? Iran will not accept Pakistani Rupees. After sanctions USD, EURO, GBP are of the table. I suspect Saudi will also turn its back on Pakistan.

Iran accepts payment in Chinese Yuan.

I'm sure something could be worked out between China-Pakistan-Iran.

I see. What race are you if you don't mind me asking?
Am Asian. Specifically: Vietnamese.

I think you terrorize some of them. Lol Especially when you deflate their technological achievements and claims.
In the beginning, I was polite to their claims. I stayed on topic, supported my arguments with credible third party sources, and ENCOURAGED them to use keyword searches to verify my arguments. I have always made such encouragement and everyone here knows that. The Chinese did not like that. They began to make personal attacks based upon the assumption that I was a typical white 'red neck' American. Then when they found out I was Viet, the personal attacks became more personal, vicious, and racist. That is what they finally proved themselves to be.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

That mean if others feel they have a right to do business with Iran, we have the EQUAL right not to do business with anyone who does business with Iran. Correct?

Hey...YOU brought it up. Obliquely.

Nope, it was YOU who brought it up.

Did not you Chinese boys once argued that security from external threats comes before internal wealth? Whatever aid the US promised/delivered to Pakistan is up to Pakistan to use. If the aid is specific, such as 100 trucks or 100 jet fighters or 100 tons of grain, it will usually be because of the requesting country. So when you make this patently STUPID criticism...

:lol: which "Chinese boys"? care to waste some of your blood sugar on some of your credible third party sources?

It is obvious that a well laid out business plan takes priority over minuscule American aids. Iran, Pakistan and China have put forward this plan knowing well enough that Americans will not like it. Why won't they like it we wonder? :rolleyes:

It shows you did not perform 'due diligence'. But of course, such intellectual dishonesty is expected.

Sayeth the one who is more worried about third parties cost/benefits than its own? :azn:

Am Asian. Specifically: Vietnamese.

In the beginning, I was polite to their claims. I stayed on topic, supported my arguments with credible third party sources, and ENCOURAGED them to use keyword searches to verify my arguments. I have always made such encouragement and everyone here knows that. The Chinese did not like that. They began to make personal attacks based upon the assumption that I was a typical white 'red neck' American. Then when they found out I was Viet, the personal attacks became more personal, vicious, and racist. That is what they finally proved themselves to be.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

That mean if others feel they have a right to do business with Iran, we have the EQUAL right not to do business with anyone who does business with Iran. Correct?

Thanks for your reply Mr. Ngyuen, really appreciate it. I do remember some members thinking you were white American, until you dispelled the rumors.

There is this thing called "Yuan" and China has no problem doing currency swaps with its neighbours :lol:

China and Pakistan actually did do a currency swap just a few days ago I read about it. So Pakistan is at least thinking ahead in this regard.

:lol: which "Chinese boys" care to waste some of your blood sugar on some of your credible third party sources?
Of course they have. One of them even tried using his own knowledge until I used Chinese engineers' knowledge to prove him wrong. So yes, you Chinese boys are absolutely TERRIFIED of me when it comes to technical issues. Am still waiting for a Chinese explanation on how is the Space Shuttle a supposedly 'failed design'. :lol:

Correct and it appears that they careless what America wants to do :azn:

There is this thing called "Yuan" and China has no problem doing currency swaps with its neighbours :lol:

Your such a kid. Yuan still only buys you Yawns in the world till date. Let me know when Pakistan accepts that let alone Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom