What's new

Pak-Iran Border fence construction to start from Next Week

Says the guy from the country which supported taliban for 3 decades and got sweeties from Sudi dogs & yankees.

Thank you is what you should say, while you people aim to cause violence in Islamic countries, the Afghan Taliban resist the foreign occupation while Iran opposed these very Afghan Taliban, shame on Iran I say; two-faced liars using Palestine for only internal support.

Says the guy from the country which supported taliban for 3 decades and got sweeties from Sudi dogs & yankees.
You should be ashamed that you are ally of india who are terrorist in the region and you can't raise voice against indians terrorism in Kashmir and you should also be thankful to Pakistan that they are making this fence for you. But of course you are what you are.

You should be ashamed that you are ally of india who are terrorist in the region and you can't raise voice against indians terrorism in Kashmir and you should also be thankful to Pakistan that they are making this fence for you. But of course you are what you are.
Long live China and whoever doesn’t bother me, even India. Now enjoy :

uae-india-flags.jpg

Haha Pakistanis think they can counter Persian propaganda so easily.

We need more S-129s to patrol the borders 24/7 ...

I recommend my Iranian friends to not answer stupid people !

Just smile :)

All these comments are the result of the burning *** syndrome !

Just a cheap theatrical act from Pakistan to boost their terrorist activity in our Eastern boarders like past 15 years with saudi money.

View attachment 548030
View attachment 548028
View attachment 548027

Iran specially the brain-dead Solemani needs to be very careful and need to be very thankful that you are being thrown a few cents for free and not being destroyed. Remember you are a small country - provoking a nuclear power can destroy your entire civilization in a few minutes. When India can be attacked in broad daylight and its fighter jets destroyed and its pilot paraded like a puppy, Iran in comparison is very insignificant.

A bankrupt country with no natural resources is going to build a fence for a country who claims to be the richest in the region.

How is this fair or just is beyond my comprehension. But i guess being blackmailed is a fate to live with along with being honeywashed too.

We need more S-129s to patrol the borders 24/7 ...

I recommend my Iranian friends to not answer stupid people !

Just smile :)

All these comments are the result of the burning *** syndrome !

You are respected because you play unfair. You are loved because you love to deceive.

For our ethno fascist, you are brothers in blood.
For our gullibles, you are brothers in faith.

Enjoy yourselves. It will not last forever.

Iran specially the brain-dead Solemani needs to be very careful and need to be very thankful that you are being thrown a few cents for free and not being destroyed. Remember you are a small country - provoking a nuclear power can destroy your entire civilization in a few minutes. When India can be attacked in broad daylight and its fighter jets destroyed and its pilot paraded like a puppy, Iran in comparison is very insignificant.

India can rain nukes on u.

Iran can do too.

Now wake up and proper your economy, fvcking HDI and security.. :wave:

Plus for your info Iran is bigger than Pakistan & Turkey combined. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Finally!!! We're here, Inshallah with proper border management on west we'll effectively curtail:
1. The blame game of our neighbors on west.
2. Terrorists and foreign spies' movement.
3. Smuggling of non-custom paid goods, drugs from Iran
4. Human smuggling
And will also create several thousands of jobs in Baluchistan. Sustaining what we've achieved in past decade is critical and even more critical now is to stop radicals from spreading their own version of Islam.

PS: For all fellow Muslims https://quran.com/3/102-105

Last edited:
your economy and HDI. :wave:

If you know so much about our economy why force us to build that fence?

Finally!!! We're here, Inshallah with proper border management of west we'll effectively curtail:
1. The blame game of our neighbors on west.
2. Terrorists and foreign spies' movement.
3. Smuggling of non-custom paid goods, drugs from Iran
4. Human smuggling
5. Will create several thousands of jobs in Baluchistan
Sustaining what we've achieved in past decade is critical and even more critical now is to stop radicals from spreading their own version of Islam.

PS: For all fellow Muslims https://quran.com/3/102-105

What has religion to do with any of this? Religious discussions are banned you know.

Back
Top Bottom