What's new

Pak investigator wants country to admit mistakes about Mumbai attacks

Kasab was Hindu ?? But none in India claimed him being his son or brother. Even his village was not traced in India.

Pakistan already had bad image. No need to soil it further. Obsama and even that one eyed Omar died in your very country.

Muslims from pakistan are killing each other , let alone killing kaffirs , who are already on wajib ul katal list.

Hemant was as you said anti terrorist wing head so he had to be on forefront. It doesn't prove your point.

His mother in Pakistan ??? Stop lying from your teeth.

Disapproved all your nonsense , hence we take your FIA's words as genuine. While it would help us further in lifting your veil in international forums.

Dude you dont even know half of it, even Son of Sam died in Pakistan....Every Lunatic comes to Pakistan to die
So, when are you coming

wrong!!!
"Bhagwan mere ko maaf kere" is a very common phrase used in Pakistan by "Muslims"

Yup indeed !! I was standing right next to Kasab when he uttered those words. And I was right there when Yakub Memon praised Jinnah and Pakistan and cried "Free Kashmir!" before he was hung. Try telling these pesky Indians that and they would never believe you though.

The NSA said that terrorists should be taken out by terrorists. Pakistanis tomtommed it as him saying that India will send terrorists like Pakistanis sent the 26/11 attackers, and attacked unarmed civilians. The NSA said nothing about killing civilians in cities. Terrorizing terrorists is his job, as the NSA.

(He said something like a thorn should be taken out by a thorn. Implying that you don't send an army or start a war to get rid of terrorists, you send small teams of spec forces or raiders.)

Seen that. What is your point? A prosecutor has been killed, witnesses intimidated into changing their statements, all the time while the main accused was having fun & making babies when he was supposedly in jail......Some seriousness...

The former chief of the FIA has pointed out other pieces of evidence, none of which ever got mentioned in any discussion. everything does not hinge on the voice samples, the evidence with the FIA is clear enough.

If you're still latched onto the 'evidence' like a barnacle than I suggest you see it again - Hes talking about its 'admissibility' and not its 'veracity' !

The NSA said that terrorists should be taken out by terrorists. Pakistanis tomtommed it as him saying that India will send terrorists like the 26/11 fellows. The NSA said nothing about killing civilians inn cities. Terrorizing terrorists is his job, as the NSA.

(He said something like a thorn should be taken out by a thorn. Implying that you don't send an army or start a war to get rid of terrorists, you send small teams of spec forces or raiders.)

Dont confuse yourself...... You are talking about 2 different things...... NSA never said that, it was DM who said that.....

I think he won't since he bothered to pen it down in editorial unlike some loose talk with some official.

At first the officer you are referring to himself didn't say those words , it was conveyed by some third officer. So credibility is lost. But in your case your FIA head bothers to pen it down by himself in editorial of prominent news paper taking no third names. So it's credible enough .
The FIA is thoroughly infiltrated by us. So are most of their agencies. Their only hope is the ISI and the Hardcore Islamic factions. Not the most faithful TTP though. Those faithful Islamists are Indians.

Kasab was Hindu ?? But none in India claimed him being his son or brother. Even his village was not traced in India.

Pakistan already had bad image. No need to soil it further. Obsama and even that one eyed Omar died in your very country.

Muslims from pakistan are killing each other , let alone killing kaffirs , who are already on wajib ul katal list.

Hemant was as you said anti terrorist wing head so he had to be on forefront. It doesn't prove your point.

His mother in Pakistan ??? Stop lying from your teeth.

Disapproved all your nonsense , hence we take your FIA's words as genuine. While it would help us further in lifting your veil in international forums.

In another thread I bemoaned the stupidity of Indians and Pakistanis and I got banned. You unfortunately just proved wrong the moderator who banned me. I wish that the mod could read your response to my post and apologize to me now. Go check the meaning of the english word "satire" and revert to me ok ? Dumb Indian Baniya Yindoo :D

If you're still latched onto the 'evidence' like a barnacle than I suggest you see it again - Hes talking about its 'admissibility' and not its 'veracity' !

Read. None of those other evidences mentioned are regarded as inadmissible.

The NSA said that terrorists should be taken out by terrorists. Pakistanis tomtommed it as him saying that India will send terrorists like Pakistanis sent the 26/11 attackers, and attacked unarmed civilians. The NSA said nothing about killing civilians in cities. Terrorizing terrorists is his job, as the NSA.

Wasn't the NSA. That's a different speech that you are referring to. They refer to one made when Doval was not the NSA. Even there, they don't understand a word of what he said.

Pakistanis didn't tomtommed anything. His threats were plain and simple.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom