What's new

Pak investigator wants country to admit mistakes about Mumbai attacks

Waiting for comments such as :-
"Doesn't this guy look like a bloody Hindu, RAW Agent, RSS? "
" RAW Conspiracy "
" Baniya Modi War mongering"

Anyways I hope this guy is still alive and continues to do so. And is not meet with an unfortunate "Accident"
No Hindus can be recognised with their filth anywhere in the world.

Some interesting questions arises after watching both of the following videos:

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO OF ONE OF MUMBAI TERRORISTS
Link:

I thanked you for admitting to the first part that your people were involved. Looks like your investigator have put the puzzle together from your end. Bravo!

Now the question comes what have you done to unearth the mystery surrounding it i.e who are the real perpetrators??

Do you have the political will to prosecute the perpetrators who killed 166 innocent human beings(Indians and foreigners)???

Why the drama of constant court delays and judicial transfers?

It just shows you care for these perpetrators more than the victims across the border.
Lets all just come clean! Pakistan will never prosecute these people for one single reason - backlash from the public. This is the same reason why jud is still alive even though 99% of the people dont support it as a political party. Blaming ISI and the pakistani state directly is wrong and india should stop doing that. Yes the attackers were pakistani but what india need to learn is that we have an ummah concept eg the karachi airport attackers were uzbek but did we blame the uzbek intelligence or govt? Alongside that as i said we all should come clean india needs to as well. Why havent the samjhota ecpress bombers been persecuted till now een though it happened an year before 26/11. I'll tell you why. Its the same reason ie public backlash. I wont say that the indian public supports the group because that is a lie but when they will be charges there would be an uproar

Lets all just come clean! Pakistan will never prosecute these people for one single reason - backlash from the public. This is the same reason why jud is still alive even though 99% of the people dont support it as a political party. Blaming ISI and the pakistani state directly is wrong and india should stop doing that. Yes the attackers were pakistani but what india need to learn is that we have an ummah concept eg the karachi airport attackers were uzbek but did we blame the uzbek intelligence or govt? Alongside that as i said we all should come clean india needs to as well. Why havent the samjhota ecpress bombers been persecuted till now een though it happened an year before 26/11. I'll tell you why. Its the same reason ie public backlash. I wont say that the indian public supports the group because that is a lie but when they will be charges there would be an uproar

We will get the culprits who did the samjhota express blasts and we will punish them- however unpopular they are.

It was us who identified that some Hindu outfits were involved but the investigation went cold after Aseemanand the main culprit who confessed later retracted his statements. And the others went hostile witness who are being suspected. Here is the latest for your information.

Recorded, denied: 10 setbacks to NIA’s Samjhauta Express case | The Indian Express

We will get the culprits who did the samjhota express blasts and we will punish them- however unpopular they are.

It was us who identified that some Hindu outfits were involved but the investigation went cold after Aseemanand the main culprit who confessed later retracted his statements. And the others went hostile witness who are being suspected. Here is the latest for your information.

Recorded, denied: 10 setbacks to NIA’s Samjhauta Express case | The Indian Express
'We will' is not good enough! If you can hang kasab while the investigation is still going on then why not do the same for the accused here? Im sorry to say this but i dont see india ever prosecuting the accused in this case just as you guys dont see lakhvi ever getting prosecuted here. This is the reality my friend

'We will' is not good enough! If you can hang kasab while the investigation is still going on then why not do the same for the accused here? Im sorry to say this but i dont see india ever prosecuting the accused in this case just as you guys dont see lakhvi ever getting prosecuted here. This is the reality my friend

Kasab was an open and shut case. Even in US I saw the live footage of the carnage that took place on 26/11 in mumbai. I think we did the right thing by not waiting because we suspected your govt. hand in it based on Kasab confession. He stated an ex-army person was directing the training and planning.

You guys were training non-state actors(a term coined by u guys) using ex-army personnel. How convenient??

At least you are being honest about your situation. But we have robust media and activists who shape our narrative.
So, I still have hope in our judicial process in our country.

No he was mistaken for someone from an neighbouring nation.

And then again you will find more Indians questioning why their fellow countrymen in thousands are attending the funeral of someone who they deem as a terrorist.

You do know that Yakub Memon was not Kashmiri, right? He was a Mumbaikar.

His funeral was being attended not because of any hatred for India - he was a "bhai", a high ranking member of the Mumbai mafia. If you know how mafia dons work their way up, you will know how many people will consider themselves indebted to them. (And many more will be harmed by them too.)

When Varadarajan Mudaliyar, or "Varadabhai" as he was known died, the entire Mumbai came to a standstill. He was a dreaded mafia leader, and he practically ran Mumbai in those days. But the love and support he commanded among millions of people was immense. (There is a megahit film about him with Kamal Hassan in one of his iconic performances.)

Memon's funeral was not seeing large crowds on his account of being a terrorist. That happens mostly in Pakistan - from Osama to Mehsuds to enemies of the Pakistan army, all get teary farewells from the aam abdul. Memon's funeral was attended due to his position in the underworld. (When "Varadabhai" died, the entire bollywood was present at his funeral, including the "Big B".)

Pakistanis at least the educated ones don't give two hoots about muslims in U.P, Bihar or Mumbai.

That's fine, because I can assure you that the feeling is mutual. But given that admission, ask your people to stop shedding crocodile tears for Indian muslims, or pretending outrage on their behalf. The fellow I was responding to has made innumerable posts about the Gujarat riots and the Muzzafarnagar riots (the latter being less intense than anything Karachi experiences on any given day). If, as you say, you don't care for Indian muslims, then stop the hypocritical and fake snuffle.

Pakistan/fundementalist wahabis can have whatever crap concepts they want ummah/ghazaw -e hind/ 72 virgins ...etc. You kill our ppl we will come after you period. Pakistanis put a lot spin like non-state actor, ummah, religious duty so and so rubbish garbage to defend the murder.

Its just a matter of time,once ppl on the other side lose their patience they will give a bloody nose irrespective of how many nukes you have. As you must know for a nuclear a reaction to take place a critical mass should be attained that has not yet happened yet.
Bottom line: kill among yourselves and go to hell. Kill others expect the worse treatment.

Pakistan/fundementalist wahabis can have whatever crap concepts they want ummah/ghazaw -e hind/ 72 virgins ...etc. You kill our ppl we will come after you period. Pakistanis put a lot spin like non-state actor, ummah, religious duty so and so rubbish garbage to defend the murder.

Its just a matter of time,once ppl on the other side lose their patience they will give a bloody nose irrespective of how many nukes you have. As you must know for a nuclear a reaction to take place a critical mass should be attained that has not yet happened yet.
Bottom line: kill among yourselves and go to hell. Kill others expect the worse treatment.
You kill our people (samjhota express) and even though you know who the killers are fail to prosecute them. Lets all learn a simple thing here. Instead of looking at someone else's fault try to look at your own one. If you think we cant prosecute mumbai attack terrorists then you are doing the same with samjhota express bombers!

You kill our people (samjhota express) and even though you know who the killers are fail to prosecute them. Lets all learn a simple thing here. Instead of looking at someone else's fault try to look at your own one. If you think we cant prosecute mumbai attack terrorists then you are doing the same with samjhota express bombers!
Lol that was a bogey created by sickular congress guys. We are not stupid to allow radicalization of our civilian or military. If for argument sake samjhota was indeed handiwork of the hindu extremists why arent their more attacks of similar type ? is that bcos they are afraid ? Nope bcos they dint exist in first place.

Back
Top Bottom