What's new

Pak investigator wants country to admit mistakes about Mumbai attacks

while I might argue that even thigs like toothpaste are considerable evidence (that's how these things work), but even if you let that go, tracing the engine block back pak, identifying the boat that was repainted, an overwhelming amount of evidence in it's favor. Are you really suggesting that it was not from Pak that the attacks were planned and launched? Even if you dispute that the head of the ISI may not have known about it, is it not true that rogue officers with loose allegiance are frequently doing these things?

For the last time its not the 'veracity' of the evidence but the 'legality' or 'admissibility' of evidence in a court of law is what I was referring to as the gentlemen who's name I keep on mentioning has talked and written in length about !

Now unless I go back to college to get a Law degree; I can't really delve into the intricacies of it and I assume that neither can most people on this forum.

For the last time its not the 'veracity' of the evidence but the 'legality' or 'admissibility' of evidence in a court of law is what I was referring to !

the evidence I'm referring to (the engine block, boat etc.) are obviously admissible. Those weren't provided by India, those were provided by your own teams. ANd they aren't 'trivial'

The NSA said that terrorists should be taken out by terrorists. Pakistanis tomtommed it as him saying that India will send terrorists like Pakistanis sent the 26/11 attackers, and attacked unarmed civilians. The NSA said nothing about killing civilians in cities. Terrorizing terrorists is his job, as the NSA.

(He said something like a thorn should be taken out by a thorn. Implying that you don't send an army or start a war to get rid of terrorists, you send small teams of spec forces or raiders.)

Defense Minister statement came hours after the Afghan Government talked about recruiting Ex mujahideens against Taliban around Kunduz.

India is fighting against proxy war everywhere.

the evidence I'm referring to (the engine block, boat etc.) are obviously admissible. Those weren't provided by India, those were provided by your own teams. ANd they aren't 'trivial'

The 'obvious' thing is moot because I wouldn't know either way; my forte is not International Law !

But so far as I have been able to understand its not about the 'evidence' its about the whole nature of the trial and where it stands at from a legal ambit, that the gentlemen who's video I posted alluded to.

Can't you people export anything beneficial for humanity and for the sake of own country instead of exporting good terrorists to neighbouring countries .. How about exporting textile,footbools and cotton that would increase your forex.

Can't you people export anything beneficial for humanity and for the sake of own country instead of exporting good terrorists to neighbouring countries .. How about exporting textile,footbools and cotton that would increase your forex.

Not enough BANG for the buck..........:)

posted above

naah cant be I always ask for Bhagwan ki kirpa when I am in pain

But Hindus doesn't have concept of "JANNAT". Watch it again for how he talks about JANNAT . And he was talking to Indian investigating officers so he used Bhagwan instead of Allah. Afterall he was trained to blend in.

Told you he was a Hindu !

i know your "Satire", but
when one in pain, no matter how much he has been trained, his mind reverts back to the phrases he learned and used as a child....The interviewer ignored this because this comes so natural to his ears also, but a Muslim will catch this because this phrase is so foreign to his ears.

@SwAggeR

i know your "Satire", but
when one in pain, no matter how much he has been trained, his mind reverts back to the phrases he learned and used as a child....The interviewer ignored this because this comes so natural to his ears also, but a Muslim will catch this because this phrase is so foreign to his ears.

Training can condition anything. It can alter secondly brain too . Try to sleep with conviction that you will get up at 4 o'clock in morning and your sub conscious mind will come to wake up you exactly at 4 o'clock. I have tried it , it works.It just need conviction and training.

well we both are telling our personal experiences here :)

But I never claimed to use reverse psychology or anything on bullies. I only said what I know will be the typical outcome of using these kinds of things for these kinds of problems :enjoy:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom