What's new

Pak investigator wants country to admit mistakes about Mumbai attacks

This changes nothing, people who denied it earlier will keep up the denial.

My people have had enough of that madness which was supported to an extent by your agencies. Thankfully we are out of that league. You Mam now should worry about yourself. Being surrounded by a hostile hindu population which is in doubts over your patriotism since day 1 should atleast give you lot sleepless nights! :lol:

Right, so that's also India's fault. Whatever rocks your boat. In any case, I think I can safely place my bets on the possibility of Pakistanis killing each other for not being muslim enough, than for Indian muslims being killed for not being Indian enough.

In fact the latter has never ever happened. There have been religious riots and violence in India, but that had nothing to do with who is Indian or unIndian. Unlike Pakistan, Indianness is not related to adherence to any religion. So don't expect anybody to be scared of that bogeyman.

Hatred on the basis of religion very much exists in many parts of India. But "kill them, they are unIndian" has never been, and still isn't a salient point in the social fissures. Not in the mainstream anyway, or in any influential circles.

Former NSA was again representing Pakistani state. And wasn't a private entity. Pakistani state can sack anyone of its servants anytime it wants to. Same for this head of FIA. He is also a Pakistani state servant and conducted those investigations while being a head of Pakistani state institution. He didn't do those investigations privately. So nothing damning here since nothing new has been proved.

Good, we now have a state official(in this case a former official) admitting.

All BS and allegations. He was/is an Indian citizen working in private with some Pakistani nationals. Doesn't prove anything.

In Pakistan & Pakistan did its very best to prevent his extradition to India.

So you only wanted to blame LET? Well that was done a few years ago and not today by this article. As for That's why a case was filed against Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi but since there weren't enough proofs they were released. All done by Pakistani state.

More nonsense. Hafiz Saeed was never brought up on these charges. Never. So no question of being released because of lack of evidence. On Lakhvi, your own official has admitted to plenty of evidence. all of them are now available in public domain.

Well many of those Uzbek terrorists were trained in Uzbekistan or in Afghanistan and then came into Pakistani territory to conduct terrorism. So nope Pakistani state is not responsible for any acts of a few of its citizens just like your state is not responsible for the acts of Abu Jandal or Swami Aseem Anand.

You are responsible if you take no action against them.
Well Pakistan would still go to UN and would blame your state and your state institutions in supporting terror inside Pakistan since nothing has been proved to link Pakistani state with Mumbai attacks. Your days of playing victim are gone. Now it is your turn to answer a lot of things since we have had enough of you playing victim all the time. :)

Try it & see. Talk is cheap. Your own officer has blown a mountain sized hole in your claims.

Let a certain Indian 'muslim' be left alone here, they would get to know the true worth of Pakistan when their countrymen turn against them for being not 'enoug' Indians - which I am afraid is not too far away.

Now Indian Muslims have understood that in case of any war against thier country would make them to suffer similar like the rest of the Indians irrespective of thier religion and it would be Indian Military who will protect and safeguard thier lives like rest of the Indians.

sounds like a tight slap on faces of pdf conspiracy theorists who kept claiming mumbai to be a false flag ,,,that too from thr own fmr. head of FIA.
but,,,why now?

I guess , you don' get the difference between verdict of Chief investigating officer and some officer quoting some third officer's version , who later on being contacted said that he was misquoted.

dont they always say that afterwards
I am Sure this Khossa guy will deny writing this in coming days

@ayesha.a - May I post a link to a video where Ahmer Bilal Soofi was talking about the legal complexities we're facing ? Its In Urdu would you be able to understand it ?

Right, so that's also India's fault. Whatever rocks your boat. In any case, I think I can safely place my bets on the possibility of Pakistanis killing each other for not being muslim enough, than for Indian muslims being killed for not being Indian enough.

In fact the latter has never ever happened. There have been religious riots and violence in India, but that had nothing to do with who is Indian or unIndian. Unlike Pakistan, Indianness is not related to adherence to any religion. So don't expect anybody to be scared of that bogeyman.

Hatred on the basis of religion very much exists in many parts of India. But "kill them, they are unIndian" has never been, and still isn't a salient point in the social fissures. Not in the mainstream anyway, or in any influential circles.

Learn to read again. I said to an 'extent'. Now you dont want to argue that RAW has never done anything to Pakistan is full of saints and angels. Your NSA did boast openly about supporting terrorists inside Pakistan.

Yup, Gujarat was nothing of that sort where the hindu mobs killed / raped / burnt muslims for several days and the entire government chose to look otherway. The police did nothing, the administration did nothing and the the courts did nothing. And look at it again - the person who was responsible for the massacre has been elected as your prime minister. He didn't have the moral courage to resign. In fact he later joked about those being killed and compared them with a puppy aka kuttey ka pilla.

So if you want to keep your eyes shut, be my guest!

Misplaced worries......... The highest number of muslims killed in terrorist acts is not from India.......... Allow us to worry about our countrymen,

But we cant deny this that in all the terrorist attacks inside India. Indian Muslims were killed like rest of the other Indians.

When a war is being waged against India by the enemies then the enemies would kill even Indian Muslims along with other Indians.

In open war against India , when Ballistic missiles or carpet bombing will be done all those who will die and suffer will be Indians.

Back
Top Bottom