What's new

Pak Hindus want to make Delhi their home

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not only what I think but it's what they think as well. This report is by Headlines Today. ( I know you'll say I don't believe Indian media)

Thanks, I'd believe these people who have had to experience this and who have taken a drastic step than some hatefilled naysayer.

Last edited by a moderator:
i watched the video mentioned above .They clearly told that money or poorness is not the reason to come here.They left every thing there and wont go back in any condition.and from sindh many families came here,they are quite rich and thy made very good houses here afaik.

sounds a lot like women in indian gujrat who didn't migrate to Pakistan for financial reasons; but rather because they found love across the border and lived happily ever after

There are countless examples of Indians (like my mother) who migrated from Hyderabad, Lucknow, Delhi & other areas of India (with large Muslim population) to Pakistan for marriage, & became Pakistani citizens. It's not a big deal, we need to respect other people's choices.

And this is what Al Jazeera says at the beginning of the article.

An estimated 100,000 Hindus left the valley after the start of the insurgency, but what happened to those who remained?

fair enough; and did you read the rest of the article as well?

interestingly (and for good effect) the article didnt even MENTION the scores of Muslim Kashmiris who have been slaughtered like cattle by the occupation forces?

you focus on pundits only? (many of whom left for purely financial reasons)

but perhaps you think its "okay" since majority of Kashmir is predominantly Muslim --so what happens to the majority doesnt matter? typical indian thinking --and a primary reason why they will always fail in occupied Kashmir, regardless of firepower and draconian rules

There are countless examples of Indians (like my mother) who migrated from Hyderabad, Lucknow, Delhi & other areas of India (with large Muslim population) to Pakistan for marriage, & became Pakistani citizens. It's not a big deal, we need to respect other people's choices.

how many migrated for the reason of killings,rapes,society injustice???
even muslims here dint go to pakistan after gujarat riots??
and how many kashmiris want to go to pakistan??even many of them abuse pakistanis badly
hahaha-024.gif

how many migrated for the reason of killings,rapes,society injustice???
even muslims here dint go to pakistan after gujarat riots??
and how many kashmiris want to go to pakistan??even many of them abuse pakistanis badly
hahaha-024.gif

Most Hindus did not migrate to India for those reasons. They visited their families in India, & didn't want to come back. Power to them to do what they want.

I think you're talking about 1947, aren't you? But I'm talking about incidences after year 2006. But as I said earlier that I agree with the point made by 'ajpirzada'

there is no scheduled caste-system in Pakistan --which is a good thing, as many of the hindus in Pakistan were by birth born into what you call in india "untouchable/dalit" status......if they were to migrate to hindustan, they'd be treated as worse than slaves. . .probably even be accused of being ISI informants or something liek that

For your kind information scheduled caste-system has been started by the GOI since 1950 as part of affirmative action to provide 15% reservation to Dalits in govt jobs, educational institute and even legislative assemblies at the center and the state level.

Today one the most powerful person in india Ms Mayawati , CM of Utter Pradesh is a dalit .

I think you're talking about 1947, aren't you? But I'm talking about incidences after year 2006. But as I said earlier that I agree with the point made by 'ajpirzada'

No, my mother was an Indian citizen, born & bred Indian, & she married my dad in 1979 in Karachi. There are many people from my Dad's extended family where the bride has come from India.

interestingly (and for good effect) the article didnt even MENTION the scores of Muslim Kashmiris who have been slaughtered like cattle by the occupation forces?

but perhaps you think its "okay" since majority of Kashmir is predominantly Muslim --so what happens to the majority doesnt matter? typical indian thinking --and a primary reason why they will always fail in occupied Kashmir, regardless of firepower and draconian rules

kashmiri pandits were being driven out before the army came into kashmir,the kashmiris(muslims) wouldnt have suffered so much if it was not for rise in militancy in 1989 which was supported by pakistan and it was a good strategy adopted by pakistan which forced army to set up afspa in kashmir and hence it could be used by pakistan on diplomatic front

No, my mother was an Indian citizen, born & bred Indian, & she married my dad in 1979 in Karachi. There are many people from my Dad's extended family where the bride has come from India.

recent example is sania mirja marriage,so thats nothing new.
i am again saying,how many migrated to pakistan after riots here??and how many come from pakistan on the name of persecution,hatred,rapess etc??

For your kind information scheduled caste-system has been started by the GOI since 1950 as part of affirmative action to provide 15% reservation to Dalits in govt jobs, educational institute and even legislative assemblies at the center and the state level.

Today one the most powerful person in india Ms Mayawati , CM of Utter Pradesh is a dalit .

indian constitution is drafted by a dalit,dr ambedkar
the parliamentary candidate from my constituency is a dalit(mumbai) where the headquarters of shivsena is located

Since they ,lakhs of them are living like kings in refugee tents at suburb of Jammu city :hitwall: ,it surely must be due to purely financial reasons they left their kashmir valley , thier ancestral home for thousands of years .

Yes, I read not only this article but all articles which is a part of series. Al Jajeera actually did mention about Indian Military atrocity but it in the other article. As far as the Indian Military's atrocity is concerned I agree with what Al Jajeera said in its report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom