What's new

Pak Hindus want to make Delhi their home

Status
Not open for further replies.
did someone put a gun to their head and tell them they can't come back?

pundits IN KASHMIR (the ones who matter, not the puppets who ran away to delhi for material reasons) themselves --as per the article --claimed that official numbers often yapped by indian govt. are exaggerated

oh by the way -- have you ever been to Kashmir? I doubt you have :)

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Today one the most powerful person in india Ms Mayawati , CM of Utter Pradesh is a dalit .

oh yes.....i've heard stories about that one

living the good life! are those busts and marble statues as 'untouchable' as she is :laugh: :laugh:

recent example is sania mirja marriage,so thats nothing new.
i am again saying,how many migrated to pakistan after riots here??and how many come from pakistan on the name of persecution,hatred,rapess etc??

They couldn't migrate, many wanted to, but didn't have the means. Many Muslims in India wanted to migrate to Pakistan in 1947, but didn't have the means to, so they stayed back. Pre 1947, there were a lot of upper & middle class, educated Muslims in UP & Bihar, & when 1947 happened, they left for (East & West) Pakistan. The ones that didn't have the means, or had some kind of business in India did not move, & today, these states are full of poor, backward & uneducated Muslims, & it is because of this that the Muslims are the most backward & deprived minority of India. All the upper & middle class, educated Muslims left for India, & what was left were the poor, backward Muslims in India who didn't have the means of coming to Pakistan. Muslims were confined to their own neighborhoods, & they were forced to reside in slums & ghettos. I know for a fact that there was a lot of persecution going on against Muslims in 1947, my mother's parents had a Shahnama from the time of Jahangir for their lands in Siwan (Saran district), but in 1947, they were forced off their lands by Hindus, & they had to move to Patna (where my mother was born). My maternal grandmother's (mom's mom's sister) moved to Pakistan with her husband, & she could not get in touch with my grandmother (her sister) for about 4 years when she went to Pakistan, because she did not want to do anything that could potentially harm her sister (my maternal grandmother's sister) in India. Whoever was left behind in India that had family in Pakistan were seen as Pakistani spies. This feeling is still felt by Indian Muslims today, especially in many Muslim dominated areas & Muslim neighborhoods.

No, my mother was an Indian citizen, born & bred Indian, & she married my dad in 1979 in Karachi. There are many people from my Dad's extended family where the bride has come from India.

Yes, but there are many Pakistanis (born bred in Pakistan) married Indian grooms as well. A significant portion live in Hyderabad, Lucknow, Indian Punjab. So, it is not one-way traffic.

@offtopic, good to hear about you Indian connection. :)

recent example is sania mirja marriage,so thats nothing new.
i am again saying,how many migrated to pakistan after riots here??and how many come from pakistan on the name of persecution,hatred,rapess etc??

Most Muslims in India are very quiet about their family connections in Pakistan, because Muslims in that situation are still seen to be loyal to Pakistan (or in extreme cases, Pakistani spies) today. So, there are a lot of Indians that marry Pakistanis, but they don't make huge noises about it, as it can threaten the family that is left over in India. Most Pakistanis don't care if our Hindu brethren have family in India, or whether they want to reside in India, so they can speak about it more openly.

pundits IN KASHMIR (the ones who matter, not the puppets who ran away to delhi for material reasons) themselves --as per the article --claimed that official numbers often yapped by indian govt. are exaggerated

oh by the way -- have you ever been to Kashmir? I doubt you have :)

Do you know anything about kashmir ??

I doubt you can figure it out on the map.:coffee:

LMAO!!!

though I hail from the tribal areas, i have some Kashmiri ancestry from maternal side and in fact I know (both sides) very well. I also have many friends and acquaintences in Sri Nagar -the summer capital.

They couldn't migrate, many wanted to, but didn't have the means. Many Muslims in India wanted to migrate to Pakistan in 1947, but didn't have the means to, so they stayed back. Pre 1947, there were a lot of upper & middle class, educated Muslims in UP & Bihar, & when 1947 happened, they left for (East & West) Pakistan. The ones that didn't have the means, or had some kind of business in India did not move, & today, these states are full of poor, backward & uneducated Muslims, & it is because of this that the Muslims are the most backward & deprived minority of India. All the upper & middle class, educated Muslims left for India, & what was left were the poor, backward Muslims in India who didn't have the means of coming to Pakistan. Muslims were confined to their own neighborhoods, & they were forced to reside in slums & ghettos. I know for a fact that there was a lot of persecution going on against Muslims in 1947, my mother's parents had a Shahnama from the time of Jahangir for their lands in Siwan (Saran district), but in 1947, they were forced off their lands by Hindus, & they had to move to Patna (where my mother was born). My maternal grandmother's (mom's mom's sister) moved to Pakistan with her husband, & she could not get in touch with my grandmother (her sister) for about 4 years when she went to Pakistan, because she did not want to do anything that could potentially harm her sister (my maternal grandmother's sister) in India. Whoever was left behind in India that had family in Pakistan were seen as Pakistani spies. This feeling is still felt by Indian Muslims today, especially in many Muslim dominated areas & Muslim neighborhoods.

What are you talking is the communal violence during partition. Of course I feel sad what happened to your family :frown:. But, there are same stories to tell from the Hindus who forced to leave their ancestral land. Many of my friends who migraed from Pakistan had lost their loved ones. One of my relative who's husband killed in front of her. :frown:

One of my relative who's husband killed in front of her.

Good, he shouldn't have been in Muslim lands and neither should these idol worshipers and cow piss drinkers. Send them all back to India. All those of the book should be allowed in God-fearing soil. If they are scared of the jijiya then they should not be living here. Drive all these Hindu traitors out of Pakistan!

Why Pandits left kashmir is widely known, especially during 1989 uprising. Yes, I agree with you that some families left for financial reason but many did not.

As far as the number of Pandits who left valley is concerned, Indian Govt. say that number of Kashmiri Pandits around 200,000. Al Jajeera says 100,000.

oh by the way -- have you ever been to Kashmir? I doubt you have:)

In my wish list :)

you should visit....

and im all for an independent investigation to see how many have been killed in Kashmir --regardless of cause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom