What's new

Pak Hindus want to make Delhi their home

Status
Not open for further replies.
who knows that, pakistanis online are only muslims haveng relatively better life than minorities?? most of the minorities in pakistan are so under privileged that they are not allowed to have basic rights leave alone access to Internets....if they get their voice, pakistan will see a revolution....and first one to raise voice will be balochis

Balochis are a race, not a religion. Similarly, "Mohajirs" are different races, not a religion.

There have been Pakistani Christian members on this very forum that have been ***** slapping Bharatis like you for insulting Pakistan, please don't talk about things you know very little about.
see the ex. of yousuf youhana ...was one of only a few Christians to play for the Pakistan cricket team...now he is Mohammad Yousuf ..........! This is Pakistan.....?

like i said in my earlier post that even muslims dont feel safe in pakistan...most of the muslims have to get locked in tehir home 24/7 or they might get killed in violence/terrorist attack or fatwa....better they get out of pakistan or get their land out of pakistan control..i salut balochis and so to shias who should rather live a peaceful life in some tolerant country....

I agree, that is why we respect the choices made by Pakistani Hindu & Muslim families to locate elsewhere, it is entirely their choice. However, it is sad that thousands & thousands of Indian Christians, Muslim & Sikhs didn't get that choice in India.

like i said in my earlier post that even muslims dont feel safe in pakistan...most of the muslims have to get locked in tehir home 24/7 or they might get killed in violence/terrorist attack or fatwa....better they get out of pakistan or get their land out of pakistan control..i salut balochis and so to shias who should rather live a peaceful life in some tolerant country....

I too salute balochis , baloch in army played vital role in protection of pakistan, and they are patriot then any one else.

stop shitting about Pakistan :sick: many of you bhartos are sick people .

see the ex. of yousuf youhana ...was one of only a few Christians to play for the Pakistan cricket team...now he is Mohammad Yousuf ..........! This is Pakistan.....?

What the hell is fully biased comment ?

what this post exactly mean ?

He converted with his own wish , this means religious freedom.

Pakistani hindus are our brother and stop your all bull **** here bloody Indians , if any one wants to go he is free.

I too salute balochis , baloch in army played vital role in protection of pakistan, and they are patriot then any one else.

stop shitting about Pakistan :sick: many of you bhartos are sick people .

What the hell is fully biased comment ?

what this post exactly mean ?

He converted with his own wish , this means religious freedom.

Pakistani hindus are our brother and stop your all bull **** here bloody Indians , if any one wants to go he is free.
B'coz he want caption ship try to digest truth bro i know its difficult.:D.....But u should :)

Pakistani hindus are our brother.

"There is no religious freedom in Pakistan. We (Hindus) were never allowed to study. We have always been targeted.

40-year-old Chanderma summed up why they fled Pakistan. "Children went to school but they were asked to sit separately. They were not even given water there," she claimed.

Is this your way of Treating your hindu BROTHRES ? :no:

Stop your all bull **** here bloody Indians , if any one wants to go he is free.

And This is how you STAND FOR INSAF, Am I correct? :azn:

B'coz he want caption ship try to digest truth bro i know its difficult.:D.....But u should :)

It was his own wish to convert to Islam. Now you should help yourself to digest it. I know it is difficult for "secular" Indians.Conversion to Islam. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

hahaha...christians are living dog's life in pakistan...daily news of christian being raped killed are all propaganda?? and not just christians even muslimis dont feel safe in pakistan...you accept it that pakistan is not a tolerant country at all...i can imagine what could happen to veena malik had she been in pakistan. rightly she said that she feels unsafe in pakistan just like million others who are just wishing to go out of that country. no one likes being locked in their home 24/7..but people in pakistan have got a habit of it

Ah you are confusing your life with Pakistani Christians. Sorry for you but that's the case with you not Pakistani Christians.:D

Once again why are Indians on the Pakistan forums. They should all be banned.

As for these Hindu's I'm glad they are gone. Pakistan is a Muslim country it has no need for these minorities now or ever. Every Hindu should be deported.

Face it people. No one from India would ever want to move to Pakistan for any reason, be it even religious. Lack of rights and opportunities and constant persecution have seen to that.

Yes, that's why "Mohajirs" are the most prosperous group in Pakistan. A.Q.Khan, our national hero was a "Mohajir". Musharraf, who almost nuked your country was a "Mohajir" as well. "Mohajirs" in Pakistan have never had to face the genocide Kashmiri or Gujarati Muslims have had to face in India.

Isn't this guy a Mohajirs or something ??

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You can have all these traitors india. They are all yours :enjoy:

Just dont drag the rest of us Patriotic Pakistanis to india :wave:

ya if they want to go, then let them go... no need to stop them. everyone has a right to decide what suits them best.
btw wat exactly is their complain? that the gov is not protecting them? they r being killed?

well who isnt? its not as if muslims in this country are being spared by these extremists.

Out of 7 million Hindus living in Pakistan, if a few hundred want to go to India, it is not reflective of what millions of Hindus living in Pakistan think. Similarly, if there are thousands of Muslims families that want to leave for the Middle East or the West, it is not reflective of what millions of Muslims living in Pakistan think. It is their personal choice, & it must be respected. I am sure if the Muslims in Gujarat or Kashmir were given a choice of going to Pakistan or getting killed, they'd go to Pakistan. Unfortunately, they were never given that choice.

The number is not few hundred. But THOUSANDS

Over 7,000 Pakistani Hindus cleared for Indian citizenship

More than 7,000 Pakistani nationals living in India even after their visas expired seeking permanent residency will be able to get Indian citizenship.

In a communication to Punjab Rajya Sabha MP, Avinash Rai Khanna, the Union home secretary has said that those Pakistani nationals living in India, who have not been able to procure renunciation certificates from their country – which were earlier mandatory for getting Indian citizenship – would also be considered for Indian citizenship.

The government of India has identified 7,635 such Pakistani nationals in the country who have been living here before December 2004. Their cases would be taken up on an individual basis.

Khanna said the government has adopted a humanitarian approach and relaxed the norms on renunciation certificates.

“People would now be able to get the same from Indian authorities by simply submitting an affidavit,” he added.
These are mostly Hindu families who fled Pakistan following a growing number of incidents of rape and looting by the extremist elements. Besides Rajpura, these families from Pakistan are settled in Amritsar, Jalandhar, Panipat and Karnal.

Now, citizenship cases would be processed on a case-to-case basis considering an affidavit filed before the authority prescribed under rule 38 of the Citizenship Rule, 2009, as renunciation certificate.

Khanna said there were around 25 members of three families residing in Peer Colony area of Neelpur village in Rajpura, about 45 km from here, whocame to India in 1994 and since then had been doing menial jobs to make both ends meet.

“We are living without voter ID cards, ration cards, and our passports have expired. We moved to India following riots near Loralai in Balochistan in 1994 in which our houses were burnt,” said Rajesh, a Pakistani Hindu.

As per the letter, certain categories of foreigners (especially Pak nationals) have been exempted from the provisions of Passport (entry into India) Rules, 1950, to facilitate grant of long-term visas. The Indian government had also issued a gazette notification on May 15, 2010, in this regard.

However, the main problem was getting renunciation certificate, which Pakistani authorities issue. The ostensible reason behind the Pakistani government not issuing such a certificate was that most of the people did not possess computerised national IDs. This situation arose because when such field work was being done in Pakistan, these people were living in India.

“Life in Pakistan was hell, especially for girls. As Pakistani nationals, we have to go back once every five years and visit our embassy in New Delhi every two years to get our stay permit renewed. We are scared to go back because of the harassment meted out to the members of the minority communities,” said Naam Singh, who hails from Peshawar.

Over 7,000 Pakistani Hindus cleared for Indian citizenship - India - DNA

After 2006 number of Pakistani Hindus entering India has increased significantly, most of them are poor people coming via Thar Express.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom