What's new

Pak Hindu MPs stage walkout over terror slur

I stand my comment. The general understanding here just like India is the same when you talk about Muslims you take into consideration Pakistan as much as here its the same.

When we talk about MUSLIMS we do not consider Pakistan. We have our own MUSLIMS.

India : 138,188,240 Muslims (2001) @ 29.5% growth rate
Pakistan : 175,376,000 Muslims (2008)

Agree with all but again its not the reality but the preception which i am talking about. The same perception according which you guys call all Muslims as terrorists.

No, we are of opinion that whoever commits act of terror, is not and can not be associated to any religion.
Please do not give some VHP speech. Indians in general do not approve it or agree with it.

Its the same perception which an Indian Hindu Judge exhibted in Indian Supreme Court by equating beared with Extremism and called all Muslims as Taliban.

Although it is altogether different topic from thread.
The judge made some remark. Then he backed and apologised. A new bench was formed which gave the verdict in support of that boy. All judges were Hindus. So where is you point.

Prove it. Because uptill now its your Indian Orange Media which is saying. My own countrmen never accused Pakistani Hindus for terror attacks.

The MPs walked out because they can not interpret the statement!!
Also some links are given beelow:

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=93620

Chafing at a Lahore high court judge's comment that Hindus were financing terror attacks in that country, nine Hindu members of Pakistan's national assembly staged a walkout in protest on Wednesday.

Saudi Gazette - Pakistan?s Hindu MPs protest terror charges

Lawmakers belonging to Pakistan’s minority Hindu community walked out of Parliament to protest a top judge’s remarks that Hindus might be financing terrorist attacks in the country, reported PTI.

There are other news houses repeating the same stories. And I did not find any significent change in what ToI reported.

Typical ploy,

Five Indian members debating/arguing with one Pakistani female member and patting each other's back,
There has to be a question of morality.

Typical ploy,

Five Indian members debating/arguing with one Pakistani female member and patting each other's back,

why don't u join in...n help her out..
otherwise just follow it as i'm doing....
anyway indians--does it matter what a pakistani judge says to hidus of pakistan...its there problem....

why don't u join in...n help her out..
otherwise just follow it as i'm doing....
anyway indians--does it matter what a pakistani judge says to hidus of pakistan...its there problem....

Nationality wise :no:
Personally :agree:

How do a Muslim feel when somebody incorporate his/her religion with terrorists; same applies to me - disgusting :sick:

My guess is Ajmal Kasab wouldn't agree with you there.
Hence one's preacher can't be the others poacher.

Do you have any specific instances of such prejudice in mind or are you simply pulling one out of thin air?

And no, I am not preaching. What I am talking about is something which a Judge is expected to do and is probably in the oath they take when becoming a judge.

No, it seems you are firing shots in the dark, perhaps you need some one to translate the news script before dancing around in circles.

Basically, the head line reads, "In Lahore attacks, it could be only Talibans, non-Muslim Pakistanis wouldn't resort to such activities"

The Chief Justice, if anything is defending the minorities, and thrown out such claims that Hindus or any other minority is involved in such heinous crimes.

This is what the report translates into.

Typical ploy,

Outnumbered, outgunned ..it is a terrible feeling.:lol:

They need to think before they speak. Making a mistake and not understanding what he did wrong is even worse for someone in his position. I agree that he did not mean it like it was made out to be, and hopefully he will issue a statemement as to what was meant.

Basically, the head line reads, "In Lahore attacks, it could be only Talibans, non-Muslim Pakistanis wouldn't resort to such activities"

The Chief Justice, if anything is defending the minorities, and thrown out such claims that Hindus or any other minority is involved in such heinous crimes.

This is what the report translates into.

sir

don't try to act smart

and plz try confuse Indian members

It is the Pakistani Hindu MPs who are protesting.

It is Pakistani Hindu MPs who knows Urdu very well.

If one believe u people then can u plz elaborate why Pakistani Hindu MPs are protesting????????

Please don't spread anymore propaganda.

thanks

Justin saab, please use normal text; making it larger and bolder and bright colored add no weight to it, in fact, makes it difficult to read let alone comprehend.

Back
Top Bottom