What's new

Pak Hindu MPs stage walkout over terror slur

You said those words not because of the reasons you are giving here but because, in your own words 'these comments make me so angry'. The comments were allegedly made by the Justice not by the lawyers. When did Justice Shareef took the law in his hands and beat the media and Police?

Again, you are free to express your opinion, but not using abusive and bazaari language.

The lawyers beat the journalist and the police up but at that point in time the LHC CJ didnt issue a statement condemning that. The reason i get mad is because the lawyers and the judges are using the excuse of independent judiciary to get their way with things even if it is against the law.

Since it was a case hearing, I do not think media representatives were allowed in the Court; this must be a work of one person who was present there and he was the single source who spreaded this information or disinformation while not reporting it in the correct context. Plenty of information is not available; for instance, the Registrar HC has denied that any such comments were ever made.

The media was allowed during the NRO hearing that is why we heard all the exchanges that took place. The media is allowed in hearings

The lawyers beat the journalist and the police up but at that point in time the LHC CJ didnt issue a statement condemning that. The reason i get mad is because the lawyers and the judges are using the excuse of independent judiciary to get their way with things even if it is against the law.
Now the reason of you getting upset is because "at that point in time the LHC CJ didnt issue a statement condemning that"? Bhai, please make up your mind and come up with a single and final reason. Its too much of a work for me to go back and forth and copy paste what you have written in your earlier posts.

At any rate, whatever the reason or reasons you had or have, abusive language is not going to add up any weight to your arguments. Even if you were right, using cheap bazaari language would make it distasteful as we call in Urdu 'Doodh mein meingniaN daal kar dena'.

The media was allowed during the NRO hearing that is why we heard all the exchanges that took place. The media is allowed in hearings
Maybe or maybe not (is there are proof of the presence of media during the hearing?), that is why I wrote 'I do not think...', instead of 'I am pretty sure...'.

Kindly get back to the topic please.

Thanks.
Please take a note of the use of words such as 'stupid' for an honorable Justice. Is there no other way except of using cheap language to express disagreement?

First of all, you were not present in the court, so you did not hear the conversation in the correct perspective first handed. Your source of information is not even second handed; it is based on some media report, and how accurate the media is in reproducing things is not a secret. All I am asking from the beginning of this thread to hold your horses till more information is available.

None of us who comment on anything here are present when events we comment on happen. Everything is based on the media .

Did a walkout occur ? If so what was the reason ? Surely it cannot be a storm in a tea cup as some here would like to believe.

A Judge unlike politicians is expected to weigh his words. The incident is indicative of a mind set. With such pre conceived notions what justice can be expected from a man of the bench ?

Uncalled for & uneducated remarks.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&so...-qT1CA&usg=AFQjCNFXVRjsPlgdT_D1GyVIMnT3AIQnGg

I've seen discrimination with my own eyes in pakistan .I know not all are treated bad but still we have a long way to go still before we fully respect all religions. How many times have innocent christians or hindus gone jail on B.S blasphemy charges ? look how badly ahmadis are treated remember how they use to treat dr abdus salam just coz of what religion he was though atleast nowdays they have honoured him.

look at the tolerance given to the sikh community! look at the tolerance given to the hindu community in pakistan! look at the high positions attained by the HINDU community in pakistan!

now coming to ahmedis! that is completely a different issue because that comes down to ISLAMIC law and according to it ahmedis are banned in ALL ISLAMIC countries!!! they are murtids!

Hold your horses, before causing a cyclone in a cup of tea, wait till the exact conversation between the honorable Justice and the lawyer is reported and in its correct context.

:) Just brows this forum and you will find a thread with title "Pak judge anti-Islam remarks"

The thread is about the same statement and the judge said

" None Muslims can not carry out these attacks"

BTW when we say Hindus are funding terrorism in Pakistan by that we clearly means INDIA, not Pakistani Hindus :)

in more than 60 years NO MAJOR ATTACK on any minority has taken place in pakistan BY GOVERNMENT!!

however in india the attack on golden temple,babri masjid & attack on christian churches in south eastern india are very well known!!!!

i guess we are more secular than you surely!!

I would throw shi.t for ToI .

Bharatiyas can never stop the BS

here is that news i just found it please check What Justic Sharif said

None of us who comment on anything here are present when events we comment on happen. Everything is based on the media .

Ask your Indian Orange media for the correct reporting because Justic Sharif did not say that.

A Judge unlike politicians is expected to weigh his words. The incident is indicative of a mind set. With such pre conceived notions what justice can be expected from a man of the bench ?

:agree: agreed and i am looking for your such statement against an Indian Supreme Court judge Justice Markandeya Katju when during a case filed by a Muslim student for keeping beard, this Indian Hindu judge called as Muslims as terrorists/Taliban

:tdown:

Someone needs to teach you language actually; you are a senior member and that is how you talk about the honorable Justices? What qualifies you to make such derogatory comments?

Post reported!

What was up for discussion, neither you know nor do I. Apparently there was a case hearing during which a conversation between a lawyer and the honorable Justice took place, now no one knows about the context, even about the exact sentences. That is why I am asking to hold your horses until things become clear.

sir

U are justifying a racist judge??????

Oh i got it sitting in US and talking blah blah makes u patriotic.

One has to be rational no matter someone is judge or prime minister if one does a racist or anti national remark like that while sitting at a top position he should be made to pay more than a ordinary citizens.

You have to understand this types of things will ultimately harm pakistan as the victim of racism can be forced to become terrorist or international image of pakistan get tarnished.

so it will be pakistan who will at loss.

plz condemn such act and become a true patriotic.

thanks

hindu being marginalized??? RANA BAGHWANDAS was your CJ of SUPREME COURT! you have hindus in your army! so please save me the side lining bs! hindus are Pakistanis and very patriotic! i have the honor of knowing two! i amsure the CJ lahore high court will apologize!

1. RANA BAGHWANDAS was made to swear oath before taking office of chief justice in the name of Allah.

2. He was a temporary arrangement as he was senior most and all the judges and govt. was busy fighting.

3. One has not to be a scientist to note that after partition and pakistan becoming a separate nation. The Population of Hindus have vanished, they have reduced to negative numbers. And look at India here Muslim population have grown many time positively.

sir

U are justifying a racist judge??????

Oh i got it sitting in US and talking blah blah makes u patriotic.

One has to be rational no matter someone is judge or prime minister if one does a racist or anti national remark like that while sitting at a top position he should be made to pay more than a ordinary citizens.

You have to understand this types of things will ultimately harm pakistan as the victim of racism can be forced to become terrorist or international image of pakistan get tarnished.

so it will be pakistan who will at loss.

plz condemn such act and become a true patriotic.

thanks

We will condemn it once it takes place. The judge did not say that and hence Indian Orange media is just at work.

I have posted the news wherein Justice Sharif said Taliban are involved in these attacks and not NON-Muslims.

And BTW when was the last time YOU Indians have ever condemned your Indian Judge for Anti-Muslim remarks??????????

in more than 60 years NO MAJOR ATTACK on any minority has taken place in pakistan BY GOVERNMENT!!

however in india the attack on golden temple,babri masjid & attack on christian churches in south eastern india are very well known!!!!

i guess we are more secular than you surely!!

incorrect...
a)you do not have a large enough minority to cause any kind of problems whatsoever...

b)there have been attacks on Hindus...Christians and even sikhs in Pakistan...Karachi has had a lot of Shia sunni clashes...even those between Mohajirs and non-mohajirs...
we are more secular
according to the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan...

"The president, in keeping with the constitutional provision that the state religion is Islam, must be a Muslim"

that doesn't make you secular...

the federal Shariat court doesn't make you secular...

you were very secular handling the whole east Pakistan issue...yes we played a role...but the problems were all instilled by you...

regardless...Pakistan has treated it's minorities well...and have allowed them to prosper...
let us not draw comparisons...we needed secularism...given the larger minority population we had...and that makes it more difficult to manage your country...

3. One has not to be a scientist to note that after partition and pakistan becoming a separate nation. The Population of Hindus have vanished, they have reduced to negative numbers. And look at India here Muslim population have grown many time positively.

oh yeh and the situation growing Indian Muslims are facing in India is also known to all.

Please take your off topics somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom