What's new

Pak Gives 34 planes to 3 Arab states

Arrow said:
34 aircraft as gifts? This is practically unheard of. This by any standards, is a scam & good that your oversight people are roasting those involved.

This is all called politics buddy. 34 aircrafts could be a gift in some people's eye, some people would say it a "bait". But in response what Pakistan is getting or gonna get is far from over:rolleyes:

The information that i liked in this article was about the selling of 55 Mushak aircrafts to the Pakistan Navy and 125 aircrafts to the Pakistan Army. I am wondering why is the army using 125 aircrafts for and how many trainers would the air force have.

i think that they will make separate acadmy for army where trian according to there army conditions mean low height flying and for choppers.this shows that they will soon get army aircrafts like a-10 which always control army not paf.pak navy get aircrafts to make separate acadmy where they know to fly navy aircrafts like atlantic

I hope thats whats done. Because PAF alone cannot command the missions of all three armed forces given the fact that they will always have 40% more fighters.

Hi,

Correct me please if I am mistaken----I believe that you can install rocket launcher pods under the wings and certain other weapons systems on the super mashak---.

Nothing major. The original airframe provided hardpoints which could be utilized for light rockets/MG/training pods. I do not think that in the PAF or PA service, this option has ever been exercised.

Pakistan will recover the cost from parts,servicing and training. Nice move from Pakistan.

I dont see anything wrong with this. We are helping some of our brotherly Muslim countries. I think that it is one step which will deepen the bound of love between us.

And don't forget how many times these countries especially KSA have helped Pakistan in terms of free oil, rescheduling of oil payments e.t.c.

Salam,

Amazing to read that Pakistan helping brotherly Muslim nations to build their Forces, but my question is, what the Brotherly countries doing for us.

For your kindly information, that the Defence budget of KSA annually is more than 32 Billion Dollars, and if they just purchase the equipment of 1 billion per year, that thing will create very good impact on our defence industry.

Any ways, keep helping the muslim nation.

Danish saleem

Hi,

These brotherly countries have given us free oil for many a years after 9/11. Does anyone know how many billions of dollars that was---thank yuo to the arab nations who helped us.

Jordan gave 100 Spartan APCs to Iraq. They were excess to Jordanian needs, and we needed pretty much everything.

i think it is good move for mutual corporation...it is better to sell a low profile thing before you go for big ones...so it might me a toffe before cadbury.....lol....funny but logical example:cheesy:

i think we should feel happy to hear that our tax payer's money spent on helping our brothers rather then Zardari Eating by him self and Allah gave us such power to help our Muslim brothers.

Back
Top Bottom