What's new

Pak Gives 34 planes to 3 Arab states

$17,000 ?!?! that can't be right, that is peanuts!!!

must be more...

Abu Zolfiqar my mistake, I removed it cuz i didn't find the exact price i didn't believe in the first place at one place i've read its 6 Million Pak Rupees that makes it more than $50,000.

I saw a program on Discovery with an aircraft fixed wing Europa that could also be assembled in garage and on your way! it was costing around $30,000 US, so the price tag is pretty much around $60,000-70,000

If anyone knows the exact price tag come forward.

17.000 ke hai to 3 mujhy leny hai aik faimly ke liye aik baba ke liye aik mery liye ahhaahahahahaha

Pakistani Nationalist...something wrong talk to me? read my post^ even wiki didn't post the price tag and Pak Aviation also says price tag is unknown and guess it to be 6 Million Rupees... Before you start hitting read posts I have removed that part being unauthentic.

Aray Imran Bhai aap ko Europa a chakar dey detain hain.

Pakistani Nationalist...something wrong talk to me? read my post^ even wiki didn't post the price tag and Pak Aviation also says price tag is unknown and guess it to be 6 Million Rupees... Before you start hitting read posts I have removed that part being unauthentic.

first of all i say sorry from his side bro . no harm for me.

or mujhy chaker nhi chayee main rozana gaoon se sher jana chahta hoon is per . or pessy ki fiker na ker hum zameeneen bech deen gay apni.wesy kon sa kaber main le jani hai hahahaahahahah

That's ok Imran Bhai don't have to say sorry on nationalist's behalf, maybe he skipped the posts quiet late there hahaha.

Abu Zolfiqar my mistake, I removed it cuz i didn't find the exact price i didn't believe in the first place at one place i've read its 6 Million Pak Rupees that makes it more than $50,000.

I saw a program on Discovery with an aircraft fixed wing Europa that could also be assembled in garage and on your way! it was costing around $30,000 US, so the price tag is pretty much around $60,000-70,000

If anyone knows the exact price tag come forward.

yeah $50,000-$100,000 seems a bit more plausible I guess ...maybe it's more than that even

if it were $17,000 then hell --- I would try to get loan and buy one for myself! That would be a good deal! :D

I saw online a jet RC model of the B-52 bomber aircraft and it was selling for over $60,000. Imagine.

Pity....too bad one of them crashed!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
main rozana gaoon se sher jana chahta hoon is per . or pessy ki fiker na ker hum zameeneen bech deen gay apni.wesy kon sa kaber main le jani hai hahahaahahahah

chalo....now i know who i should be friends with. If i need a ride somewhere i will know who to contact with :D

Bhai i didnt read ur post... just zuli bros... i thought he was quoting some non Pakistani poster.So chillax...

My estimate for this jet is atleast above 1 million $$... didnt u read the part (in the news) tht says PAC lost millions in the sale to Iran..

Abu Zolfiqar we still can get Europa :lol:lets invest 5% mine 95% yours you'll be in driving seat

The Saudis wont buy any as they have to but their stuff from USA as they but their oil.

Good to see Syria getting some though.

chalo....now i know who i should be friends with. If i need a ride somewhere i will know who to contact with :D

ye koi CNG wali GLI nhi ke de doon ga . bhai baap dada ki khandani zameen bech ker leen gay sanbhal ker rakhy gay apny mushy ko .lol

The Saudis wont buy any as they have to but their stuff from USA as they but their oil.

Good to see Syria getting some though.

they already got and induct it now its on prince sultan aviation acedmy . they ride it daily lol

Back
Top Bottom