What's new

Pak Gives 34 planes to 3 Arab states

Pakistan should ask for these back, seems like corruption was involved. If this was a marketing strategy one or two might be given away. This si basically equipping an air force for free. Pakistan air force and army could have used these for surveillance. We already have as good relations with these countries as they can get right now, gifting them to say Japan or a country worth growing ties with would be better.

As per the report "55 Aircraft were sold the PN!" There is something wrong here. Fifty five a/c for the Airforce makes sense but not the Navy.

agreeed webby why army navy together want 200 mushak rubbish guy who have wrote this

Pakistanis please stop sucking upto arabs. please please please stop it.

these arabs are not worth anything valuable. they only use us for their own needs, then they throw us away like a toilet paper.

They helped us alot in difficult times, earthquake recent flooding and don’t forget oil which we are getting from them specially Saudia & UAE.I grew up here and I have many arab friends they treat us like equals & I am telling you by experience you cant doubt their loyalty.

There are even more examples where these countries have come threw for us, especially Saudi Arabia. But yes at an individual level I have experienced and witnessed some not so cordial attitudes of the Arabs against us non Arabs.....

Pakistanis please stop sucking upto arabs. please please please stop it.

these arabs are not worth anything valuable. they only use us for their own needs, then they throw us away like a toilet paper.

each of the new mushak cost only $0.2m = 20 million pakistani rupees.....so the cost of older one would be guess easly ($0.1m ?)...
what the big issue in gifting them..

Back
Top Bottom