What's new

Pak filmmakers up in arms against ban on Indian movies.

Pakisan has huge talent pool and flim makers should look to compete on quality instead of cheap punjabi mujra they churn out in the name of films. Due to close cultural proximity, excellent oppurtunities exisit to co-ordinate efforts with world class flim makers of Iran, Turkey, Egypt and Europe. Pakistanis make the largest disporsa in many scandivian eurpoean countries and can contribute valuable input to reduce cultural gaps and help market subtitled movies in forigen market.

Son of a Lion is a Pakistani-Austrial movie feature amateur Pakistani actors however the quality of acting is on the par exceeding western and hollywood standards.

Khuda Ke Liye is Pakistani film while with good story line the product budget seems very short hence a lot of corner cutting in evident

Jinnah, a story about Pakistan founder is also another excellent movie by a Pakistani produce albeit with some glitches and less than facinating (absurd actually) startup.

If Pakistanis produce some good movies then obviously it will be a hit and will earn alot like Khuda ke liya is a good example

And OH NO there is NO innovative plot these days.

I once watched Indian Movie Mann. People said its a big hit. They only didn't know its ripoff of "An affair to remember".

Sorry NO offense but i am NOT for any desi version of Godfather seriously a copy can never be as good and original.

Its not Desi Godfather..

Its This guy

ab.jpg

Tried to show this guy in good light

Bal-Thackeray.jpg

dude, frankly tell us, how many bollywood movies u have seen?

I have watch 4 bollywood more like I have finished 4 bollywood movies (Tare Zameen Par, Main Hoon Na, Hera phari, I hate love stories (I am happy that I didnt wasted my money on it cuz my friend did :D) )

2 pakistani movies (Khuda ke iya and Zibaah Khana)

and a countless English movies (both American and British)

all the movies you listed are quite old.....you should watch some of the relatively new ones like....Kaminey , Once upon a time in mumbai ,Raajneeti , Raavan etc......you can easily download them from ******** ....

I have heard alot about kameney, gona watch it as soon as I go back to Ca

I once watched Indian Movie Mann. People said its a big hit. They only didn't know its ripoff of "An affair to remember".

Its not Desi Godfather..

Its This guy

ab.jpg

Tried to show this guy in good light

Bal-Thackeray.jpg
:eek::eek::eek::eek: :disagree:

Thank you for informing me.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: :disagree:

Thank you for informing me.

this was just speculation.......no "marathis first" overtone in the film or any of Thakeray's pet issues of religion......it shows Amitabh in the image of a benevolent don.....with a lot of sympathy for the poor based on Vito Corleone.....and mjnaushad sir it was speculated so because thakeray apparently gains a lot of his support from the marathi commoners through somewhat similar practices ......it is certainly a remake of godfather.....regards....

this was just speculation.......no "marathis first" overtone in the film or any of Thakeray's pet issues of religion......it shows Amitabh in the image of a benevolent don.....with a lot of sympathy for the poor based on Vito Corleone.....and mjnaushad sir it was speculated so because thakeray apparently gains a lot of his support from the marathi commoners through somewhat similar practices ......it is certainly a remake of godfather.....regards....
No one is interested in Remake of Godfather Either......The Original Godfather Real Classy.....

No offense but I cant seriously watch bollywood movie with my family, so I rather prefer watching a hollywood movie, Lollywood doesnt exist anymore
So you are trying to say that you prefer hollywood movies
with your family.Amazing boss

Because he can switch the occasional one or two bold scenes in an English movie but we cant switch constantly in case of Bollywood movies

Because in Hollywood You need to skip 5 min PG scence......

In Bollywood you'll need to watch 5 min "U" rated scene.....

Back
Top Bottom