What's new

Pak filmmakers up in arms against ban on Indian movies.

Huh both those film makers and bharati movies are crap. Useless junk.

Crap to you but your countryman drools over the same craps. Baseless criticism of anything India not going to pay any dividend.

Pakistani film distributors and some filmmakers are up in arms over the government's decision to bar the screening of Indian movies

The producers/industrialist have to spend money in manufacturing a product with heavy investment. The distributors of any product buys a already proven product and sell it a exclusive market. That is why Pakistan still imports lot of consumer products from other countries and industry has not developed. Same is true for our film industry which also hampered by conservative censor board.

Ahh..."pakistani film makers" are crying to ban indian movies because they cant compete with bollywood in popularity!That itself shows which is crap..bollywood or lollywood!

Dont know about bollywood( they make some good movies too... like udaan) but tamil movie industry churn's out some good movies...the last tamil movie i watched was "naan magaan alla" it was good movie....here is the climax fight scene:partay::

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense but I cant seriously watch bollywood movie with my family, so I rather prefer watching a hollywood movie, Lollywood doesnt exist anymore

No offense but I cant seriously watch bollywood movie with my family, so I rather prefer watching a hollywood movie, Lollywood doesnt exist anymore
I agree....Hollywood movies are much better and can be seen with family, Maybe 5 min in whole movie are PG but rest is watchable.....But in Indian case you'll find such movies very rare. And those sick dances on roads. I want to hit a wall when i see those things. Who the heck will dance in formation on a busy street just because he fall in love

Ahh..."pakistani film makers" are crying to ban indian movies because they cant compete with bollywood in popularity!That itself shows which is crap..bollywood or lollywood!

If you ask a person like me i would term both Indian and Pakistani movies (99%) of current ones are crap, useless unworthy to watch.

Now if you come over the technical side i will give plus points to Indians for modern facilities, good lightening etc etc.

As far as Pakisatani film makers are opposing Indian movies its obvious they are losing business to Indian film makers and everyone loves money NO one wants to see his money goes to waste and does not earn the profit.

last time i heard that those junk movies are welcomed by ppl of pakistan.

That junk has always been popular in Pakistan we read that even in the 80s even during Zia era VCRs and Indian movies were here.

Before that in the 70s and earlier we hear and read that Pakistani movies were one of the classic ones and were competing with old indian ones but with passage of time the professional producers left and every gama cheems halwai jumped into film making here in Pakistan so you can understand what will be the standard of movies here.

3 cheap songs in rain, 4 in fields jumping like cows and cheap lyrics dahhhhhhhh thats not a movie

That junk has always been popular in Pakistan we read that even in the 80s even during Zia era VCRs and Indian movies were here.

Before that in the 70s and earlier we hear and read that Pakistani movies were one of the classic ones and were competing with old indian ones but with passage of time the professional producers left and every gama cheems halwai jumped into film making here in Pakistan so you can understand what will be the standard of movies here.

3 cheap songs in rain, 4 in fields jumping like cows and cheap lyrics dahhhhhhhh thats not a movie

not seen any Pakistani movies directed and shot in Pakistan recently .......but judging by "Khuda Ke Liye".....you guys have a lot of artistic talent.......:)

i think movies here shud not have songs.they increase length.but without songs bollywood movie is incomplete in the opinion of ppl of india.

That junk is popular in public because of the fact that many Pakistanis do read and write English but when it comes to listening and Speaking they are not that good. Things are changing now but in 70s 80s you can imagine. So instead of buying a good english movie they go for Indian or Pakistani. As there were not many Pakistani movies so they went for Indian.

Ever wondered why not many in Pakistan dont even know about Godfather but if you ask them 007 or Rambo ...Ohh yeah they are the big fans. Because Rambo and 007 type movies you can understand the story even if you dont know good english. Besides most people are interested in Rambo blowing up tank with an arrow.

On the other hand Godfather good movie (At least men like it). Lot of talking in it. Oscar Winner movie. But understanding english is must.

So thats the reason Indian Movies are famous here. If you really watch Indian songs by muting the tv. You'll ROFL by looking at their dances.....

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

What is a "jaat shaat" movie?:undecided:
Maula_Jutt.jpg

not seen any Pakistani movies directed and shot in Pakistan recently .......but judging by "Khuda Ke Liye".....you guys have a lot of artistic talent.......:)

Talent is surely here. Have you watched Ramchand by Mahreen Jabbar. Thats an art movie.

As far as commercial movies are concerned as i said here now every uneducated trader has become a film producer who wants the director to put spicy cheap songs and even copies of Indian ones thats not original work therefore those who were professional educated producers they have stopped making films.

Its pathetic condition here now

Back
Top Bottom