What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its intakes are similar to SU 27 woudent u russian make fool of india most of time when u sell ur equipment to them

Wow...have you seen a close up of the intakes? If you look at the intakes from different angles they are completly different.

Look at the: bottom front, corners, and inside of the intakes, they are one of the most unique designs i have seen, they are completely different to the Flanker style intakes.

Besides, i think Sukhoi knows more than you.

I do not know RCS materials-paints' quality but The stealth design of Pak-FA looks a littile bit poor... It looks like a mixture of Mig-Su series aircrafts and I think Pak-Fa can never compete with USA aircraft technology...

92477b3b3ab8b8ec6a06253368184800.jpg

I think the Russians need to be congratulated first as its their technology and a very little will be from Indian labs except for the investment.

atleast some one has guts to accept it :cheers:

what are those facts that pakfa is better ok it is better but reality is u willl remain nuts becoz russians sell u those things which they dont want MIG 29 becoz of crashes they keept them on ground and indian bought new MIG 29K russian old aircraft carrier useless india buyed and signed a contact and its price is keep going high everyday at that same prize india would have buyed nimitz class AC and SU 30 russian never have that SU 30 in its airforce russia will bring new SU 37 for its airforce but india is nuts and russia are playing with your money story in submarine akula classs its tech is soo old russia decomisiong them and india is taking them on lease what else u want to hear add one one more failure pakfa and brahmos

Sukhoi Company launches flight tests of PAK FA advanced tactical frontline fighter

Moscow, January 29, 2010 – Today Komsomolsk-on-Amur witnessed the debut flight of a prototype of advanced fighter of the 5th generation. The aircraft piloted by Sukhoi test-pilot Sergey Bogdan spent 47 minutes in the air and successfully landed on the factory runway.

The flight went successfully meeting all task assigned. “In the course of the flight we’ve conducted initial evaluation of the aircraft controllability, engine performance and primary systems operation, the aircraft had retracted and extracted the landing gear. The aircraft performed excellently at all flight-test points scheduled for today. It is easy and comfortable to pilot”, - said Sergey Bogdan.

Compared to the previous generation fighters PAK FA possesses a number of unique features combining the functionality of both attack aircraft and fighter plane.

The 5th generation fighter is equipped with brand-new avionics suite integrating “electronic pilot” functionality, as well as advanced phased-array antenna radar. This significantly decreases pilot load and allows him to focus upon completion of tactical missions. New aircraft on-board equipment allows real-time data exchange not only with ground based control systems, but also within the flight group.

Link

our airforce really lacks this and we really needed it. I'm not sure Su-30 MKI got that feature but we should upgrade/add that feature to MKI if its not there. because with the help of sukhoi's radar and with addition of real-time data exchange within the flight group we technically won't need more AWACS. Please,correct me if i'm wrong.and sorry to bring su-30 in the thread of PAK-FA.

W OW what an analisys without even knowing the facts:woot:

Sometimes, You do not need any datas to make a statement. Pictures talk more louder than Words, Because We are talking about 5th generation "Stealth" aircrafts...5th Generation Aircrafts Stealth technologies are based on not only RCS materials and Paints but also shapes of objects you designed...

I hope You do not claim that Russian Electronics, Countermeasure, Radar technologies are far ahead of USA to indicate PAK-FA one step ahead of USA F-35 or F-22...

Even If you do not know anything about stealth materials and working principles, I advise you to check underbody of russian Pak-FA. How a deep circuitousy shapes it has. It looks like a 4th generation aircraft waiting to send radar pulses back to radar receivers to make her detected by enemies...

3a7045d777fb486664c2dd29e4481f25.jpg

Got the differences now?

Actually, I never count Pak-Fa like a 5th generation stealth aircraft with above design...

Last edited:
what are those facts that pakfa is better ok it is better but reality is u willl remain nuts becoz russians sell u those things which they dont want MIG 29 becoz of crashes they keept them on ground and indian bought new MIG 29K russian old aircraft carrier useless india buyed and signed a contact and its price is keep going high everyday at that same prize india would have buyed nimitz class AC and SU 30 russian never have that SU 30 in its airforce russia will bring new SU 37 for its airforce but india is nuts and russia are playing with your money story in submarine akula classs its tech is soo old russia decomisiong them and india is taking them on lease what else u want to hear add one one more failure pakfa and brahmos

sir ,

I am speechless . Russia is also changing its current Su-33 fleet with Mig-29k . Again Russia is using Nimitz class carrier so why would they sell it.Akula-II also called Nerpa is not old sub you can verify it by Google. And last you said that Brmhose is failure .

How is it a failure..??Just because it is not looking like f-22 does not means it is not stealthy??Does your airforce has a fifth generation plane..It is only the second 5th generation plane in the world.Its engines too are sheer monsters...Russians are best in thrust vectoring..SU-30 are in service with Russia and MKI is an export version.Akula is old?? they are not decommissioning it yet...it is still the most dreaded of subs in the west and you think it is worthless??Dude even Chinese are not making fun of this plane then why are you doing so?Most other members have complimented Russians except you....:hitwall::hitwall:

atleast some one has guts to accept it :cheers:

Well , we were going to enjoy till some one else crash the Party.

the prototype is purely Russian tech, paid for with Rubbles and Ruppes

The Production models of PAK-FA will incorporate limited Indian Tech. Such as sub-systems.

Which will increase more for FGFA.

But still we get the Plane:cool:

And we get insight into Russian Design and development process. :victory:

We get full ToT, and HAL will manufacture the plane in India. :bounce:

Any way you look at it, we get 5th gen fighter and Tech on how to build our own. :devil:

i agreee sir that it is good plane but it is not 5 generation for sure what ever u say it is not stealth similar to SU 37 details

hahahahahhaahhaha good intelligent reply staelth means no radars can see it but its engines exhaust provide enemy radar of clear pic of pakfa and tell u what it is copy of YF fighter jet of usa but not better than real YF 22

only time will tell that how this crap u call it 5 generation no part of its body looks like true stealth russians are making full of u aur humein mirchi nahe lagti in khilona ko dekh ka kyonka russia apko ullu bana raha hai aur hum khush ho rahe hai ye bat apko bhi bata hai ka app log russia ka hato kitni bar ulllu ban chuka ho yad karo aircraft carrier

what the hell is this

Sometimes, You do not need any datas to make a statement. Pictures talk more louder than Words, Because We are talking about 5th generation "Stealth" aircrafts...5th Generation Aircrafts Stealth technologies are based on not only RCS materials and Paints but also shapes of objects you designed...

Even If you do not know anything about stealth materials and working principles, I advise you to check underbody of russian Pak-FA. How a deep circuitousy shapes it has. It is like waiting to send radar pulses back to radar receivers to make her detected by enemies...

3a7045d777fb486664c2dd29e4481f25.jpg

Got the differences now?

Actually, I never count Pak-Fa like a 5th generation stealth aircraft with above design...

First I must tel you that this so called "deep circuitousy shapes" dose not effect the stealth feature. Just little bit knowledge of aerodynamics would help you. every stealth jet would not be a replica of western jets. I admit that there is lots of room for improovment but again its only a prototype . engins are not that are intended to be. we don know about actual RCS, how many wapons it will carry etc.

our airforce really lacks this and we really needed it. I'm not sure Su-30 MKI got that feature but we should upgrade/add that feature to MKI if its not there. because with the help of sukhoi's radar and with addition of real-time data exchange within the flight group we technically won't need more AWACS. Please,correct me if i'm wrong.and sorry to bring su-30 in the thread of PAK-FA.

Dude

MKI's totally have data links between themselves.

They are always linked into one another in real-time.

They are Mini-AWACS, Capable of coordinating with aircraft other than MKI's as well

I am not sure about the rest of the fleet.

MMRCA plane will have it as well, if it is a need.

May be Mig's as well after their upgrades

Dude

MKI's totally have data links between themselves.

They are always linked into one another in real-time.

They are Mini-AWACS, Capable of coordinating with aircraft other than MKI's as well

I am not sure about the rest of the fleet.

MMRCA plane will have it as well, if it is a need.

May be Mig's as well after their upgrades

I think it was first used in mig25 foxbats. They were capable of sharing the target data and they were the first russian fighters with "look down shoot down radar"(what ever that means).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom