What's new

PAK-FA Pictures and Videos

Yes indeed .. Just like your computers keyboard and my computer's keyboard looking similar....:cheers:
She is not wrong, check the pics and you will see that both are pretty much the same. However it is known that the Pak Fa is based on the Su 35BM and the prototypes, maybe even the early versions that should come in 2015, will have a lot of things in common.

6371f31abd476303d3a7643c049f3786.jpg
Also interesting are these cuttings on top of the nose, could the hexagon in the middle be the new position for OLS?
The older one wasn't very stealthy and was located closer to the cockpit on the left side:

ptldm3:

Bro have you got any pictures of Internal weapons bay?

Thanks

To me only B-2 of the USAF is the only beautiful bird of Fighter Aircraft category. All the rest are just similar except the colors and contours.

B-2 are the only aircraft in the world without a tail.

B-2 Spirit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
7293554c61cbbfdf69aeca526ac61c3e.jpg

Sorry for being off topic. This was just one off. BTW as somebody quoted, these aircrafts are built to kill and not to look pretty.

B-2 Spirit is a Bomber not a fighter.:cheers::cheers:

PAKFA render (Source: mp.net)

Can't wait to have this baby flying with IAF colors!! :devil:

Just made this higher resolution pic using PhotoShop :)! Perfect for widescreen wallpaper.

Hope everyone likes it! :)

Flying high over the himalayas :devil:

Added later: Found another one (original by 1Wyrmshadow1 (deviant art)

People good with graphics packages can make some brilliant renders I am sure!

Last edited:

Is that a PS'ed pic? PAK-FA stands atleast 20cm taller than Su-35 and atleast 1m longer than Su-35. Check and compare specs for both these aircraft.
So why does PAK-FA look so small in comparison?

From mp.net (I modified the pic using photoshop to increase the size)

enjoy! :)

ptldm3:

Bro have you got any pictures of Internal weapons bay?

Thanks

Sorry, none that show it open.

I really hope they don't paint the pak-fa in the usually tacky camo patterns :angry: it's so ugly, really makes the aircraft look like a toy. I always loved how clean the MKI looks in grey. Can anyone do a photosshop of the pak-fa in a dark grey color?

Since F22 have a sidestick and PAKFA have a centerstick to control, what kind of advantage/disadvantage it give to the pilot? am really curious here. somebody with aviation history could shed some light.

Video talks about new generation EW systems in development! Discussed in another thread as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom