What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

Well you can only wish that it will not be shared and whether Pakistan will get it or not is not up to you to decide :no: nor will will your statement have any effect. Try to understand, It may be cutting edge as of today as its a rare commodity but in 10-15 years it will be common. a number of countries would have developed a 5th generation fighter.

Pakistan's air chief mentioned in an interview in 2008 that Pakistan will be acquiring 4.5-5th generation fighters in the future as per their needs.

Iam no one to wish if you get it or not, the only thing I am trying to say is first make a deal or a contract rather than speculating you would get JXX..... And PAF has not gone for twin engined aircrafts because of Costlier management Issues, so Even if you buy JXX could you Match up 450FGFA and 50 T-50's India would be having?? Here India has a deal of TOT and Make it domestically and Pakistan on the other hand Is Speculating, Now You yourself decide Are You fair Enough?:disagree:

Last edited:
Isn't the external weapons bay going to compromise the stealth aspect to some extent?

I too have the same doubt, can anyone clarify it for us, Wouldnt the External weapon bay compromise stealth?

anyhow,

Does the PaK-FA has internal or external weapons bay?

Of course, and they're clearly visible from pictures posted.

I too have the same doubt, can anyone clarify it for us, Wouldnt the External weapon bay compromise stealth?

From specultion the "external weapons" bay isn't at all external but rather internal, if you look underneath the wings you can see two pods, this is where the presumed weapons will go.

From specultion the "external weapons" bay isn't at all external but rather internal, if you look underneath the wings you can see two pods, this is where the presumed weapons will go.

Hmnn I see, So it does not compromise stealth:woot:

Thanks for the pictures, truly an awesome looking fighter.

This PAK-FA or FGFA/T-50 jet look like flat, thin, smaller than Su-30MKI/ MIG-35 ? What I find that there are just few minor design changing, very similar to Su-27/Mig-29.

F-22 Raptor
and J-XX(coming out) are more sexier and muscular than this jet in my opinion.

Are you serious? The PAK-FA and the SU-27 coundn't be more different, the only smilarites they share is the widely spaced engines, the two aircraft have different noses, different vertical stabs, different inakes, different canopy, different wing layout/shape, and in general the entire fuselage is different. Also stop cluttering the thread with unrelated pictures esspecially fan art.

Iam no one to wish if you get it or not, the only thing I am trying to say is first make a deal or a contract rather than speculating you would get JXX..... And PAF has not gone for twin engined aircrafts because of Costlier management Issues, so Even if you buy JXX could you Match up 450FGFA and 50 T-50's India would be having?? Here India has a deal of TOT and Make it domestically and Pakistan on the other hand Is Speculating, Now You yourself decide Are You fair Enough?:disagree:

Make a deal or contract? you lead me with no choice but to say the obvious. You need to first successfully develop and induct an aircraft in your air force first, in order to have a credible track record. I mean India hasn't even successfully inducted a LIGHT COMBAT AIRCRAFT and your talking about inducting a 5th generation stealth. Speaking about track record and basing it on that, you will never end up inducting a fighter, whether yourself or with Russian assistance. Unless of course, Russia makes and and markets it to India with TOT, which India can then manufacture at home and call it indigenous.

450 FGFA is good for humour. please provide a source to that. And even if India does end up acquiring a Russian 5th gen in such numbers which is highly unlikely, It would never station them all on the Pakistan border. Rather 3/4 of it would be most probably based on the chinese border because China would obviously have stationed JXX on INDO-CHI border in largerrrr numbers than India. Like I mentioned earlier, its in the larger strategic interest of China to provide Pakistan any weapons to match India. So that answers your question of matching.

For now its better for PAF to just speculate because it takes Pakistan faaar less time time evaluate or develop and 'SUCCESSFULLY induct an airplane. Unlike SOME COUNTRIES. lol:rofl:

Hmm.. They need to be internal, if the plane is to have a chance to compete with the F-22. Finally there is something to compete with the westerners who have been dominating the skies form the past few decades.

However, I have a bad feeling the Americans are already working on something more advanced than the Raptor.

Make a deal or contract? you lead me with no choice but to say the obvious. You need to first successfully develop and induct an aircraft in your air force first, in order to have a credible track record. I mean India hasn't even successfully inducted a LIGHT COMBAT AIRCRAFT and your talking about inducting a 5th generation stealth. Speaking about track record and basing it on that, you will never end up inducting a fighter, whether yourself or with Russian assistance. Unless of course, Russia makes and and markets it to India with TOT, which India can then manufacture at home and call it indigenous.

450 FGFA is good for humour. please provide a source to that. And even if India does end up acquiring a Russian 5th gen in such numbers which is highly unlikely, It would never station them all on the Pakistan border. Rather 3/4 of it would be most probably based on the chinese border because China would obviously have stationed JXX on INDO-CHI border in largerrrr numbers than India. Like I mentioned earlier, its in the larger strategic interest of China to provide Pakistan any weapons to match India. So that answers your question of matching.

For now its better for PAF to just speculate because it takes Pakistan faaar less time time evaluate or develop and 'SUCCESSFULLY induct an airplane. Unlike SOME COUNTRIES. lol:rofl:
ya man India is not some country with all toys copying without innovation. . Between india have 25percent design sharing in both pak-fa and fgfa

Mate, I am not here to disappoint you......For the billions dollars of investments, I expect Russia could develop a very serious jet aside from the traditional family of Su-27 flankers, Su-30, as well as Su-30MKI/MiG-35. Same two engines, same air-intakes under nose, two wings, large tail beams (flares), IRST system, more advanced avionics, and some extra weapons. Hence, I agreed, it couldn't more different. I encourage Russia to stay focus on MiG-35.
Thanks for the advice. :rolleyes:

similar design as Su-27/PAK-FA?

Could you take a look at F-16 vs F-22? A very big differences, correct?

Here's real pictures of J-XX below which is still process.
good photochop. everyone agrees here with me when I say china has the best photochop engineers.

BTW, I sometimes wonder "PAK"FA or FGFA (twin seater). What the heck "PAK"istan?.....Can you kindly advise to explain the meaning of PAKFA? .... FGFA (I could say in pronouce FAGFAA?).....
The Sukhoi PAK FA (Russian: Перспективный авиационный комплекс фронтовой авиации, Perspektivny aviatsionny kompleks frontovoy aviatsii, literally "Future Frontline Aircraft System")

That explains the word PAK-FA and your knowledge on military air craft.:wave:

Mate, I am not here to disappoint you......For the billions dollars of investments, I expect Russia could develop a very serious jet aside from the traditional family of Su-27 flankers, Su-30, as well as Su-30MKI/MiG-35. Same two engines, same air-intakes under nose, two wings, large tail beams (flares), IRST system, more advanced avionics, and some extra weapons. Hence, I agreed, it couldn't more different. I encourage Russia to stay focus on MiG-35.

There are two types of fighers, single engine and twine engine, by your standars the PAK-FA is also similar to the F-14. As for the PAK-FA's intakes, they are very different than those that are on the SU-27. Yes both SU-27 and PAK-FA have intakes under the feselage. However, the geometry is different, lets take a look and compare.

http://img22.imageshack.us/i/800pxpakfat50.jpg/

http://img36.imageshack.us/i/271054831dca482850a600e.jpg/

similar design as Su-27/PAK-FA?

No, not even close.

Could you take a look at F-16 vs F-22? A very big differences, correct?

Yes there is and there is also big differences between the PAK-FA and SU-27. The fact is Russia wanted a twin engine stealth aircraft, now take into account that all stealth aircraft have to have twine vertial stabalizers. This is simple criteria, and by no means does it imply the PAK-FA resembles the SU-27, nor does it imply it barrowed from its design.

Here's real pictures of J-XX below which is still process.

That is not a real picture, that picture has been floating around the net for years, there was even people saying it was the PAK-FA of course gullible people always beleive the picture is real but by using depth perception one will see that it looks like something out of a video game.

BTW, I sometimes wonder "PAK"FA or FGFA (twin seater). What the heck "PAK"istan?.....Can you kindly advise to explain the meaning of PAKFA? .... FGFA (I could say in pronouce FAGFAA?).....

Translated fom Russian: Perspektivny aviatsionny kompleks frontovoy aviatsii, literally "Future Frontline Aircraft System"

Last edited:
There are two types of fighers, single engine and twine engine, by your standars the PAK-FA is also similar to the F-14. As for the PAK-FA's intakes, they are very different than those that are on the SU-27. Yes both SU-27 and PAK-FA have intakes under the feselage. However, the geometry is different, lets take a look and compare.

http://img22.imageshack.us/i/800pxpakfat50.jpg/

http://img36.imageshack.us/i/271054831dca482850a600e.jpg/

No, not even close.

Yes there is and there is also big differences between the PAK-FA and SU-27. The fact is Russia wanted a twin engine stealth aircraft, now take into account that all stealth aircraft have to have twine vertial stabalizers. This is simple criteria, and by no means does it imply the PAK-FA resembles the SU-27, nor does it imply it barrowed from its design.

That is not a real picture, that picture has been floating around the net for years, there was even people saying it was the PAK-FA of course gullible people always beleive the picture is real but using depth perception will tell you it looks like something out of a video game.

Translated fom Russian: Perspektivny aviatsionny kompleks frontovoy aviatsii, literally "Future Frontline Aircraft System"
did you have any idea on weapon carry by pak-fa (means ata missiles,did it have HMCS)

Back
Top Bottom