What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

Can anyone tell me is india still committed to the project or not, or they are just going to buy or licence produced it in future. And when it will be completed like by 2016 and start its exports in 2018 to india and others. Tell me the Estimated cost with and without spares, weapons and training.

yes India is still on project,but no joint venture agreement for now on FGFA project.HAL will make FGFA for IAF.

Putin visiting PAK-FA facility!

jtyhrghrtmuy6tjm.jpg

mhtgmuyjmyu.jpg

jytmuytumuy.jpg

hgfhytnjy.jpg

tdghernt5y4mn.jpg

jytjtyj76.jpg

hrthert.jpg

jytjytrjyrt.jpg

So PAK-FA is made to be compared to the f35..
Since f35 has find an amazing way... to increase internal armament payload of atleast 50%.
It has the same capability as the f22 on air to air.
and since the americans always had the best techs and avionics..
how is pak-fa going to be a challange for the f35?

So PAK-FA is made to be compared to the f35..
Since f35 has find an amazing way... to increase internal armament payload of atleast 50%.
It has the same capability as the f22 on air to air.
and since the americans always had the best techs and avionics..
how is pak-fa going to be a challange for the f35?

We actually have no idea at this point of time. Since this is just a prototype, it would be prudent to wait for the final product to match its capabilities with other aircraft.

btw, if you want to indulge, there are many threads speculating and comparing PAK-FA' tech with that of F-22 or F-35. Lets keep this particular thread for the sole purpose of pleasuring ourselves with PAK-FA ****. ;)

pakfayf23f22f35.jpg

Last edited:
awesome collection sir...a treat as always..

BTW Putin seems more active than current premier..i hope he becomes president again..

Excellent. The pic shows its extreme maneuverability!!! They should change the color in coming aircrafts though.

Excellent. The pic shows its extreme maneuverability!!! They should change the color in coming aircrafts though.

Also take a closer look at the take off, it again starts without the use of afterburners, which should tell us something about its thrust and speed!

Salam, I want to ask a question to the senior and Admins(if really have some credible information) that is really India is 50% partner in this Pak-Fa project or not. Or India is just going to produce it under licence or Will it be exported by the Russia as it is a superior stealth technology being comaprable to U.S

Salam, I want to ask a question to the senior and Admins(if really have some credible information) that is really India is 50% partner in this Pak-Fa project or not. Or India is just going to produce it under licence or Will it be exported by the Russia as it is a superior stealth technology being comaprable to U.S

India does have a share in this program... But it will be limited to avionics and some knowledge in composites... overall percentage will come upto 33%... Surely not 50%...

We actually have no idea at this point of time. Since this is just a prototype, it would be prudent to wait for the final product to match its capabilities with other aircraft.

btw, if you want to indulge, there are many threads speculating and comparing PAK-FA' tech with that of F-22 or F-35. Lets keep this particular thread for the sole purpose of pleasuring ourselves with PAK-FA ****. ;)

pakfayf23f22f35.jpg

I cant help but say this ...the workmanship of American planes just looks and seems much better than Russians....
And before any one says that "this is a just a proto-type" ...well so was YF23....

Anyways you get what you paid for...PAKFA has been developed on a fraction of budget..... and looks like it is going to be one of the most maneuverable planes around !!

PAK FA and Indian FGFA are 2 different projects. However FGFA will be a derivative of PAK FA i.e. design platform will be based on PAK FA, there might be further refinement in the design and material composition to be used in FGFA. Also the internal cockpit design will be different for FGFA than that of PAK-FA since it will be co-developed with Indian counter parts.
PAK-FA will be completely Russian product, FGFA is JV between India and Russia. Both will be 50% financing partner and Indian conterpart will bare in 25% development responsibility for FGFA only.

It looks super sexy from this angle

T50_IMG_1468.jpg

474680o2r572.jpg

but super sh1t from other angles.

44798199.jpg

avacia116.jpg.jpg.jpg

IMG_9679.JPG

avacia114.jpg.jpg.jpg

no offense intended

Back
Top Bottom