What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

^no way it going to be realistic. Please look upcurve in cockpit

internalbay.jpg

realistic Ps stuff.......cool one though

I cant help but say this ...the workmanship of American planes just looks and seems much better than Russians....
And before any one says that "this is a just a proto-type" ...well so was YF23....

Anyways you get what you paid for...PAKFA has been developed on a fraction of budget..... and looks like it is going to be one of the most maneuverable planes around !!

You may be right about the workmanship bit but lately I am hearing a lot of "money and quality."

I do not deny that money buys quality but the guys who put that argument do not understand is that the material cost and other costs in other countries like India and Russia are much less than the costs in the US.

While inapt to some, but those who would think deeper would get the connection, the cost of a book in US runs into tens of Dollars. While the same book is available in India for less than 10% of the cost and I do not know how many of you have read books from Mir publications. They were cheaper than Indian books.

So when you talk about quality and money, please do not apply Dollar value to it.

Regards,
Anoop.

PAK-FA_T-50.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Looks awesome....

beautiful indeed
1776617.jpg

Bewitching aerobatics of the Sukhoi PAK FA! Perspektivny Aviatsionny Kompleks Frontovoy Aviatsii (Future Frontline Aircraft System), is a fifth-generation jet fighter being developed by Sukhoi OKB for the Russian Air Force.
1775641.jpg

The Sukhoi PAK FA - Perspektivny Aviatsionny Kompleks Frontovoy Aviatsii (Future Frontline Aircraft System), is a fifth-generation jet fighter being developed by Sukhoi OKB for the Russian Air Force

Guys, pls don't laugh at me but I didn't notice the Canards on PAK-FA.. It's just now that I have... Silly me....

http://www.dni.ru/economy/2010/9/8/198600.html

The volume of export deliveries of Russian fifth generation fighter Sukhoi could exceed 600 units. However, depending on the development of international situation and the emergence of new hotbeds of tension in various regions of the world supply volumes of T-50 can be adjusted. Such predictions are given analysis center of the world arms trade.
"According to the forecast of experts of our Center, as part of the production program promising aviation complex tactical aviation in Russia will be built at least thousands of these fighters, with the expected order of Russian Air Force during the years 2020-2040 with a favorable economic scenario of the country will make at least 400-450 machines ", - said director of Center for Analysis of the global arms trade Igor Korotchenko.
According to him, a real competitor to the T-50 in the foreseeable future there will be only the F-35 Lightning II, as heavy version of the U.S. fifth generation fighter F-22 because its too costly - about $ 250 million per aircraft in the export performance - barely I find the demand on the world arms market.
It clarifies the RIA Novosti, only India is planning to have a battle of its air force is not less than 250 fifth-generation fighter.

Experts identify more than a dozen countries that are potential and the most likely buyers of Russian T-50. Among them were: Algeria with the alleged purchase of 24-36 fifth-generation fighter in the period of 2025-2030 years, Argentina - 12-24 units in the years 2035-2040, Brazil - 24-36 units in the years 2030-2035, Venezuela - 24 - 36 units in the years 2027-2032, Vietnam - 12-24 units in the years 2030-2035, Egypt - 12-24 units in the years 2040-2045. Also on the list referred to Indonesia (6-12 units in the years 2028-2032), Iran (36-48 units in the years 2035-2040), Kazakhstan (12-24 units in the years 2025-2035), China (up 100 units in 2025 -2035 years), Libya (12-24 units in the years 2025-2030), Malaysia (12-24 units in the years 2035-2040) and Syria (12-24 units in the years 2025-2030).

Google Translate

Back
Top Bottom