PAK-FA : photos and videos

Some more...

t-50_12_big.jpg

t-50_10_big.jpg

t-50_09_big.jpg

t-50_11_big.jpg

t-50_13_big.jpg

t-50_14_big.jpg

How come after 20 years of difference between YF-23,YF-22 and the T-50, the Russian 5th gen fighter still looking very crude?..:undecided:

Even the defunct YF-23 craftsmanship far exceeds the crude T-50, not only on the craftsmanship but the stealth design seems far superior also and they are both prototype stage planes.

After 20+ years this Awsome bird still looking like a futuristic space craft, I wonder why havent the Chinese Bribe somebody at Boeing to get the design? undecided:

Even the defunct YF-23 craftsmanship far exceeds the crude T-50, not only on the craftsmanship but the stealth design seems far superior also and they are both prototype stage planes.

After 20+ years this Awsome bird still looking like a futuristic space craft, I wonder why havent the Chinese Bribe somebody at Boeing to get the design? undecided:

And what do you base your standards of craftsmanship on? Lets see how an FY-23 would look in primer opposed to the pak-fa.

And what do you base your standards of craftsmanship on? Lets see how an FY-23 would look in primer opposed to the pak-fa.
there is a saying my friend: A picture is worth a thousand words, too bad I cant post pics here right now(need to post more, 16 I think?) but I am sure you have seen them....

people can still argue that is not a finished product that it will have more changes to come, I will have to wait and see, because right now it looks to crude to me...needs more polishing, edges too rough, intake inlets not so stealthy, and the rear, oh the rear, thats where most of the work needs to be done(maybe they are not going for all-aspect stealth as a high priority)...

there is a saying my friend: A picture is worth a thousand words, too bad I cant post pics here right now(need to post more, 16 I think?) but I am sure you have seen them....

people can still argue that is not a finished product that it will have more changes to come, I will have to wait and see, because right now it looks to crude to me...needs more polishing, edges too rough, intake inlets not so stealthy, and the rear, oh the rear, thats where most of the work needs to be done(maybe they are not going for all-aspect stealth as a high priority)...

YF-23

yf23roll.jpg

YF23ff.jpg

3217147728_e8c1544b89_z.jpg

T-50

Sukhoi_T_50_PAK_FA_by_nellenmellen.jpg

2154.jpg

2-767246.jpg

It looks good ,what's wrong with the T-50?

Last edited:

people can still argue that is not a finished product that it will have more changes to come, I will have to wait and see, because right now it looks to crude to me...needs more polishing, edges too rough,

What on earth does that mean?

intake inlets not so stealthy,

The YF-23 inlets were stealthy? Lets take a look.

and the rear, oh the rear, that’s where most of the work needs to be done(maybe they are not going for all-aspect stealth as a high priority)...

Work on the rear is underway, but even if we assume the rear will not change Sukhoi has done some IR reduction, the insides of the nozzles are coated with ceramic coating and the nozzles themselves have a thick wall of insulation. If an enemy gets close enough to, for example, the F-22 (not going to happen) than even it will be vulnerable, especially from the rear with the engine exposed to radar as well as IRST and heat seeking missiles, from a frontal hemisphere this will not be a problem.

The pak-fa's engines are similar to the F-35's excluding the saw tooth edges, which, in my opinion, do little for rcs reduction and would probably be irrelevant if the F-35 is coming in from the frontal or rear hemisphere.

People are used to seeing the pak-fa in it's primer, and used to seeing the F-22 and F-35 painted, so naturally the pak-fa looks worse, but lets look and a pak-fa painted and taken with a decent camera, shall we?

Amazing what some paint and a good camera will do, all of the sudden the 'craftsmanship' and 'stealth' looks like it has increased tenfold.

What on earth does that mean?

:P

Work on the rear is underway,.
so after 20+ years we have to wait some more for a modern rear looking stealth airplane...:undecided:

Amazing what some paint and a good camera will do, all of the sudden the 'craftsmanship' and 'stealth' looks like it has increased tenfold.
maybe to you, but to me still looking very crude, I guess I will have to wait to see the final product...:pop:

:P

so after 20+ years we have to wait some more for a modern rear looking stealth airplane...:undecided:

maybe to you, but to me still looking very crude, I guess I will have to wait to see the final product...:pop:
well,a new troller has arrived..Troller knowing the fact that he does not have any fact..
by the way where does ur country sits in the world map????

Don't know what you are talking about. Anyways if it's about the rivets sticking out of the plane then, those would be covered with a special material. So they won't show up on the final product.

Don't know what you are talking about. Anyways if it's about the rivets sticking out of the plane then, those would be covered with a special material. So they won't show up on the final product.
well I was just saying that the T-50 is very rough looking, the rivets the clearly not so stealthy behind, the lack of golden one piece canopy, no RAM coated.

I guess thats not a priority at this stage even if the Black Widow and Lightning II did looked more refined 20 years ago(1990 YF-22 Lightning II first flight test), well the Raptor did its first flight test 7 years later, let just hope I dont have to wait that long to see a finish product from sukhoi...:cheers:

well I was just saying that the T-50 is very rough looking, the rivets the clearly not so stealthy behind

The T-50-1 prototype is not build for rcs testing, thus exposed rivets are visible. All aircraft have rivets even the F-35 and F-22. However, those aircraft covered their rivets, lets look at the F-35:

Same with the YF-23.

the lack of golden one piece canopy.

What makes you think that a treated canopy build to absorb radar waves has to be gold? The F-35's canopy is not gold.

And what makes you think the pak-fa does not have a treated canopy? Even the SU-35 has a treated canopy.

no RAM coated.

No RAM, no problem, it has been established that the T-50-1 is a prototype build for aerodynamics, so it's pointless to apply RAM, especially when the aircraft is fitted with a dozen test sensors outside of the aircraft that hurt the rcs, so applying RAM would be utterly pointless.

Back
Top Bottom