What's new

PAK FA and Su35 are quite similar.

Yupp three wheels, two wings one ponty nose and glowing fire in the rear... They are the same a/c's

Amigo, you really missed out one more thing......... both have a pilot to fly them. :D

I thought this was common knowledge. Remove some electronics (signal cancellation, modifications, etc), and stealth optimized chassis / air-frame and you get a brand spanking new SU-35!!!!

@MilSpec; now here is something to chew on.

Last edited:
F-16 is not stealth plane, they do not care abt RCS. Your comparison is bad. For stealth plane, any form of reduced RCS is welcome.
I agree. I posted the pic of the F16 because it's IRST has a RAM Coating on it :-)

Ok Bro, whatever floats your boat :tup:
You has no answer for me, you are speechless, than why other 5th generation fighter don't have IRST, instead of ETOS, please answer me
I agree. I posted the pic of the F16 because it's IRST has a RAM Coating on it :-)
RAM doesn't mean that IRST is invincible to radars, with due respect you are senior member on PDF, you are acting like a 12 year old kid, you will always acted like a senior member on PDF, use the commonsense, thanks

well I have to give it to the Soviets errrrr Russians they do make 'em sexy and good lookin!!

You has no answer for me, you are speechless, than why other 5th generation fighter don't have IRST, instead of ETOS, please answer me

RAM doesn't mean that IRST is invincible to radars, with due respect you are senior member on PDF, you are acting like a 12 year old kid, you will always acted like a senior member on PDF, use the commonsense, thanks

1) Learn some manners

2) Invincible? I think you meant Invisible. Please quote me where I said RAM coating makes an object "invisible".

3) Learn the difference between IRST & EOTS. THEN open your mouth!

EOTS
http://www.lockheedmartin.com/conte...cal-targeting-system-etos/mfc-f35-eots-pc.pdf

1) Learn some manners

2) Invincible? I think you meant Invisible. Please quote me where I said RAM coating makes an object "invisible".

3) Learn the difference between IRST & EOTS. THEN open your mouth!

EOTS
http://www.lockheedmartin.com/conte...cal-targeting-system-etos/mfc-f35-eots-pc.pdf
i think you are getting wrong that what i am taking about why PAKFA have IRST other 5th generation uses ETOS because IRST gives extra RCS to RADAR, ETOS is stealthy system thanks

But it will not have all aspect stealth like F-22 and F-35 look at the front it has a IRST which may increase RCS, look at LEVCON which also increase RCS, look at engine intake, engine fanblade is exposed to radar, look at the rear fuselage it is totally unstealth, its engine is not sheilded from below, so it is basically improve SU-35 with frontal stealth only
Buddy it's just a prototype

DO you have any data, on any fighter with and without built in IRST?

Seems like Gambit's simple and crystal clear physics wasn't able to convince you much.
Let's look at it from a different angle.

To keep it simple i'm posting couple of images as i know that the well informed members have already given much attention to your queries.

Disert_1_pic.png

Disert_1.png

Here is a team working on a novel design for a pressure panel modification to allow for the use of a retractable FLIR system that can be installed on a fighter jet.The system works by deploying or retracting the FLIR system depanding upon the environment or situation.Now one figures that why will they even be thinking about it.Out of fashion?
Yes, that's block 60's nose cone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom