What's new

Pak Ex-Gen admits killings of 3 million Bangladeshis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on dude, these false flagging and fake and multiple IDs is exclusive to Indians.

Why would a Pakistani want to be a false flagging Bangladeshi. !!

Because of love and hate relationship you have with them :rofl: Just like married old couples , however in this case they are divorced.

Well India had to pay with 30million illegal immigrants, they would've become legal settlers in Pakistan if we were still one. God bless the east and west partition, Thanks you so much India.:cheers:[insert Indian flag]

I got an urge to respond by posting the video of YOUR border forces being beheaded by allegedly your western neighbor's residents, but decided against stooping to your level..

The topic here concerns, Pakistan, Bangladesh and India, and i think my post is relevant in that context.

By claiming some Pakistanis portray to be Bangladeshi does exhibit a certain level. !!!

Those 10000 fighter is real reason for military action who got trained in India which means India is reason of all those killings....

you started all mess b4 indian intervention.Refugess started to enter india due to massacres done by ur army..
i dont knw what happns to ur knwldge when comes to ur crimes done by ur army..

The topic here concerns, Pakistan, Bangladesh and India, and i think my post is relevant in that context.

Why does the topic concern India? It talks about Pakistani genocide in East Pakistan being admitted to by a Pakistani military general..

By claiming some Pakistanis portray to be Bangladeshi does exhibit a certain level. !!!
You may agree or disagree, but its still within Pak and BD (which btw is the topic of discussion..) and not squabbles between the border forces of India and BD

We don't Whine . We give evidences proofs and even catch a live sample . It's you guys who are harping about Indian Involvement in Balochistan without showing International Community any credible Evidence . This state is called "State of Denial" or a "failed state" .
Hundred of prove have been provided for the indian involvement in Pakistan internal issues, whether its related to Bla or Ttp, Indin agent Surjeet which had released recently accepted repeatedly in front of your own media that he had worked in Pak as an indian spy, Balochistan or other similar issue is not a recent issue, this all issues are from before B-desh independence, Wat make india successful in E.P ws its strategic location, indian agencies aren't as successful in West or Actual Pakistan otherwise it would have produced the similar results, Todays Balochistan insurgencey is an achievement of CIA and other foriegn agencey, and again there are several thread running on PDF related to prove, even Bangladeshis think same about RAW involvement in E.P, Wats the difference is that todays Pakistan's agencies are lot better in its operational abilities and can defend our national interests against any offence.

All those supporting terrorism in pakistan should be banned.........

Hundred of prove have been provided for the indian involvement in Pakistan internal issues, whether its related to Bla or Ttp, Indin agent Surjeet which had released recently accepted repeatedly in front of your own media that he had worked in Pak as an indian spy, Balochistan or other similar issue is not a recent issue, this all issues are from before B-desh independence, Wat make india successful in E.P ws its strategic location, indian agencies aren't as successful in West or Actual Pakistan otherwise it would have produced the similar results, Todays Balochistan insurgencey is an achievement of CIA and other foriegn agencey, and again there are several thread running on PDF related to prove, even Bangladeshis think same about RAW involvement in E.P, Wats the difference is that todays Pakistan's agencies are lot better in its operational abilities and can defend our national interests against any offence.

Again Why don't you bring up these "credible evidences" in international communities like we do ?? . Have RAW in filtrated your political leadership to such an extent or what ??

All those supporting terrorism in pakistan should be banned.........

One Man's Terrorist is another man's freedom fighter . By your logic Everyone supporting Cause of Kashmir should be banned :D

so pakistnais dont trust their general?? :no:

Like good terrorists and bad terrorists there are good generals and bad generals

Is it the General stating 3 million civilians killed or is it the Indian source? Someone quote from the page number of the book where it states 3 million civilians killed.

If you cannot provide a direct source from the book, then thread should be closed.

Why does the topic concern India? It talks about Pakistani genocide in East Pakistan being admitted to by a Pakistani military general..
India was the third party, played the saviour card in what in essence was Pakistan's internal matter. Besides the Indians intention and interest in this thread is no rocket science either.
You may agree or disagree, but its still within Pak and BD (which btw is the topic of discussion..) and not squabbles between the border forces of India and BD
My reply was to the member who is of opinion that the matter has ended, besides do enlighten me if Bangladeshi being boot licker or Pakistani false flaggers is also the psyche of the topic. ?? !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom