What's new

Pak Ex-Gen admits killings of 3 million Bangladeshis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep one thing in mind. You live just next to us. You meddle in Baluchistan. You might pay for it in one way or the other.

Heard about this after Bangladesh Also , after Siachen also . Nothing Happened . This Time even Iran is interested :P :rofl:

I will read the book and then comment
I wont join the band wagon of denouncing or rejecting something based on what suits me and what doesnt

Then you will miss the fun dude :rofl: .

Pakistan created that problem , If you accepted Mujbir Rehman leadership means there no need of Mukthi bahini. Your racist behavior ruined everything. Don't blame us for your problems.
Racist Behaviour? Wat about your propaganda launched in bangladesh, Its cuz of you they are still not independent of their own decesion and policies, even after Liberation of Bangladesh india still trying hard its proxies in B-desh.

Millions of BDs killed and still you find them boot-licking here on this forum!!
kiss-boots-173.gif
Jeeez! That sucks!

Most of them are false flagging Pakistanis..

Oh come on dude, these false flagging and fake and multiple IDs is exclusive to Indians.

Why would a Pakistani want to be a false flagging Bangladeshi. !!

I thought BSF is India's Border Security Force. :what:

I got an urge to respond by posting the video of YOUR border forces being beheaded by allegedly your western neighbor's residents, but decided against stooping to your level..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom