What's new

Pak Ex-Gen admits killings of 3 million Bangladeshis

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is official now. The breakup of Pakistan in 1971 is its own doing, and India's intervention speeded it up.

However, in the hind sight, this is the best thing that has happened to India since 1947. For this kudos to Indira Gandhi

Except, every now and then, Bangladesh gives a bloody nose to India. !!
Yeah...biggest problem is illegal BD people taking up resources meant for local poor people, otherwise I don't see anything major that shows BD struck us bad.

Problem is instead of working together, we are too indulged to break this vicious circle. Look at France. UK and Germany, living happily.....is it so hard to live atleast with indifference if not friendship.

Ask Indian who are proud of medlling in Baluchistan which might led to a full sclae war. Even a nuclear one. Not to forget death of people inside India due to terror attacks.

So you support terrorism? Nothing new from a bharati. No wonder you deserve terrorism and violence more than anybody else.
You Dont ?? Lashker e toiba , hijbul Mujhadeen etc etc etc . You are exactly getting what you deserve .

Ask Indian who are proud of medlling in Baluchistan which might led to a full sclae war. Even a nuclear one. Not to forget death of people inside India due to terror attacks.

Is there any world called Sarcasm in your dictionary ?? I knew someone will miss sarcasm so i also put a visual identifier :rofl: . You even missed that .

Won't answer you. You might get ban before this thread ges closed.;)

You got what you deserved. Mukti Bahni, BLA. And we don't know about the future. ;)

Mukti Bahini Achieved it's target . Now only BLA is Left :rofl:

Is there any world called Sarcasm in your dictionary ?? I knew someone will miss sarcasm so i also put a visual identifier :rofl: . You even missed that .

I was also sarcastic about 26/11. But still some Indians are having problem witn my sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Problem is instead of working together, we are too indulged to break this vicious circle. Look at France. UK and Germany, living happily.....is it so hard to live atleast with indifference if not friendship.

South Asia is not EU. Personally, I would not like any EU type arrangements in South Asia. This is good for all the countries in South Asia.

I was also sarcastic about 26/11. But still some Indians are having problem witn my sarcasm. :rolleyes:

I don't . What's been done is done . No one can change past either by shedding tears or laughing over it .

I don't . What's been done is done . No one can change past either by shedding tears or laughing over it .

Keep one thing in mind. You live just next to us. You meddle in Baluchistan. You might pay for it in one way or the other.

Again you are proud of terrorism and then you whine for 26/11.

We don't Whine . We give evidences proofs and even catch a live sample . It's you guys who are harping about Indian Involvement in Balochistan without showing International Community any credible Evidence . This state is called "State of Denial" or a "failed state" .

I will read the book and then comment
I wont join the band wagon of denouncing or rejecting something based on what suits me and what doesnt

some things I will try to find out is

what took him so long to "admit the guilt"
what did he do when this genocide was happening
why didnt he denounce his commanders and joined the Bangla insurgency?

where is he based now? who has funded his book and who "helped" him to recall his "memory" when he should be safely in his 80s now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom