What's new

PAK DEFENSE AGAINST 1500 BRAHMOS CRUISE MISSLES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jusr saw this one peice of startling news today from Aero india 2011 today.

Amongest the constant stream of other defense deald being discussed this hust stuck out for me,.

Namely Indian Army Air force and Navy have ordered $4 billion worth of Brahmos cruise missles on 2nd February all to be delivered with in 5 years.

Offically each missle costs $2.5 million each.

How the hell do you stop 1500 mach 3 cruise missles.

Grow up dude.. stop starting flame threads .. You yourself know very well how this thread will end up.

So please stop starting ones like these saying" how will you stop missiles , see the power of mighty blah blah blahss, how will u stop my fart' kinda threads..

So sickening...:sick:

you mean to say we will never reply brhamos? lol

Every state has predefined nuclear threshold..Now if you know What Pakistan's nuclear threshold is then..we can continue this debate..otherwise Indian can also write, in beginning every thread itself..

"that we will launch a massive preemptive nuclear strike throughout Pakistani territory, so that not even a single Pakistani nuclear missile(all of which are land based) survives." but then this would not comply with India's nuclear threshold policy and will purely be a fanboy stuff(just like your post above),...But hey it takes one fanboy to debate with another.

That means we even dont need stones,just a threat of Brahmos over the net,ur finger's will itself do the job,160 million people with 10 fingers each,pakistan obliterated:lol:

You can just fart too to fulfill your dreams! :lol:

imran bhai do you know ki ram janam bhumi pe kiske paththar pade hue hai?
Hamare religion ki nai to apne ki to izzat karo.
pehle socho fir bolo.

pather ka koi religion nhi hota yaar ye sab dramy hai

Grow up dude.. stop starting flame threads .. You yourself know very well how this thread will end up.

So please stop starting ones like these saying" how will you stop missiles , see the power of mighty blah blah blahss, how will u stop my fart' kinda threads..

So sickening...:sick:

shuker hai koi hamary jesa hai yahaan shukraiya sir jee

chalo ab chaly thread band hony wali hai mods any hi waly hai .ho gya use brahmos hahahahhahahahah

Hey last time when i farted on the forum,I was banned for 1 month:cry:

Forum rules says trolling and farting not allowed here.:P

It is only banned if it smells bad! Your one must have smelt bad! :lol:
Ok try it alone in your wash-room! You will get your dreams :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom