What's new

PAK DEFENSE AGAINST 1500 BRAHMOS CRUISE MISSLES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Jusr saw this one peice of startling news today from Aero india 2011 today.

Amongest the constant stream of other defense deald being discussed this hust stuck out for me,.

Namely Indian Army Air force and Navy have ordered $4 billion worth of Brahmos cruise missles on 2nd February all to be delivered with in 5 years.

Offically each missle costs $2.5 million each.

How the hell do you stop 1500 mach 3 cruise missles.

1 nuclear warhead loaded on shaheen or ghuri to HQ game over. my dear son when you firing on us brahmos rain we will sleep in peace or reply with rain of baburs raads shaheens ghuris ghaznavis and abdalis .its will be nuclear and missile war when you use brahmos.:P

why you indians think one sided always?:argh:

Just a single Shaheen Missile with a nuclear bomb in it ;)

Simple way:
Have a peace treaty wwith India.
Forget Kashmir.
Live as a peacefull neighbour.

Simple way:
Have peace treaty with India.
Forget Kashmir and maintain status quo.
Live as a peacefull neighbours.
heheheheh bachy its same dream which seen by nehru shastri indra and others which already gone from world. tum bhut bachy ho jo samjh liya 1500 brahmos dekh ker forget kashmir hahahahahahah

though this thread is meant to troll but yes, 1500 brahmos missiles are a potential threat, however not all will carry nukes, and most of them will be for anti ship role, so not all are meant for land attack.

Again such a large number of Brahmos might reflect the battle strategy of hit on the move.. because it has a limited range.

1 nuclear warhead loaded on shaheen or ghuri to HQ game over. my dear son when you firing on us brahmos rain we will sleep in peace or reply with rain of baburs raads shaheens ghuris ghaznavis and abdalis .its will be nuclear and missile war when you use brahmos.:P

why you indians think one sided always?:argh:

giving me an impression like even if we through a 5 gm stone on you, you will nuke us.:argh:
Feeling insecure?:azn:

Just a single Shaheen Missile with a nuclear bomb in it ;)

Note my location,its on the left side below joining day,dont send ur missile here,I am one happy go lucky person enjoying the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom