What's new

Pak Christian Girl 13 Raped by 5 Muslim Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly was your motive of starting this thread? Wont it be more appropriate to post this message in some pre-existing thread on human or women-right. Yet you chose to start a new thread based on a report that has only been published in one News Paper that also is not a major news paper. Like many other countries in the world, such unfortunate things also happen in Pakistan. A lot more 'Muslim' women get victimized as compared to the 'minority' women.

If something like this has happened, the responsibles should get the severest of the punishment but not because they raped a 'Christian' girl, but because they raped A Girl who also is a citizen of Pakistan.

What exactly was your motive of starting this thread?

I know I didn't start this thread but I can suggest couple of reasons.

To start a mature dialoge about the sick crimes in our society.
OR
Same as British Girl being raped in India and bash the whole country based on some mently sick people's crime.

This is a very unfortunate and barbaric act. The men responsible for this barbarity obviously should be castrated, beaten, and killed...

Trust me this is an isolated case. There is no trend of raping women in Pakistan, I am not saying it doesn't happen but it is quite limited compared to other countries.

And if "TruthSeeker" truly cares about the rape of Christian women he should start several threads about the extremely high rape rate in the US involving Christian women...

To start a mature dialoge about the sick crimes in our society
Yes, the same mature dialogue could also be started without 'Christian girl' vs 'Muslim Rapists'.

Yes, the same mature dialogue could also be started without 'Christian girl' vs 'Muslim Rapists'.

Thread starter didn't created this title. Unlike where India created small dam on a one of 54 rivers flowing to BD and thread starter created his own title.
But I do agree with you that title should of not been Muslim Vs Christian because these criminals have no religion. They dont deserve to be called Muslims.

Where do you get all this from what I said? I posted the rape story from the Christian Post because the Pak Christian community thinks that rapes such as this one are a form of persecution. You guys see it as simple thuggery. Fine. You don't acknowledge the possibility that minority women may be considered as "fair game" who can be raped without consequences because of their weak status as a minority. Fine. I disagree.

i got it all from ur title
bringing religion in such a crime just shows how much the writer opposes the religion
there are several things in the world that dont discriminate against race, culture, or color and crime is one of them
and when u associate crime with religion we already know what ur intentions really are

Rape is rarely prosecuted under Sharia because of the need for eye witnesses. Sometimes in a situation like this, if she becomes pregnant, the young woman will be tried for fornication and punished instead of the rapists.

Thats bull .

Rape has always been a difficult crime to prove, even in the UK, 3 percent of cases brought to court end in convictions. Unreported, or unpursued cases would make the figure even less.

There have been many prosecutions, and punishments for rapists in Pakistan. Gang rape can be punished by the death sentence.

Another problem is, that traditionally, Christians have been prominent in the cleaning industry in Punjab. Many of their women and girls work as cleaners and domestic workers in different households.

This obviously puts these women and girls at risk. It would be better if Christians took more advantage of the numerous missionary schools accessible for them, and tried to make sure their children got an education, rather than let them work in such an environment.

This is only an 'estimate' not a controlled scientific study. It is so subjective that the figures can be skewed either way. Finally, this is an 'opinion' of Mr. Awan, who, in order to get funds for his NGO, might have inflated the 'estimates'. As a Scientist, for me his 'press conference' carries no weight unless he has some scientific study from a reputable Institue to back his claims.

Another problem is, that traditionally, Christians have been prominent in the cleaning industry in Punjab
And as a result of that, also into undisclosed prostitution-like activities.

K i think these typs of post eather Pak or any nation should not be posted as it only causes tension here wat is the purpose of it this a defence fourm !! just my thought 1 things happen like this every where sticking to defence topics is more like it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom