What's new

Pak Christian Girl 13 Raped by 5 Muslim Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this non-sense????

Why is the religion of the victim and offenders mentioned???

Title shouldve been "Pakistani Girl raped by 5 men".

I do not see the importance of religion in this crime.
The article is from the Christian post... Its some trashy publication that revels in exploiting things like this. It is also known to have on occasions made up stuff and overstate the facts. You would see a more objective report from the mainstream media.

And as far as it goes elders were smiling it is just craking me up because it is just not possible! As from the story the raped her in the house which i believe is because victims parents threw stones on the house and the rapist ran away! so it shows that how the F.... people knew and screams could be heard and could not be heard!!!!! people might thought that someone is stupid and playing **** so loud and laughing. Man the author seems to be a real fanatic who tried to exploid this story so much by calling muslim christen muslim christen muslime christen 5 muslim men one christen girl and christen parents WOW nice try but i am sure there wont be any Gujrat incident in Pakistan as of Indian.

And as far as it goes elders were smiling it is just craking me up because it is just not possible! As from the story the raped her in the house which i believe is because victims parents threw stones on the house and the rapist ran away! so it shows that how the F.... people knew and screams could be heard and could not be heard!!!!! people might thought that someone is stupid and playing **** so loud and laughing. Man the author seems to be a real fanatic who tried to exploid this story so much by calling muslim christen muslim christen muslime christen 5 muslim men one christen girl and christen parents WOW nice try but i am sure there wont be any Gujrat incident in Pakistan as of Indian.
As I said its an anti-Pakistan publication... It has made up stuff in the past... I couldn't find this story reported anywhere in the mainstream media.

But lets just give the benefit of the doubt that something like this did happen, and theres a child victim somewhere out there in our Pakistan.

Why does title read 'Christian girl rsped by Muslim men', is it more henious case than a girl being raped by men?

Why does title read 'Christian girl rsped by Muslim men', is it more henious case than a girl being raped by men?
Because this is the bias of the non-muslims towards the muslims. These 'bhungis' enjoy the full rights in Pakistan, yet wont let go any chance to deface their country. Such unfortunate incidents happen every where but media doesn't report like it is reported in this case. These cases are rare in muslim countries as comapred to non-muslim countries. At any rate, such bastards should be hanged publically.

quick investigation.
if false reporting action against paper.
if true hang the b*s*ARDS

religion doesnt matter here. she is pakistani and that is enough for us to feel ashamed. her respect is our respect and her insult is our insult. this person, who so ever he was, must be given a death panalty. i guess stone to death will be much better.

Because this is the bias of the non-muslims towards the muslims. These 'bhungis' enjoy the full rights in Pakistan, yet wont let go any chance to deface their country. Such unfortunate incidents happen every where but media doesn't report like it is reported in this case. These cases are rare in muslim countries as comapred to non-muslim countries. At any rate, such bastards should be hanged publically.
I don't think it's nice to call all Pakistani Christians bhungis...There are a lot of Patriotic Pakistani Christians.

Last edited:
I don't think it's nice to call all Pakistani Christians bhungis...There are a lot Patriotic Pakistani Christians.

its not pakistani christian bias, its international media bias.
anyways thats not an issue. its a christian paper and is supposed to be lik this. wat matters is that the sinner is brought to justice

First they should the people that could have helped the poor girl and shoot the lot of them.......burn the village to the ground and chop the rapist into five parts and feed them to the dogs.

Rape is rarely prosecuted under Sharia because of the need for eye witnesses. Sometimes in a situation like this, if she becomes pregnant, the young woman will be tried for fornication and punished instead of the rapists.

There is some debate on the issue of 4 witness being present.........i think the actual law is that there should be witness to attest to the good character of the woman and that shes is not a liar that spraeding false charges.

With DNA testing we know for show if any sexual contact has taken place between the two but how do we know it was with consent or not?......thats where the 4 witness come into play.

I don't think it's nice to call all Pakistani Christians bhungis...There are a lot Patriotic Pakistani Christians.
Indeed it is not nice. But I have worked with them while I was teaching in a missionary School several years ago. And I know they are 'bhungis' no matter what, how much education they get, how many rights they get. They hate Muslims in general. And they do every thing to harm the country they call their homeland. Generalization is bad, but how could I ignore my first hand experience. Again I am not arguing on what you said but 'patriotic', I'll rather take it with a grain of salt or atleast with caution.

The article is from the Christian post... Its some trashy publication that revels in exploiting things like this. It is also known to have on occasions made up stuff and overstate the facts. You would see a more objective report from the mainstream media.

You have said this before about some Christian groups ginning up false stories. But I see no evidence of this in the case of the Pakistan Christian Post (PCP). Do you know of any verifiable case of the PCP doing this? While it is true that they report on stories about crimes against Christians as one of their "missions", that is similar to the way Muslim organizations in the US do, e.g. CAIR, highlight crimes against Muslims. It doesn't mean that the stories aren't true. And the fact that they aren't reported in other Pak media may be part of the problem and the reason that the PCP feels it needs to highlight these stories. Minorities often feel, rightly or wrongly, beleaguered. Muslims in the US do. Christians in Pakistan do. The issue about "Islamic law" on rape was introduced into the thread by ICIP's question, not by the PCP article.

Its highly unlikely that the Christian paper is making up the story. However, its interpretation of what happened may be suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom