What's new

Pak China Economic Corridor : Construction Pictures

KT5uKIT.png

amazing pics, this highway is going through some very inhospitable terrain and quiet picaresque too

How many Pak & China Company involved in this project ???
Last time i was met my Old Pak friend he say all Work Given to Chinese company & Workers mostly from China also ??/

is it true .... ???

How many Pak & China Company involved in this project ???
Last time i was met my Old Pak friend he say all Work Given to Chinese company & Workers mostly from China also ??/

is it true .... ???

Not True .... Yes there are many Engineers and workers that are working came from China But Pakistani Workers and engineers are working them with to....

FWO is making that Highway (Western Route) + FWO is also working on M2 Rehabilitation process..... so it's a mix of Chinese and Pakistani companies.... some projects have more Chinese some have Pakistani :)

I PERSONALY THINK IF CORRIDOR LIKE THIS ARE CONSTRUCTED IN OUR NEIGHBOUR THESE WILL GIVE ECONOMIC BOOST TO WHOLE REGION. IF THEY ARE NOT USED TO MILITRY PURPOSE.BUT OUR CONCERN IS THAT IT GO THROUGH P O K. THAT COMPLICATE THE ISSUE. INDIA , BANGLADESH AND NEPAL AND EVEN CHAINA IS ALSO MAKING CORRIDOR ON OUR EASTERN FRONT.IF PAKISTAN GIVE A CORRIDOR TO INDIA FOR AFGANISTAN THEN IT WILL FURTHER BENIFIT YOUR CORRIDOR.
NO ONE GIVES A SH*T

Masha'Allah the work has started. I'm so happy for us and China ofcourse. China has always been good to us, we'll never forget this help! :pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom