What's new

Pak-China defence deal should not be hyped

Thats your Last warning! if anything again bullshit like before from your side before your so called Agni, BRAchuss etc kick ***** of China i will kick ur *** from here!!!

i just replied to faithfulguy's post...
they will kich the ***** of China if and when required.... and not without purpose..

Your Right the Chinese ICBM are better. They were designed to challenge America. and built during the Cold war. That is expected.

The Nag and Arjun are already inducted.

If you actually want to know What is going on with Arjun
Indian MoD outlines roadmap for MBT Arjun, Mark II in pipeline | Frontier India Strategic and Defence - News, Analysis, Opinion - Aviation, Military, Commodity, Energy, Transportation, Conflict, Environment, Intelligence, Internal Security

As far as the Agni series is concerned.

20924243d4640c15a0595f0aa3c69ae1.png

As of 2008, the Agni missile family comprises three deployed variants:AGNI-1,2 and 3

1. Agni-I short range ballistic missile, 700 - 800 km range.

2. Agni-II medium range ballistic missile, 2,000 - 3,500 km range.

3. Agni-III intermediate range ballistic missile, 3,500 - 5,500 km
range.

4. There will not be an Agni-IV missile, with DRDO leapfrogging from intermediate range Agni-III to a standard ICBM possibly.

5. Agni-V intercontinental ballistic missile, 5,000 - 6,000 km range (under development).

Yes, The Agni-2 failed the end user trial. Which was meant to test manufacturing quality. Obviously something went a miss but People are working to solve the Manufacturing issues. And the next time the Agni-II is tested successfully we would know they did it.

so unless India going to be attacked in the next month of 2, i think we are fine.

like i said, dont start this debate here. go to india defence section and go through threads there

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom