What's new

Pak Can't Keep Poisonous Snakes in its Backyard: Hillary Clinton

@Secur - Oi you've got a lot of time to spare debating with these self-righteous people who can do-no-wrong ? :crazy:

Take Bhabi out for lunch or something instead of wasting your time ! :disagree:

P.S If any of you has a witty comment to make in reply to this - Don't bother because I'm not bothered....you're not the first one to have a brain-wave & you won't be the last !

Why would anyone then deny the part about obsession , I mean isn't this what a few people have said in different wordings but all to the same effect?
Obsession implies an unhealthy state. I dont think Indian netizens interested in discussing Pakistan and debating (most of the time you can call it a debate) with Pakistani members is any thing unhealthy. What is unhealthy is calling it an obsession when running out of arguments

:blink::blink::blink: I didn't even post anything in thread as I know it makes no difference to pakistan. We Indian denies nothing,we accept facts and put forward on table in front of international community to decide.:smokin:

ohh really,, i dint knew that before... thanx to educate me...

*the fact that is wrapped with under propagandize wordings, that can turn the fact from positive to negative to reshaping the Masses mentality... this is what Intellectuals with big degrees to covering up facts and figures to get their benefits are doing.. the fact or truth which is wrapped or edited is not being a fact/truth... it will become manipulated facts...

so that what Indians, Israelis, EU, USA are doing... ?

--

then what the use of all operation if those are spared ..
history will repeart itself again in few decades if not yrs

Threat to us is TTP not Haqqanis or Afghan Taliban. Afghan taliban did not carry out a single attack against Pakistan so why should we start making new enemies when we can live in peace by letting them be.

Why in such a bad mood today, mate? :)

@Secur - Oi you've got a lot of time to spare debating with these self-righteous people who can do-no-wrong ? :crazy:

Take Bhabi out for lunch or something instead of wasting your time ! :disagree:

P.S If any of you has a witty comment to make in reply to this - Don't bother because I'm not bothered....you're not the first one to have a brain-wave & you won't be the last !

ohh really,, i dint knew that before... thanx to educate me...

*the fact that is wrapped with under propagandize wordings, that can turn the fact from positive to negative to reshaping the Masses mentality... this is what Intellectuals with big degrees to covering up facts and figures to get their benefits are doing.. the fact or truth which is wrapped or edited is not being a fact/truth... it will become manipulated facts...

so that what Indians, Israelis, EU, USA are doing... ?
So you are saying Pakistan is a saint. Then go to international court, file suit against India and unmasked who is the real poisonous snake.Simple:enjoy:

Threat to us is TTP not Haqqanis or Afghan Taliban. Afghan taliban did not carry out a single attack against Pakistan so why should we start making new enemies when we can live in peace by letting them be.
--
enemy is that mentality and wrong interpretation of jihad..
those whom you fighitng onces are ones your frinds right ...
peace cant sustain under knief for others

And you backside is still burning like the Taj hotel did. :eek:

you know... you should not talk about taj.. because we had one 26/11 but unfortunately you witness it regularly at your own backyard. more than 50000 people have lost their lives which includes army people also plus 100 bn usd losses.

She may have been until 2013 but one just needs .....WASHINGTON: Pakistan has greatly sacrificed in war against terrorism, United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said while talking to media

That is off course true but she also said "that Pakistan cannot keep poisonous snakes in its backyard and think they will only bite the neighbour."

These are those sacrifices..that your that you have been forced to make..because the snakes you reared against your neighbors turned against you...these were not willing sacrifices.

you know... you should not talk about taj.. because we had one 26/11 but unfortunately you witness it regularly at your own backyard. more than 50000 people have lost their lives which includes army people also plus 100 bn usd losses.
And we are facing it, without taking cheap shots at others.

Back
Top Bottom