What's new

Pak Can't Keep Poisonous Snakes in its Backyard: Hillary Clinton

RAW has no presence in Afghanistan

Haha,, another joke plz... i am waiting... :welcome::woot::yahoo:
came up with any evidence...what ur 13 consulates are doing in Afghanistan... Consulates job is to facilitate:
1. Trade (not billions of dollar in 2 way trade to support your verdict)
2. Tourism (lolz, another things that nothing works here...if m wrong, whats the stats for Afghan or indian tourists vice versa)
3. Development ( Not much to b supported by these consulates,, as UAE or other countries usually having 1 consulate, along with embassy)
4. Terrorism... :(the only remaining fact that was developing in the years after Afghan war by Americans, and Karzai govt. , towards China, Pakistan (FATA, KPK, Karachi and Baluchistan) and Iran (Sistan-Baluchistan province)...

so what is your say about that...:laughcry::cuckoo::yay:

Thanks , at least someone here isn't arguing against the sun and has the courage to accept " obsession " for what it is . For the second part , your snakes did the same to our country too , it works both ways .
--
anyone in india or pak says they are not interested if not obsessed they are lying
second part ..
we proved with proof to world about who has that snake .exa , hafsex sayyed..
if you think our snake did .. if we have then why dont GOP put in world to show indias true colours
it could have stopped NSG waiver and others imp deals from india ..
world have diffrent view of india .. its now GOP responisbility and duty to prove othersiwe to give justice to those whom that aka indian snake bite.

Who needs to worry about snakes in our backyard when we have got an Anaconda (US) inside our house. They can $hit bricks but at the end of the day pakistani establishment will never go against haqqanis and Mullah umar.
--
then what the use of all operation if those are spared ..
history will repeart itself again in few decades if not yrs

This too?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 24 (Users: 15, Guests: 8)
  1. sarjenprabhu ,
  2. pursuit of happiness ,
  3. foxbat ,
  4. Black Mamba1 ,
  5. ares ,
  6. trident2010 ,
  7. Secur ,
  8. Alfa-Fighter ,
  9. JayZ ,
  10. GORKHALI
What is the ratio? 9 to 1? This is obsession at its worst and ironically , the same people will be back the other day , claiming how they dont give a darn about Pakistan and how it is an insignificant country to them . Whats with the denial of the obvious?

Or Pakistani members don't want to view this thread after reading the headline... they knew its true and its arguing about it is only going to look bad for Pakistan

BS. She was Sec State till 2013 and this article is from 2010
She may have been until 2013 but one just needs .....WASHINGTON: Pakistan has greatly sacrificed in war against terrorism, United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said while talking to media

But what is the logical fact,care to explain...:eek:
its not matter what nationality i have...its matter of fact..that u indians always deny... i think its in ur naturecheck my old posts,, will show u logical threads,,, not like ur Monkey trolls ;)

And our reply is two words shut up we know what to do and what not to do this USA should first deal with itself and its policies which resulted in creation of ISIS which led 9/11 which is increasing hatred against USA in Muslim world

US dollars from Americans are welcome, but not their statement?
Hypocrisy or is there other name to it?
Lol

This too?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 24 (Users: 15, Guests: 8)
  1. sarjenprabhu ,
  2. pursuit of happiness ,
  3. foxbat ,
  4. Black Mamba1 ,
  5. ares ,
  6. trident2010 ,
  7. Secur ,
  8. Alfa-Fighter ,
  9. JayZ ,
  10. GORKHALI
What is the ratio? 9 to 1? This is obsession at its worst and ironically , the same people will be back the other day , claiming how they dont give a darn about Pakistan and how it is an insignificant country to them . Whats with the denial of the obvious?

Mate! Think rationally. Why would you find Indians on a Pakistani forum who are not interested in Pakistan. The indians on this forum are here precisely because they like to discuss Pakistan and lock horns with pakistani members.

Please give your valuable input on a relevant zoology thread on snakes , because the International politics and foreign relations surely aren't for you people looking at the comments .
Read my post once again.. I am not endorsing Ms Clinton's statement here. Infact I'm having a pop at her for feeding them & lack of her knowledge in understanding the reason why snakes find it at home in Pakistan.

Sir , with all due respect ..
You probably missed the sarcasm there , it was a post made to explain the rapidly changing American tones and tunes since a lot of people are jumping up & down and engaging in gravity defying behavior for a small part from an interview by Hillary Clinton , not to explain how the Americans are true allies of my country . They aren't of course and most of the Pakistanis will agree with it .
I already explained you, why Indians are here.
Yes , obsession . I told you to check the meaning of the word and then equate with whats happening here , I assure you that you will find a striking similarity .

She may have been until 2013 but one just needs .....WASHINGTON: Pakistan has greatly sacrificed in war against terrorism, United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said while talking to media
Not very different to

Mr XYZ has greatly sacrificed due to his addiction to drugs / alcohol.. :)

Not very different to

Mr XYZ has greatly sacrificed due to his addiction to drugs / alcohol.. :)

Mate! Think rationally. Why would you find Indians on a Pakistani forum who are not interested in Pakistan. The indians on this forum are here precisely because they like to discuss Pakistan and lock horns with pakistani members.

Why would anyone then deny the part about obsession , I mean isn't this what a few people have said in different wordings but all to the same effect?

its not matter what nationality i have...its matter of fact..that u indians always deny... i think its in ur naturecheck my old posts,, will show u logical threads,,, not like ur Monkey trolls ;)
:blink::blink::blink: I didn't even post anything in thread as I know it makes no difference to pakistan. We Indian denies nothing,we accept facts and put forward on table in front of international community to decide.:smokin:

Or Pakistani members don't want to view this thread after reading the headline... they knew its true and its arguing about it is only going to look bad for Pakistan

lolz,,, u r in darn illusion Mr Prabhu,,,, its not we are not aware of whats happening, we r more unto these things,,, but we Pakistanis are not like Indians or Israelis only word mongers...they dont know anything rather than mongering about things, whether its war or #IAI Nexus Snake...
and we believes in action..not in mongering ... so thats y Indians and Israel based writers are more onto this thread, as they not much visible in their own linked threads... Bravo #IAI

Yes , obsession . I told you to check the meaning of the word and then equate with whats happening here , I assure you that you will find a striking similarity .

Neither have time, nor the patience to indulge your idiocies..if you have some thing to add in relation to the topic at hand..please do.

Back
Top Bottom