What's new

Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka

My friend engine and transmission is not all the cars whole thing, if you say that then we also develope most of the parts here in Faiselabad or Lahore or Gujranwala.

Ok educate me,You develop engines & transmissions?

You surely don't know anything about Indus motors or manufacturing, if that is the case tell me did Tata also creates every single part in their vehicle?
No
Not even a single pin is manufactured purely 100% by any country, some thing is always involved in the creation of products which are imported weather its man power, raw materials, or mechanism involved.

Yes , they suppose only to manufacture engine, transmission, axle & chasis which they (Indus Motors) not.
If you didn't agree with me kindly give valid source for it.

Yes , they suppose only to manufacture engine, transmission, axle & chasis which they (Indus Motors) not.
If you didn't agree with me kindly give valid source for it.
Manufacturing Facilities | Toyota Indus

Manufacturing Process | Toyota Indus

Other then that this thread is just a waste of time mods should delete it.

We provide proof for what we do. Your turn?
Read above post.
Youtube is banned here, so i can't give u links from utube.
u may search for them.

Last edited:
They are not regular Toyota Corolla ,they been manufacture by Streit Group. Thesehave customized bodies for security agencies.
So, dear critics its not regular Toyota Corolla. Came out from ballistic plant.

Look at link :Streit Group - Armored Vehicles Manufacturer

i4d3666db7192c.jpg

tabela3.jpg

Ballistic-Chart.jpg

STREIT-Ballistics.jpg

■ Floor of the vehicle is fitted with a blast protection to protect occupants against fragmentation from simultaneous detonation of 2 DM-51 German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent
■ Windshield 1 piece curved glass, driver and passenger, front door glass to protect against CEN B6 NIJ III (7.62X51 mm ammunition)
■ Reinforced door hinges, designed for extended longevity and easy maintenance
■ Suspension components are reinforced as necessary to compensate for additional weight of the vehicle

Engine, Fuel Type: 1.8L, G/A 4 cylinder in line, gasoline 16 VALVE VVT-I
Transmission: 4-speed Automatic
SAE Net Torque: 170 Nm (17.3kgf.m 125ft.lbf) @4200RPM
SAE Net HP: 97kw (130Hp) @6000 RPM
Drive Train: Front wheel drive
Fuel Tank: 55L (14.5gal, 12.1lmp.gal)
Brakes: 4 wheel disc brakes w/ABS
Seats: Cloth seating
Armoring:
- Four side armoring of cabin B6 (7.62x51mm)
- Roof and firewall side armoring level B4

Toyota has manufacturing facilities in India as well where engines (developed by Toyota) are manufactured.
I did. You manufacture Toyota engines in plants set up by Toyota :)
We don't have a very successful ingenious small cars manufacturing facilities like Tata but we do have trucks and military vehicles manufacturing facilities.
Pakistan Vehicle Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd.
National Motors Limited, established in Karachi to assemble Bedford Trucks. Subsequently buses, light trucks and cars are assembled in the same plant.
Assemblers of HINO Trucks, Suzuki Cars, Mazda Trucks, Toyota and Honda in particular are manufacturing and assembling vehicles.
Hino Pakistan
Trucks
Adam motors
http://www.adammotor.com/

PAMA - Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association
Parts.
Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts Accessories Manufacturers
Autoshow
Pakistan Auto Show 2013 « Engineering Pakistan
Automagzine
Automark Magazine

to name a few there are others.

@Comrade

Yes, you do have manufacturing and assembling plants. I was referring to indigenous technology.
HinoPak is an indigenous manufacturing facility i have given above.
Trucks (indigenous)
there are other like Nissan Pak and stuff i don't have the links to.

Nissan Home (indigenous)
Here is a news quote.
No PR176/2013-ISPR Dated: October 31, 2013
Rawalpindi - October 31, 2013:

NLC, HIT, NORINCO China sign Agreement for Indigenous Assembly Trucks

The three giants, National Logistics Cell(NLC), Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT), and China North Industries Corporation Limited (NORINCO China) joined hands in an impressive Joint venture agreement signing ceremony for establishment of truck assembly plant at HIT Taxila, which is likely to start production within a year. The Plant will initially assemble 300 units of Euro compliant trucks and prime movers of various categories and will be scalable in production output as per market demand.

The Joint Venture Agreement was signed by Quarter Master General who is also Officer Incharge NLC Lieutenant General Sajjad Ghani, Chairman HIT Lieutenant General Syed Wajid Hussain and Senior Vice President NORINCO Mr. Wang Lee. H.E Mr. Sun Weidong Ambassador Peoples Republic of China, Director General NLC Major General Asghar Nawaz and other senior officials attended the signing ceremony.

The trucks will be assembled by a Joint Private Limited Company PAKNOR with brand name of Power Star. Product quality will be ensured by NORINCO, who will train the HR to manufacture and assemble top quality products. The availability of technicians by NORINCO will facilitate production programme in Pakistan. The most significant aspect of the Project would be on transfer of technology basis that will not only bring foreign investment but it will also build capacity of local technicians and create employment opportunities in the industry.

NORINCO is already engaged in Defense production with HIT since long. The plant will also provide an opportunity to HIT for diversification in many respects and NLC will be the major buyer of the prime movers to modernize its fleet. This can be regarded as a major development to boost the indigenous truck production industry of Pakistan and will go a long way in the revival efforts of national economy.
335fvyf.jpg

Same trucks are manufactured for Pak army. (indigenous)

This venture, to manufacture Daewoo buses in Pakistan
Daewoo Bus
Alghazi Tractros Manufacturers. (indigenous)
AGTL
Atlas Honda
Atlas Honda
Gundahara Industries. (indigenous)
Ghandhara Industries Ltd
Master Motors Corporation (indigenous)
Master Motor Corporation Ltd.
Sigma Motors Pak Ltd. (indigenous)
Land Rover 4x4 Vehicles | Sigma Motors Limited
Toyota Central.
Toyota Central Motors | Pakistan's Largest Toyota 3's dealership in Karachi

Trucks (indigenous)

Nissan Home (indigenous)
Here is a news quote.

335fvyf.jpg

Same trucks are manufactured for Pak army. (indigenous)

This venture, to manufacture Daewoo buses in Pakistan
Daewoo Bus
AGTL
Atlas Honda
Atlas Honda
Ghandhara Industries Ltd
Master Motor Corporation Ltd.
Sigma Motors Pak Ltd. (indigenous)
Land Rover 4x4 Vehicles | Sigma Motors Limited
Toyota Central.
Toyota Central Motors | Pakistan's Largest Toyota 3's dealership in Karachi
If their engine, transmission, axle, chasis are imported then what is left for ingenious manufacturing.

I like this monopoly breaking style... I hope we Indian members get such bids from pakistan to end TATA M n M etc monopoly. .

@Comrade

I'm referring to indigenous technology in whatever you manufacture. Even the manufacturing equipment is not indigenous.

The link does not talk about engines and other critical parts.
None of your links talk about engines and other critical parts.
Trucks (indigenous)

Nissan Home (indigenous).

What do you mean by indigenous??? These are just JV with Foreign companies in which you manufacture them but import critical parts.

http://www.daewoobus.com.pk/
Daewoo is owned by TATA.
AGTL.
http://alghazitractors.com/product1.html
Again this is a foreign company
http://atlashonda.com.pk/
Foreign company.
Ghandhara Industries Ltd.
http://www.gil.com.pk/products.html
Foreign company
Master Motor Corporation Ltd..
http://www.mmcl.com.pk/
Foreign company
http://www.sigmamotorspk.com/
Land rover is owned by TATA
Again foreign company

None of your links talk about engines and only of manufacturing with JV with foreign companies.Give me a link which says Pakistan has indigenously devloped and mass manufactured engine which is used in any of your automobiles.

The link does not talk about engines and other critical parts.
Daewoo is owned by TATA.
"A lesser known company tries to buy us to snatch our advanced technology."

"It is out of the question to sell our company to India, they are inferior to us."

A wave of disappointment overran Daewoo unionists who had welcomed a divestiture plan for job security. They argued it was better not to sell than to be under a company nobody knows about.
The above quote is directly from Daewoo employees, TaTA had money other was it is TATAY,
Can you compair it to Toyota, Suzuki, or Honda. just to name the least sophisticated car manufacturers.
When they gained access to DAEWOO they made better vehicles by stealing Korean technology and designs other wise our old Suzuki Mehran(Manufactured 90% in Pak) was better then your TATAY cars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom