What's new

Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka

The above quote is directly from Daewoo employees, TaTA had money other was it is TATAY>
When they gained access to DAEWOO they made knew how to design other wise our old Suzuki Mehran(Manufactured 90% in Pak) was better then your TATAY cars.
The product depends upon the purchasing power of Pakistanis but i can surely compare any Pakistani company with TATA.

The link does not talk about engines and other critical parts.
Foreign company.
Foreign company
Foreign company
Trolling at its best.
who told you Alghazi Tractros Manufacturers, Ghandhara Industries Ltd, Master Motor Corporation Ltd, Hino Pak are foreign companies, can't you read the urdu words in their names working under Pakistani owners and making parts and vehicles under state of the art robotics aether imported or most of them made in Gujranwala and Faiselabad.
I guess you are sleeping we are not that behind, as you think.
We don't have access to youtube otherwise i might have given you links showing their plants working on engines and critical parts.

Trolling at its best.
who told you Alghazi Tractros Manufacturers, Ghandhara Industries Ltd, Master Motor Corporation Ltd, Hino Pak are foreign companies, can't you read the urdu words in their names working under Pakistani ownser and making parts and vehicles under robots and plants made in Gujranwala and Faiselabad.
We don't have access to youtube otherwise i might have given you links showing their plants working on engines and critical parts.
Show me the proof otherwise its all talk.By foreign companies i meant to say that they are all JV's and just manufacture superstructures and none of your links talk about engines.
Show me one Pakistani company which has devloped an engine by itself and now mass produces it in Pakistan.

Show me one Pakistani company which has devloped an engine by itself and now mass produces it in Pakistan.

Let a Pakistan company first assemble a car on it's own and sell it. If a company can make engines (heart of the machine) the rest of the machine would be a cakewalk. You cannot learn to walk without crawling first.

Let a Pakistan company first assemble a car on it's own and sell it. If a company can make engines (heart of the machine) the rest of the machine would be a cakewalk. You cannot learn to walk without crawling first.
Why dont you quote posts properly,i didnt got the alert.

Trolling at its best.
who told you Alghazi Tractros Manufacturers, Ghandhara Industries Ltd, Master Motor Corporation Ltd, Hino Pak are foreign companies, can't you read the urdu words in their names working under Pakistani owners and making parts and vehicles under state of the art robotics aether imported or most of them made in Gujranwala and Faiselabad.

Master Motor Corporation

MMCL is authorized assembler/ manufacturer in Pakistan for leading Commercial Vehicles from Japan & China including world renowned Mitsubishi Fuso, Foton, Yuejin and Volkswagen

Ghandhara Industries

Ghandhara industries Ltd have a product range of ISUZU medium-duty vehicles (F-Series) & light-duty Vehicles (N-Seies) in Pakistan.

They simply assemble, not manufacture foreign cars. Mostly CKD kits. There's literally hundreds of companies in India that do this.

Pakistan does not have the eco-system for automobiles. Your market is too small for big companies to set up plants there. For example Toyota Indus's plant has made 500,000 vehicles in its 22 year history.

A single plant in India makes 400,000+ vehicles in one year. (Ford Sanand)

Manufacturing Facilities | Toyota Indus

Manufacturing Process | Toyota Indus

Other then that this thread is just a waste of time mods should delete it.

Read above post.
Youtube is banned here, so i can't give u links from utube.
u may search for them.

The facilities mentioned in the second link are only for the body. All the critical components, transmission, engine, etc, etc, are imported.

Last edited:
Show me the proof otherwise its all talk.By foreign companies i meant to say that they are all JV's and just manufacture superstructures and none of your links talk about engines.
Bro, there are a few companies which manufactures engines for other purposes(Not in Auto mobiles), on there own. but it seems hard to find it since i dont know the names.
I'll post when i'll get the links.
TC

great. always glad to hear of more cooperation with Sri lankan bros. now if only this could be in form of joint ventures who knows maybe even a jointy produced indigenous utility/pick up vehicle?

Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka

By P K Balachandran - COLOMBO

Pakistan on Wednesday broke the Indian monopoly over the supply of transport vehicles to the Sri Lankan armed forces and the police by gifting a hundred Toyota Corolla (Altis) cars to the security forces.

The handing over ceremony was graced by the Lankan Defense Secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa and the Army Commander Lieutenant General Daya Ratnayake, Inspector General of Police N K Illangakoon, Pakistan High Commissioner Major General (Retired) Qasim Qureshi and officials of the Karachi-based manufacturer Indus Motors.

Indus Motors has been making Toyota and Daihatsu vehicle in Pakistan from 1990.

Previously, the Lankan security forces bought vehicles mostly from Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra and Ashok Leyland of India but now all types of trucks, vehicles are bought from Pakistan.

Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka -The New Indian Express

Pakistan Armed Forces should give their officers Armoured Altis and 2.0Ds along with Fortuners 3.0 and Hilux 3.0 depending on their ranks.

^^^ why give their officers armored cars and fortuners...jeep is good enough.

Trolling at its best.

the fact is you are very much behind bro.. total automobiles manufactured in india are above 4 million/yr while in pak it's only 0.1-0.15 million/ yr.. you can't even imagine compairing both because india is 30-40 times ahead of you....

the fact is you are very much behind bro.. total automobiles manufactured in india are above 4 million/yr while in pak it's only 0.1-0.15 million/ yr.. you can't even imagine compairing both because india is 30-40 times ahead of you....

Still other neighboruing countries of india, buy cars, trucks and other mechanical things from Pakistan. Right 30-40 times ahead India. you better buy a ticket and shoot to Lahore...even Delhi would look a pind compared to Lahore, Islamabad.

Still other neighboruing countries of india, buy cars, trucks and other mechanical things from Pakistan. Right 30-40 times ahead India. you better buy a ticket and shoot to Lahore...even Delhi would look a pind compared to Lahore, Islamabad.
HAHAA Thanks for joke!!! Now should i post some statictics here??

HAHAA Thanks for joke!!! Now should i post some statictics here??

You will be disappointed, per capita income of Pakistani is much better than Indians, hands down. its a fact standard of living for 1 Pakistani compared to 1 India cannot be compared. India has long way to go.

If u compare 1.4 billion to only 180 million Pakistanis. Pakistan cannot match.

Back
Top Bottom