What's new

Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka

Another good move for our exports. I think pakistan should work like this in other countries as well. After india and Afghanistan I think it's the only active diplomatic mission we have.

Another good move for our exports. I think pakistan should work like this in other countries as well. After india and Afghanistan I think it's the only active diplomatic mission we have.

SL have more robust auto industry compare to Pak non exist auto assemblers.
Desi journos making stupid news.

There is no need to be happy my Pakistani fanbois, we should regret...this mine is bigger than yours should end, our police is ill equip to fight terrorism while we are fking gifting 16 lack rupees each corollas 100 of them to others this is nothing but open corruption.

SL have more robust auto industry compare to Pak non exist auto assemblers.
Desi journos making stupid news.
Dear i didn't said anything about SL robust auto industry or Pakistanis Assembly lines. Why you people are burning if pakistan gifted something to SL. It has nothing to do with india if pakistan is assembler or producer. Don't call it desi now because it is written by an indian journalist. Say it loudly indian journalists making stupid news.

Any plans on giving a few hundred Accords to Indian Punjab :D
Ask your journalist to weave that news! :tup:

There is no need to be happy my Pakistani fanbois, we should regret...this mine is bigger than yours should end, our police is ill equip to fight terrorism while we are fking gifting 16 lack rupees each corollas 100 of them to others this is nothing but open corruption.
or buying friendship...whatever it is its Indian journalism :rofl:

stupid pakistani media !

This claim is wrong at so many levels .. firstly it was a gift not some tender which was won and secondly Toyota aint a fcuking pakistani company :cheesy:

or buying friendship...whatever it is its Indian journalism :rofl:

I know friendship is important with sri lanka but not like this, our police is pathetic...bomb disposal squads have no special equipment and how in the world are we gifting 100 = 16 crore rupees worth stuff!

I know friendship is important with sri lanka but not like this, our police is pathetic...bomb disposal squads have no special equipment and how in the world are we gifting 100 = 16 crore rupees worth stuff!
The same way "gifts" were given to different ambassadors and other political people during Gillani's time!

I guess whosoever job was to make SL our friend was some ameer baap ka bayta who has been buying friendship all his life!

stupid pakistani media !

This claim is wrong at so many levels .. firstly it was a gift not some tender which was won and secondly Toyota aint a fcuking pakistani company :cheesy:

Does it matter the vehicle is produced in Pakistan by any means Pakistan can export it to any country even back to Japan but like india Pakistan has the TOT for the toyota products nothing is imported from Japan except for engine and a few little things which means if the product has a price of 1.6 million rupees Toyota Japan might get 25%-30% of the price from the sales rest goes to local company other wise company will never survive.

I guess whosoever job was to make SL our friend was some ameer baap ka bayta who has been buying friendship all his life!

Well there are plus in making sri lanka our friend but then muslims are also suffering in sri lanka and ameer baap ka bayta did not think of such issues faced by muslims there but than who care not even saudis baap of muslims care who should be establishing masajids or more appropriately Islamic centers in non Islamic countries for ease of muslims instead they are opening pubs disco centers the good example is Canada people are spending from their pockets to build masjid no muslims govt to the rescue. Hell go to toronto Pak embassy it looks like Pakistani airport bathroom or worst if they give it to me I would fix it from my own pocket find chanda for it.

Does it matter the vehicle is produced in Pakistan by any means Pakistan can export it to any country even back to Japan but like india Pakistan has the TOT for the toyota products nothing is imported from Japan except for engine and a few little things which means if the product has a price of 1.6 million rupees Toyota Japan might get 25%-30% of the price from the sales rest goes to local company other wise company will never survive.

u conveniently rejected my first reason ie it was a gift

The same way "gifts" were given to different ambassadors and other political people during Gillani's time!

Its only 16crore, dont throw a fit over it!

On a related note - the news headline is so damned sensationalized!

lol.
For a State, its less than the salt sprinkled on peanuts!

lol just send the jama punji even if its lakh rupaya...my point is nobody give away gifts like that unless it is not from their own pockets..that is why I said it is corruption, Pakistan people's money has been spent wrongly by govt.

Back
Top Bottom