What's new

Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka

:lol:

The LTTE's defeat has much more to do with India backing out of supporting them due to what transpired during IPKF and Rajiv Gandhi's killing than anything else.

Raging Gandhi was killed due to his own foolishness n India's policies .. It was latter tht ipkf was sent which also proved diasterous for India.. N tht was a long long time ago.. Pak got involved with SL during Zias era..
Which truck Pak supplied.

The Car they gifted their engine, transmission, axle & chasis all are imported from Thailand.

You are a gem ...

Pak also helped Sri Lanka break Indian war proxies :lol:
True story ...

Looks like somebody got hurt :chilli::chilli::chilli:....

Ya. Its good newz that Pakistan GIFTED stuff to Sri Lanka. :tup:

Please dont bring the words like Monopoly and all here. Indians dont care if someone breaks their monopoly in gifting stuff to others. meh
Yea, You dont care thats why you are flooding this thread with your useless and nonsense posts.... :hitwall::hitwall:

Raging Gandhi was killed due to his own foolishness n India's policies .. It was latter tht ipkf was sent which also proved diasterous for India.. N tht was a long long time ago.. Pak got involved with SL during Zias era..

You are a gem ...

You got that wrong - first the IPKF was sent then RG was killed.

If it hadn't been for that singular event - all of Pakistan's (?) support wouldn't have amounted to anything - the tamil fighters are much more deadly than any token support that can harm them.

Last edited:
How hilarious you Indians are, since you can't say a word about your strategies when Pak kicks u in ur a....s....s so here are all the indian members trolling around in a forum which is sourced to their own media.
You should be ashamed how pathetic your media is, no Pakistani media source has said Pak breaking monopolies of Indians, only Indian media has said that. Its Indian express.
It was not even in the local Pakistani newspapers. Only Indian media highlighted it.
It seems that you guys are afraid that if its a gift today then tomorrow it can be a potential business.
At least read correctly before opening ur mouths i guess u guys have only mouth and too much free time to troll around.
haven't you identified the source of the news, its ur own Indian express.
And the term Monopoly was used by Indian express not by Pakistani members of this forum or Pakistani media.
Its hilarious.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Ah..... Indian Express never fails to deliver 3rd grade journalism.....

Breaking a monopoly by gifting some hundred cars to the government? Sounds pretty stupid.
Sorry.

An honest observation: I thought SL was doing much better economy wise that Pakistan. The gift, should have been from SL to Pakistan - its not like Pakistan is giving weapons grade stuff (that Pakistan has more experience and skill with). Did SL ask for this? was there a tender involved? or was this just a symbolic gesture from Pak?

Tender for a gift?

That the FREAK. I dint notice the gift word.

I am actually laughing. How can Pakistanis think that gifting something is actually breaking the Monopoly? Can the OP explain this? :rofl:
Ask this question to your media intelectuals. :lol:

You got that wrong - first the IPKF was sent then RG was killed.

If it hadn't been for that singular event - all of Pakistan's (?) support wouldn't have amounted to anything - the tamil fighters are much more deadly than any token support

that can harm them.
they are dead so no more tough guys.. As for token support .. Hmmm exporting weapons in need,sending pilots,deploying forces etc isn't just token support but anyhow... If thts what u wanna believe/

Any plans on giving a few hundred Accords to Indian Punjab :D

Looks like i kicked the stupids in the butt, no one dares to answer the questain i asked above.....................lol
Stupid Indians laughing at there own indian express mistake like if it was Dawn of Pakistan or the News of Pakistan.
Its just miserably funny, should be posted else where for fun.
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom