What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

So the intercepts from which this operation was triggered that emanated from Pakistan are meaningless? Had there been no intercepts from Pakistan there would have been no operation. Pakistan is involved in one way or another, whether just being the nation from which these guys launched from or something more....

Since India is happily accusing Pakistan, the burden of proof is also on India. Why doesn't India provide the details of the intercept? That shouldn't be hard to do.

The case is, it is utter BS, that only Indians like you believe in. Intercepted this......boat was Pakistani and what not.

THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE provided, just like all the previous cases.

This was the most auspicious new year . It started with destroying the evil... on earth. 4 Less terrorist on this earth.
4 Less evil on this earth

2 ships of coast guard are searching for wreckage and bodies

Suspicious Pakistani boat set on fire, sinks off Gujarat coast after Indian Coast Guard intercepts it - IBNLive

Could have been another terrorist attack inside India from Pakistan based terrorists. Good that Indian cost guards spoiled the plot.

pak_boat_brking.jpg

Had there been explosion on board the boat would have sunk outright as there would have been a big hole in the floor or the floor of the boat might have shattered...It seems some trigger happy Bharoti's opened fire on the boat and the fuel on-board caught fire...

So once again a touching bollywood story...good for Hindutva masses at home

Since India is happily accusing Pakistan, the burden of proof is also on India. Why doesn't India provide the details of the intercept? That shouldn't be hard to do.

The case is, it is utter BS, that only Indians like you believe in. Intercepted this......boat was Pakistani and what not.

As if anything was done when intercepts were provided for 26/11!

:lol:
Stop making a fool of yourself.

I dont get one thing that if this boat was intercepted 365km away from porbandar then that means you guys have intercepted it inside Pakistani territory! Since there is only 350km of distance between keti bandar and Porbandar

View attachment 180570

Exclusive economic zone and continental shelf up to 200 nautical miles and Indian Coast Guard have intercepted this boat 365 kms means 197 nautical miles within the Indian maritime zone.

Other thing is this that Indian intelligence got proper outputs and have protected Indian mainland from any terrorist activities. Real question who is behind this ?

I think intelligence agency might make the conversation caught between boat and their handlers public. Don't rely on Indian media, twitter accounts of concerned departments will come out with updates on the story.

Wait for U-TURN and blah blah blah now..! :D

No nation/intelligence agency in the world would give such specific details of these sort of things. Doing so would inherently weaken their intelligence gathering capability. Ever heard of operational security?

Well I guess you believe 9/11 was an inside job too because of the lack of forensic evidence? It's still early days, more information is going to flow out. Apparently the ICG is sending divers to the scene, let's see what comes out in the coming days....

Can you provide proof..that recent terror attacks in peshawar were organised from with in Afghanistan...or the terrorist were Afghans ?

If not was the entire Pakistani propaganda about Afghan involvement is BS also?

No, the confirmation has come from the MoD and Indian Coast Guard themselves.

Let's wait until the divers come back with the evidence, then I guess these will be poor innocent fishermen with weapons just like the ones you find in the Gulf of Aden.......:coffee:

They will definitely find from depths of sea, Pakistani ID cards, toothpaste, some dry fruit. Although they may not find the bodies. We know you quite well.

I think that these guys were fishermen can be ruled out entirely. This operation was launched on the back of specific intelligence inputs, innocent fishermen wouldn't be transmitting anything that would trigger such an operation. .

thats the thing. as per the Indian navy narrative. they didn't just pop up on the screen.
another thing to clarify is how we know about number of suspects in the boat? they blew it up and went down with it?
was the entire information at hand from the point this boat left Pakistani port?

I would have tried one of the deserted islands for my final phase of attack though. but .. hmm.. we keep thinking.

I think these could be either smugglers belonging to Dawood or terrorists sent by isi.
no, smugglers don't carry explosives.
They were pure terrorists, they were directed to blow themselves if Indian Coast Guards try to catch them.
Our intelligence agency has intercepted the call between them and their bosses.
The bosses were saying that they have given rs. 5 lakh to their families and the terrorists were saying that we have got the weapons.
Now from above points, there is no need to prove anything.
They were definately terrorist.

No nation/intelligence agency in the world would give such specific details of these sort of things. Doing so would inherently weaken their intelligence gathering capability. Ever heard of operational security?

Well I guess you believe 9/11 was an inside job too because of the lack of forensic evidence? It's still early days, more information is going to flow out. Apparently the ICG is sending divers to the scene, let's see what comes out in the coming days....

If you cannot provided evidence then all you talk is BS.

Back
Top Bottom