What's new

Pak army brings PEACE from Wazirastan all the way to Congo

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Here is a wonderful video about a Pakistani soldier.

True gentleman and one of the best fighter in the world at the same time one of the best keeper of the peace.

He misses his wife and little son.

He served in Swat and Bajore, brought peace with in Pakistan, and now

He is doing his duty in the jungles of Congo

Too bad it is in Urdu so the audience will be limited to Pakistan and Bharat.

So please please please if any of you have time, add English translation/dubbing/sub titles to it. Thank you.

Aik Din Geo Key Sath With Pakistan Army - 27 June 2014

----- .youtube.com/watch?v=kpYOF5UgP_A

video load nahi ho rahi

Sorry.

just open a browser and type the follwoing

----- youtube.com/watch?v=kpYOF5UgP_A

just remove "----- "

Let me know if it works

Geo Group TCing Pakistan Army......

Bhai you are professional and yet you are cr@pping a thread about a soldier. Did you even notice this is from 2013? long before the current fiasco? probably not!

What's wrong hai bhai?

Roza to nahin lag raha.

Happy Ramadan

Last edited:
OK guys. I'll do transcription in bits.

0:00-0:12
Title - A day with pakistani soldier
(background music - military pipeband playing nationalist song - Pakistan is my soul)

0:39
Geo: Which part of the country you were born and raised
Soldier: I am from Chakwal (city close to Islamabad/Rawalpindi -- known as Pakistan's martial heartland)

Geo: When did you join the army
Soldier: I joined in 2003.

0:59

Geo: How is like being in Congo, how is different from life backhome
Soldier: Home is sweat home. I can walk around visit places and go to bazaar etc. with no issue.

Geo: What's it like to visit a bazaar in Congo
Soldier: you have to be careful. If you make a little silly mistake, you bring bad name not only to yourself but to whole of Pakistan.

p.s. Will add more as time permits.

just open a browser and type the follwoing

just remove "----- "

Let me know if it works

video youtube pa mojod hai but phir be nahi chal rahi.it seems there is a problem with proxies

Hi,

This is unprofessional----soldiers does not have a designted weapon-----that is terrible.

Hi,

This is unprofessional----soldiers does not have a designted weapon-----that is terrible.

Oh bhai,

Are you a professional aka military? (If so let webmaster know and he will promote you).

it is clearly explained that they get weapons based on the mission.

What's terrible?

It is blue helmeted group bhai. Kuch khiyal karo.

Oh bhai,

Are you a professional aka military? (If so let webmaster know and he will promote you).

it is clearly explained that they get weapons based on the mission.

What's terrible?

It is blue helmeted group bhai. Kuch khiyal karo.

Sir,

There are times that you start thinking with your feet first and it shows too. I don't need to be military to know what I m saying.

Soldiers need to have designated weapons---and in areas of unrest---they need to be on their person 24 / 7. a soldier needs to be married to his weapon.

Their jobs / duties of what weapons they will use---must not change on daily basis---they should be designated to their jobs--- machine gunner stays a machine gunner--- rifle man stays rifle man---the soldier has his weapon---he takes care and mainatins his waepon----he is dependant on his weapon.

Sir,

There are times that you start thinking with your feet first and it shows too. I don't need to be military to know what I m saying.

Soldiers need to have designated weapons---and in areas of unrest---they need to be on their person 24 / 7. a soldier needs to be married to his weapon.

Their jobs / duties of what weapons they will use---must not change on daily basis---they should be designated to their jobs--- machine gunner stays a machine gunner--- rifle man stays rifle man---the soldier has his weapon---he takes care and mainatins his waepon----he is dependant on his weapon.

Chalo Ji

you are the new commanding officer of Congo unit.

Go report to duty, and Now!

Chalo Ji

you are the new commanding officer of Congo unit.

Go report to duty, and Now!

Pak military has the old british mentality----everything under lock and key.

There was a lesson that pak forces should have learnt long time ago----after the RED mosque operation---the special forces operators went back to their base----deposited their arms and were having meals in the mess when the terrorists struck and killed many of them in the mess hall.

Sir---you need to get out of this old rusted & broken mentality that pak military knows all. For the last 10 + years---they have failed the nation miserably.

It is not enough to sacrifice your life for the nation---a nation needs more---- ntaion needs pro-active thinking---ready on its feet kind of military----startegists who are upto par with the world events and know how to change directions in an instant or stop on a dime.

Pakistanis and pak military needs to understand that pakistan comes first---any alliances with any group that had been formed in the past can be and must be broken in an instnt if they go against national interest.

The supreme allegiance of pak military must be to the pak flag and to no other group---the military needs to understand that and so do the pakistani civilians.

So---what were we talking about?????

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom