slide46.jpg

slide47f.jpg

slide48v.jpg

slide49p.jpg

slide50f.jpg

slide51w.jpg

slide52n.jpg

slide53b.jpg

Santro, if i'd even be a DQ in any Div HQ, i'll make sure that the MOQ/House (the sarkari married accommodation) i am allotted the best one available in the cantt. If i'll be distributing sweets in packets for free, i'll probably keep the better packet (even though the contents are the same) for myself of for the people i know.

Now i dont say that this approach is right, it's bad, but isnt this happen everywhere (with different intensities)?

And for your other point, frauds are dealt with in the military through the MPML (the JAG vets it), any favor that can be given can only be done during the inquiry. The JAG cant alter the punishments. And the officer(s) conducting the inquiry never take chances (favor the culprit) as the JAG branch has very clear punishments for crimes, so if the punishment suggested by the inquiry officer is not as per the MPML (lower or higher than what the Regulation state), the inquiry officer himself faces a court martial!

i have conducted inquiries, and have been with very senior officers who were president of court of inquiries, speaking frankly i have seen them worrying about the content of punishment, because if the punishment is not what the culprit should actually have received, this sole inquiry would turn into the last nail in his coffin within days.

i have seen friends ruining the carriers of friends during inquiries (even though they wanted to hep them), but let's face it, no one likes to screw his own carrier for someone else.

P.S i wonder when would this obsession of yours with the Jernailship would finally end? BTW, you need to change your nick now ;)

When I was in Multan, a case was going on for something at Multan Aviation base for theft. My father was a member of the investigation party so to say. Alot of things were uncovered, alot was done, and in the end the culprits got what they deserved, a month in the military jail at the base.

When I was in Multan, a case was going on for something at Multan Aviation base for theft. My father was a member of the investigation party so to say. Alot of things were uncovered, alot was done, and in the end the culprits got what they deserved, a month in the military jail at the base.

You can ask your dad and tell us, how being a member in a C of I mean putting your **** on the line.

Excellent stuff! I think it has become 'fashionable & progressive' for some people (aka 'the liberal brigade') on this forum, & elsewhere in Pakistan to think the PA is the bane of all problems in Pakistan.

Our boyz and galz in the Pakistani Armed Forces are our first and last line of defense against the hordes from the entity to the east, Xeric shows all the nair-sayers.

great information - why dosnt ISPR post such details on their web-site? or is it there?

The SECOND Column would tell B.Brigade how the Defence Budget was 'increasing' every year. i wonder how media (and the B.Brigade) manipulates with the words - '$ xyz increase in the budget 20**', 'Defence Budget to expand again this year' etc etc:

slide78.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom