What's new

Pak-Afghan Unification

So, every one who wants a united Muslim State(s) is a terrorist in your mind. So only you are allowed to live in a 50+
states united under one flag, meaning from what understand from you is that your founding fathers were terrorists.

They were moral equivalent of the Taliban as per the US President Ronald Regan :sarcastic:

Is it documented?

I heard that they were looking for a constitutional monarchy which would see Zahir Shah as the king of the new country with no political powers while a democratic structure was to exist under a Presidential model.

I used to be able to find info about this on the net easily but now I cannot for some reason. Basically it was almost certain but last second Zahir Shah backed out, the USA was even willing to pay for building rail and/or road connecting Kabul to it was either Peshawar or Karachi I forget.

Also in 1961 the Iranians offered a confederation to both Afghanistan and Pakistan but Afghanistan turned that down as well and so it became a non starter.

I used to be able to find info about this on the net easily but now I cannot for some reason. Basically it was almost certain but last second Zahir Shah backed out, the USA was even willing to pay for building rail and/or road connecting Kabul to it was either Peshawar or Karachi I forget.

Also in 1961 the Iranians offered a confederation to both Afghanistan and Pakistan but Afghanistan turned that down as well and so it became a non starter.

I don't think we would be able to live with the Iranians as they always ride a high horse. With Afghans, we share everything and it makes sense.

I don't think we would be able to live with the Iranians as they always ride a high horse. With Afghans, we share everything and it makes sense.

True but back then Iran was under the Shah and the Shah was good to Pakistan so no doubt it was enticing at the time for Pakistan.

I'll leave the confusion and world famous identity crisis to simmer. Correcting childish histories here is a bit monotonous unfortunately :lol: Have fun nut and mamba saab, and may all Persian origin people of Pakistan change the history books to say that subcontinental civilization is an inferior successor to the mighty Persian one. thoo on our inferior ancestors, and sajda to your noble Syed/Irani/Turki ones :P

Are you retarded bro? Clearly I wrote the IVC was a greater civilization imo but no doubt Persian civilization has influenced Pakistan as well. You Indians tend to forget half of our nation is full of Eastern Iranic peoples (Pashtuns and Baluch).

I'll leave the confusion and world famous identity crisis to simmer. Correcting childish histories here is a bit monotonous unfortunately :lol: Have fun nut and mamba saab, and may all Persian origin people of Pakistan change the history books to say that subcontinental civilization is an inferior successor to the mighty Persian one. thoo on our inferior ancestors, and sajda to your noble Syed/Irani/Turki ones :P

You are a self hating idiot who is not willing to look beyond his bastardized history. We are the ones who flourished Buddhism, Islam and Sikhism from our lands. You have adopted structures we created or fostered. So go and sleep in that little self loathing barrel of history where your insignificant and defeated culture belongs. We destroyed you, ruled you and changed your way of life the way we saw fit. You are civilizational midgets with no identity of your own. You hate yourself so much that now you are having to seek refuge in the western Judo-Christian culture as you don't have a culture of your own.

True but back then Iran was under the Shah and the Shah was good to Pakistan so no doubt it was enticing at the time for Pakistan. Are you retarded bro? Clearly I wrote the IVC was a greater civilization imo but no doubt Persian civilization has influenced Pakistan as well. You Indians tend to forget half of our nation is full of Eastern Iranic peoples (Pashtuns and Baluch).

Let him go dude. He'd probably take a myth for a fact again :D

You are a self hating idiot who is not willing to look beyond his bastardized history. We are the ones who flourished Buddhism, Islam and Sikhism from our lands. You have adopted structures we created or fostered. So go and sleep in that little self loathing barrel of history where your insignificant and defeated culture belongs. We destroyed you, ruled you and changed your way of life the way we saw fit. You are civilizational midgets with no identity of your own. You hate yourself so much that now you are having to seek refuge in the western Judo-Christian culture as you don't have a culture of your own.
This is incredibly rich coming from a country that has never had its own empire. I don't need to remind you that Maurayan and Guptas also ruled Persian Pakistan.

This is incredibly rich coming from a country that has never had its own empire. I don't need to remind you that Maurayan and Guptas also ruled Persian Pakistan.

Likewise while those empires have fallen the effects of the Vedic civilization which began in Pakistan before spreading across the Ganges has still got a strangle hold on Bharat till this day. :haha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom