What's new

Pak-Afghan Unification

Yes the Reunification I am up for that if we name the land Khiljistan and I am the king where teenage girls come and pay me homage, state affairs talk to the boring guy in the corner.

e.

Sir in process don't forget your friend pak-one of lohani sindhi hindu origin tribe. :-)

The World Politics will eventually push us in this direction. It may not be a bad idea if we can come to terms for both the nationalities.

It was actually aslam khattak who was trying to convince zahir shah and ayub khan for pak-afghan confederation

Is it documented?

I heard that they were looking for a constitutional monarchy which would see Zahir Shah as the king of the new country with no political powers while a democratic structure was to exist under a Presidential model.

Ager insan Allah ki taraf sy di gai zameen khud sahih istamal nai kerta tu Allah woh zameen un insanon sy chen ker or logon ko dydyta hai.... Jaisa red indians k sath kia Alla nain.... Yei hashar ham Pakistanion or Afghanistanion ka bhi hosakta hai....

Ager insan Allah ki taraf sy di gai zameen khud sahih istamal nai kerta tu Allah woh zameen un insanon sy chen ker or logon ko dydyta hai.... Jaisa red indians k sath kia Alla nain.... Yei hashar ham Pakistanion or Afghanistanion ka bhi hosakta hai....

Ho raha hai .. Look at us..

Listen American. from 3000 year BC, Afghans and us lived side by side and have developed a civilization which was the largest at that time.

Both of us are classified as 'IndoPersians'. We are the forefathers of modern day India as well.

Level of integration between us cannot be mapped by nation state structure. We had a shared past, spanning 5000 years, and our future is also going to be shared.

Its hard for you to comprehend as for you history starts with American civil Jihad of 1770s. You are a superpower for the first time...we have seen it all many times over.

Ehem. I know you're not known on this forum for the most intellectual of contributions, but damn you've outdone yourself!

At the topic: I fully support the unification of Afghanistan and Pakistan. In fact, the entire culture, contributions and history of Afghanistan is common between both of you. Pakistan is, afterall, a central Asian/Middle Eastern country. Its only an accident of Hazrat Jinnah pbuh's historic circumstances that half of Pakistan ended up geographically located in South Asia.

Afterall, who can argue that superior Afghan-"IndoPersian" (academic term is Indo-Iranian btw. Read a book, Nut saab) people have anything to do with lowly, swarthy majority-ASI-gene-having draavidis like the following:

Dancing_Girl_of_Mohenjo-daro.jpg

I think it would be a wonderful event if us Andaman Island looking people, with our inferior civilization should have to face the combined might of great "IndoPersians" Afghan-Turkic Bulgarian Finns such as @shan @Aeronut and @HttpError an those west of durrand.

PS. Its good you are atleast open about tolerating certain kinds of pseudo-racial bigotry in other parts of the forum. I now understand that it fits in well to reinforce your own perverted worldview and notions of "history", if it can be called that. All I would say is, take those ideas to a nice, reputable archaeologist or historian in your (former?) host country, perhaps a scholar at ANU or the Uni of Melbourne, and see what they have to say about it.

Ehem. I know you're not known on this forum for the most intellectual of contributions, but damn you've outdone yourself!

At the topic: I fully support the unification of Afghanistan and Pakistan. In fact, the entire culture, contributions and history of Afghanistan is common between both of you. Pakistan is, afterall, a central Asian/Middle Eastern country. Its only an accident of Hazrat Jinnah pbuh's historic circumstances that half of Pakistan ended up geographically located in South Asia.

Afterall, who can argue that superior Afghan-"IndoPersian" (academic term is Indo-Iranian btw. Read a book, Nut saab) people have anything to do with lowly, swarthy majority-ASI-gene-having draavidis like the following:

I think it would be a wonderful event if us Andaman Island looking people, with our inferior civilization should have to face the combined might of great "IndoPersians" Afghan-Turkic Bulgarian Finns such as @shan @Aeronut and @HttpError an those west of durrand.

PS. Its good you are atleast open about tolerating certain kinds of pseudo-racial bigotry in other parts of the forum. I now understand that it fits in well to reinforce your own perverted worldview and notions of "history", if it can be called that. All I would say is, take those ideas to a nice, reputable archaeologist or historian in your (former?) host country, perhaps a scholar at ANU or the Uni of Melbourne, and see what they have to say about it.

Glad that you got this one off your chest :D

Did you just say that girl is south indian based on statue? And here you are giving lecture on intellect, pathetic.

Haha, I have never heard the term "Indo-Persian" in my life.

Haha, I have never heard the term "Indo-Persian" in my life.

Cultures which grew on the western side of Indus river (Indus Valley Civilization, Harrapa, Mohinjodaro onwards) are classified as Indo-Persians. It was the 3rd oldest civilization in world history.

The identities you are attributing to people, were formed thousands of years after these civilizations began. Its like calling Alexander the Great a Yugoslavian, or Hannibal as Turkish. Hope you understand, nut saab.

Back
Top Bottom