What's new

Pak-Afghan Unification

You're really naive if you think these conquerors didnt do any dirty work with your land. End of the day, that's what they are - conquerors.

If you dont like your own Zardari, you dont know what hell your ancestors had to deal with in the form of those idiots coming from the west.

And what about Maurya and Gupta empire from east? The only two Indian empires to rule Pakistan. I am pretty sure our ancestors were not happy with them either.

And what about Maurya and Gupta empire from east? The only two Indian empires to rule Pakistan. I am pretty sure our ancestors were not happy with them either.

Im sure Indians all over India werent happy with them. Not just people in what's Pakistan. They literally had they war machine comb through India.

No, its you who's not getting into grips with what i've said. Go back and read the whole conversation. Its derailing the topic.

I read non sense.

This is incredibly rich coming from a country that has never had its own empire. I don't need to remind you that Maurayan and Guptas also ruled Persian Pakistan.

Never had its own empire? Remember Hindu Shahis?

You're really naive if you think these conquerors didnt do any dirty work with your land. End of the day, that's what they are - conquerors.

If you dont like your own Zardari, you dont know what hell your ancestors had to deal with in the form of those idiots coming from the west.

We just did what was in our interests. Including facilitating Nadir Shah's little adventure on dehli.

I read non sense.

Then stop quoting and beating your chest.

We just did what was in our interests. Including facilitating Nadir Shah's little adventure on dehli.

This is so hilarious. Why dont you have Iran take over your land and launch an attack on India now? Doesnt sound appealing now, right? Didnt sound good to the folks in Pakistan then either. :lol:

Hilarious when Pakistanis gets pissed at even the slightest incursion from Iran or Afg now. You think it was different then? When they stem rolled you?

This is so hilarious. Why dont you have Iran take over your land and launch an attack on India now? Doesnt sound appealing now, right? Didnt sound good to the folks in Pakistan then either. :lol:

As long as the onslaught and hermes are in Delhi, who cares?

I don't think you mean what you're conveying anymore. Are you sure you're not just overwhelmed by your emotions right now?

Oh, no. I am just stating what's needed to be heard. Our man above loves playing victim, but doesn't fancy being told that he is one. :D

Gotta give up your sovereignty and wealth diverted to Terhan, Kabul.

They'll still get ICBMs coming their way.
Wat8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom