What's new

Pak Afghan border troops stop bombing attack from explosives-laden donkey

RIP. The brave indian afghan nexus symbolic donkey is dead.
upload_2016-12-26_15-14-35.png

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1103936001&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20161226

Dekho yaar Afghan kitne advance ho gae hain. Unmanned Land Bombing Donkey(ULBD) bana liya inho ne aur hum abhi tak UCAV pe atke hai. Kya hoga Pakistan ka.

Last edited:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:...I think now even there men has decided not to join forces

Juhat mari to Lahoris mind karein gay rehney daita hoan :D
@Hell hound @Moonlight @The Sandman

I know what you did here..... :D

on topic: A tactic applied as it may make it to the post being an animal carrying some load then be triggered through remote. Once a donkey went through a way, it remembers the path accurately that even next time would make it without any human supervision. :D

3 HOURS AGO BY WEB DESK
Pak-Afghan-border-troops-stop-bombing-attack-from-explosives-laden-donkey-300x200.jpg

Pakistan’s security forces thwarted a bombing at the Pak Afghan border by capturing a donkey laden with explosives and three men who was plotting to blow up the animal in a rebel attack.

The political administration told media on Sunday that after seeing the donkey moving towards the border they pursued it and recovered explosives of more than 40 kgs from it.

They added that they have informed Afghanistan’s border administration about the incident and have also registered a protest.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/blo...-bombing-attack-from-explosives-laden-donkey/

@Khafee @SherDil007 @war&peace @Mentee @tps77 @I S I @PaklovesTurkiye

And the ironic thing is that the Afghans who did this to the donkey would more than likely love to come and live in Pakistan & take advantage of all the benefits of the Pakistani nation.

Ashraf Ghani ne khotay ka "khota (pashto wala)" i mean "trigger" dabaya ya khota khud e "chhoot" gya? :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

Tie explosives to the proxies and give the remote to the donkey. Then send it back to their handlers...​

Donkeys can transport goods on their own and are very intelligent in remembering the terain.
It must have been used previously for dumping rations to the post in past. Catch the local thekedar.

Pakistan has literally Hell as neighbour on its Western borders.

That country is Afghanistan ..

Back
Top Bottom